Lord of the Rings Fan Club discussion

General > You're going to The Shire...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lótë (Iris) (new)

Lótë (Iris) (irisflowerpoppyseed) | 207 comments Mod
What's the first thing you do?

message 2: by Theuniverse67 (new)

Theuniverse67 (theuniverse) | 5 comments Run barefoot in the grass, and twirl through the crops and gardens.

message 3: by Lótë (Iris) (new)

Nice. :) I'd go say hello to all the Hobbits.

message 4: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Haha! I'd probably cry :") It would be too brilliant. And then I'd go and visit Bag End and what remaining relatives there are, and read LotR out of the original book, and see Bilbo and Frodo's writing ... :)

message 5: by Lótë (Iris) (last edited Mar 23, 2013 11:48PM) (new)

ღ♣✽Hᴏʙʙɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pʀᴏᴜᴅ✽♣ღ (a.k.a. Johanna) wrote: "Haha! I'd probably cry :") It would be too brilliant. And then I'd go and visit Bag End and what remaining relatives there are, and read LotR out of the original book, and see Bilbo and Frodo's wri..."

Haha :)
Awesome. I'd do that too, while drinking some ale.
That would only add (I think), to The Shire experience.

message 6: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Lótë (Iris) wrote: "ღ♣✽Hᴏʙʙɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pʀᴏᴜᴅ✽♣ღ (a.k.a. Johanna) wrote: "Haha! I'd probably cry :") It would be too brilliant. And then I'd go and visit Bag End and what remaining relatives there are, and read LotR out of ..."

Lol, yes xD. Those would only be the first things I'd do, though lol. I'd want to explore the whole place and visit all the hobbitholes, and get my own hobbithole, and see the place where the battle was fought and where Sharkey dissapeared and Grima was killed ... oh, wow. Too many things to do. I'd visit Bree, too :)

message 7: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 286 comments I'd spend the day with Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin

message 8: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) Narnian525 wrote: "I'd spend the day with Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin"

:D Yep. But it depends when you visit >_<

message 9: by Lótë (Iris) (new)

Narnian525 wrote: "I'd spend the day with Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin"

Wouldn't that be the ultimate day! :)

message 10: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) <3

message 11: by Lótë (Iris) (new)

But Gandalf must be making an appearance that day. And he had better bring his legendary fireworks as well! :P

message 12: by johanna (new)

johanna (johannad_m) :D I love that dragon one Bilbo had at his birthday! It was brilliant!

message 13: by Lótë (Iris) (new)

Haha! Yes. I love that whole scene with Bilbo's party.
It's so magical and amazing. I think that's my favorite scene from all the movies.
It's peaceful.