The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) The Vincent Brothers discussion

Anything Smilllar?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dani I'm looking for something similar to this book in the sense that the girls totally in to the guy but the guy likes someone else or thinks he does anyway so he acts like an ass. They obviously have to end up together cz i like HEA's xD. Any suggestions?

Crystal Wood The only books that come to mind that are somewhat similar are:
Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan boys by Kate Brian
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt and
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Dani Thanks crystal ill be sure to check them out :)

Crystal Wood No problem.

Natascha Housen I would also look at:
Thoughtless by S C Stephens (then Effortless & Reckless)
Between the Lines by Tammara Webber
Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

Dani Thanks Natascha they all sounds good :)

Natascha Housen Your welcome, they are all really good books.

Dani Yeah they sound like it too specially THOUGHTLESS but im really not a fan of two timing or love triangles which both seem to be on the book (from the synopsis). Same goes for Taking Chances So what do you think should i give them a go? :) Ive read between the lines already ages ago btw

Natascha Housen Have you read the sequels to Between the Lines? I loved the Thoughtless series, I have noticed that a lot of people have not enjoyed book one so much but I was gripped, book 2 and 3 were more about the struggles of keeping the relationship together and struggling to trust each other.
Taking Chances is brilliant and even reduced me to tears (I don't cry easy)' it's heart rendering and definitely worth reading.
If you are not into the love triangle books, try The Edge of Never or Rule, I have just finished both of those books and they were also really good reads

message 10: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Ive read the whole between the lines series and my favorite was good for you the third book. Hmm i'll try giving thoughtless a try cz it seems really popular and have high rating so it looks promisisng. Lol i cry really easily so ill expect to weep while reading Taking Chances.

message 11: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani BTW did you like Vincent boys or brothers better? I likes Bea more than Sawyer but i liked sawyers story better than bea's

Tasha I think if you liked the The Vincent Boys/Brothers by Abbi Glines then you should definitely read her Sea Breeze Series. They are all great but Breathe isn't really a favorite of mine, however it makes you really like a character that the second book in the series is about

message 13: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani I've already read all the books from Abbi Glines except for the existence series. Shes an awesome writer i know xD

Natascha Housen Have you read Always You and The Boy who Sneaks in my Bedroom window by Kirsty Mosely. I have really enjoyed them. The reviews aren't great on them but I think they are really good and I loved all of Abbi Glines other books.
I have read all the Abbi Glines books other than the existence series. I really don't fancy reading those.
Also, The Edge of Never (brilliant book) and Rule.

message 15: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Ive sees those two around when im browsing for something to read but never thought to give them a try. I'll have a look at them too. I know i check her website like every week waiting for any new books xD

I know i actually have the existence books with me but i just cant get myself to read it for some reason :S

Ive heard alot about The Edge of Never and i like that author too cz i read her Mayfair Moon (i think) series which was awesome.

Natascha Housen I haven't read the Mayfair Moon series, I shall have a look into that.
Have you read Beautiful Disaster? That is another brilliant book.

message 17: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Yes Mayfair moons really great if your into paranormal cz its got the werewolf element.

Yes I've read Beautiful Disaster and i luved it xD but I haven't been able to get my hands on the travis POV book yet though.

Natascha Housen I know Walking Disaster is released on 2nd April and that is from Travis's POV.
Have you read Beautifully Damaged or When Summer Ends? We seem to like very similar books so if you haven't read them yet, I think you will like them.

Tasha I recommend Beauty From Pain by Georgia Cates...I jus finished it and <3 it!! Can't wait for the next book! Also if you like a romance that makes you laugh your butt off you may wanna check out Wallbanger or Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton

message 20: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani I know i can't wait for walking disaster :D Ive added all these books to my to be read list. I know haha i read Wallbanger, it was hilarious specially the first half lol..

Paola I really liked That Boy by Jillian Dodd, is kinda similar:)

Mindy Dani wrote: "I've already read all the books from Abbi Glines except for the existence series. Shes an awesome writer i know xD"

You should definitely check out her existence series as well. Excellent!

message 23: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Mindy wrote: "You should definitely check out her existence series as well. Exce..."

Hmm ill give it some thought. I really want to but every time i think about doing so something happens to make me wanna not read it xD

message 24: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Paola wrote: "I really liked That Boy by Jillian Dodd, is kinda similar:)"

Does it have a main girl character who cant decide on one guy and ends up leading on all the guys? Thats what i got from reading the blurb anyway.

Tasha Dani wrote: "Yes I've read Beautiful Disaster and i luved it xD but I haven't been able to get my hands on the travis POV..."

IDK if you heard of a new book coming out called REAL by Katy Evans. But i read the first chapter excerpt and made me think of the Travis and Beau fans. Here's a link to the first chapter and hopefully ya'll will feel as excited to read it when it comes out as I do.

http://www.katyevans.net/im-remington/

Natascha Housen Tosha - I've tried to find Real by Katy Evans on Amazon and iBooks but I can't ind it. I wanted to read the whole ok

Tasha Well according to the author it will be available on April 9 via amazon kindle and print, nook, smashwords...she even mentioned the prices for the ebook n print on the comments on the link above...I've yet to see it available YET but there's only one more day till it releases

message 28: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Tosha wrote: "IDK if you heard of a new book coming out called REAL by Katy Evans. B..."

OMG thanks you soo much for letting me know about this books it sounds really good xD Great that i only have to wait one day beofore it gets out

Natascha Housen I will definitely be downloading it, thank you :)

message 30: by Dee (last edited Apr 16, 2013 05:36AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee I recommend the 5 books from Elizabeth Reyes - the Moreno Brothers eg Forever Mine
Each book is from a different characters view though all the characters are really close so their stories intersect or get taken a step further.

Or Rule by Jay Crownover Rule

Or the girl having options in Easy by Tammara Webber Easy

message 31: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Daneka wrote: "I recommend the 5 books from Elizabeth Reyes - the Moreno Brothers eg Forever Mine
Each book is from a different characters view though all the characters are really close so their stories intersec..."

Actually im a big fan of Elizabeth Reye Daneka ive read all her books up to date :D

As for easy ive read that too but thanks for Rule i might check it out :)

Natascha Housen I really enjoyed Rule and also Real.

message 33: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Rule does sound good actually its already been added to my ever growing to be read list xD
and ya Real was awesome :)

Natascha Housen I've just finished Crash and Clash by Nicole Williams, they were great and the final book is out on 23rd April. :) I know what you mean about the ever growing list of books to read. I can't get enough reading in, it's becoming addictive :)

message 35: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani there goes another book on to my list xD If i had a job in reading books id be soo rich lol. I know, my to be read list is almost catching up to my read list which is a little alarming really xD

Natascha Housen Ha ha, my husband says the same to me about getting a job reading. I would love that, as long as they were the books I wanted to read. N x

message 37: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Ha ha Dani I completely agree. I have read so many books lately that I feel I would also be very rich if it were my job. My to read list has much exceeded my read list and it is ever increasing.

Bev Natascha wrote: "I really enjoyed Rule and also Real."

Both are amazing books, Real is one of the best I have read in a long time

Natascha Housen I agree, it is definitely on my favourite list

message 40: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Haha it's good to know its not just me :D I actually started being active on good reads very recently but it's actually making my reading addiction even worse xD

Ya real is definitely on my fav list too. :D