1x1<3 discussion

1x1 > Sarah and Fayza

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,690 (5690 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) Lane sat on top of a tree branch munching on a chocolate bar and absently petting his cat "I'm really gonna hate getting down."He said to himself .

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel walked through the park clutching her bright green cast.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Hello!! Anyone?!"He called from above grimacing down at the grass that seemed to mock him "I hate you ground."He muttered

message 5: by Sarah (last edited Mar 22, 2013 03:46PM) (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments Angel was skipping through the park when she heard someone say hello.She looks up into a tree."What are you doing."she ask

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Hi!"He replied cheerfully then picked up his cat and showed her "My cat got stuck up here and I climbed up to get him down,however.....I'm stuck up here now..."He glared at the ground.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "You want help down or do you just want to stay up there."She says climbing up next to him.She reaches over and pets his cat.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Help down."He replied with a shy smile "The names Lane,and this guy here is Jumper."

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "Hello my names Angel."She says smiling.She grabs Lane puts one arms under his legs and the other under his arms and jumps from the tree.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "I would've been fine with a hand down but whatever,it was kinda weird though being that I'm taller."He laughed "Many thanks,Angel,how may I repay you?"

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "Dont worry about it and I love jumping down from trees."She says placing his feet on the ground.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "I insist,please let me repay you."He bowed "I am forever in your debt."

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments She places a hand on his shoulder."You owe me nothing ok?"She says smiling at him.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) He grinned and pulled out another bar of chocolate "Want some?"He asked

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "Yea maybe just a tiny piece."She says blushing.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) He handed her a medium sized piece (although he deemed it small) "Here ya go."

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "Thank you."she says and takes a tiny bite of it.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Your welcome."He smiled

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments She smiles back at him."So how long were you up in that tree?"

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Mmm,"He counts in his head for a few moments "Four hours."

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "Well at least it wasnt to long."She says giggling.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Yeah,I would've survived."He laughed

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "O really?"She ask raising an eyebrow taking a bite of chocolate.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Of course I have enough chocolate in these pockets for me to survive two days!"He grinned.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments She laughs."You could get fat from it you know."She says looking him from head to toe.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Too high of a matabolism."He replied munching on the bar and groaning in delight.

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "Dude you sound like your having sex.Stop with the moaning and groaning its just chocolate."She says smiling.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) "Chocolate is sex,dear."He grinned and took anothher bite again groaning "Its that damn good."

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments She takes a few steps forward and wraps her arms around his neck."No its not.But if you ever want to have sex...Call me."She runs her hands down his chest and slips a piece of paper with her number on it into his pocket then disappears.

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) He looked around wide eyed before turning crimson red "Wow.."He whispered his cat meowed in agreement.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments ((Shes going to the bar if you care at all))

ν1ятυαℓ_gн0ѕт (∂αи¢є'ѕ вαв) (goawayplease) ((oh I don't but Lane does.))

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments ((Haha of course he does his a guy))

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments Jason drops down behind some trees and folds his wings back in.He then goes and sit on a bench.

message 35: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments Hazel walk in, laughing with Sophie

message 36: by Sarah (last edited Mar 23, 2013 11:47PM) (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments Jason holds his head in his hands his black hair spilling over his fingers.

message 37: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments ((black what??"

Sophie threw her head back, laughing loudly.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments ((Hair))

Jason's body freezes.He knew that laugh he looks up and sees her.

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments Sophie had her back to him as she told another joke. Hazel burst out laughing

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments Jason gets up and starts walking away.He kept his head down hoping she wouldnt see him.

message 41: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments Hazel saw him and said. "hey random dude, want to hear a joke!"

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments He doesnt reply just quickens his pace and repeats,'Please dont see me please dont see me'Over and over.

message 43: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments Hazel ran over to him and stop in his way.

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments He looks up at her.A look of udder shock on his face.

message 45: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments "Please hear my joke." She said. Sophie walk up behind her but she didnt make any move saying she knew him all she could think of was how much she love him

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments He glances at Sophie longing crossing his face."Look i have to go i dont have time for jokes."He says and turns around he walks away.

message 47: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments Hazel steps in front of him. "Hold it right there." Sophie smiles at him then she slips away

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "I dont have the fucking time for this!"He yells.Watching Sophie leave.

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 12 comments "Then what do you have time for."

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2189 comments "None of your business."He says pushing past Hazel and chasing after Sohpie.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114