Shadow Falls discussion

Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3)
This topic is about Taken at Dusk
Speculations > Thoughts on the other campers

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments What do you think about the other campers? How do you feel about Frederika? Della? Miranda? Perry?

Booknut (booknut101) | 99 comments Perry is hilarious! His shifting adventures always make me laugh :)

Della and Miranda are the king of best friends you would love to have in real life - the kind that you're inseparable from, who would stand by you no matter what. Besides - Miranda's trick of summoning Zac Efron via magic is definitely a reason to keep that girl around!!!

message 3: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments I love that Della cares about Kylie and Miranda so much (even though Miranda and Della are at each other's throats more often than not).

Katie | 4 comments Frederika is mean! but i think it is all an act, i think she is starting to be nicer because she loves lucus, and doesn't want him to marry someone just because his dad says so. Della and miranda are the bestest friends anyone could ask for! Perry is hilarious and perfect for miranda!

message 5: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments I know right? I'm so glad Perry and Miranda got together, they're so sweet together!

message 6: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Katie wrote: "Frederika is mean! but i think it is all an act, i think she is starting to be nicer because she loves lucus, and doesn't want him to marry someone just because his dad says so. Della and miranda a..."

totally agree :3

message 7: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Mar 29, 2013 08:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments i really like perry and miranda together

but poor della doent really have anyone... and della+steve thing is not getting anywhere in the books

message 8: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Apparently there's another book about her coming out
I heard its going to settle all that between thous twi

message 9: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Two*

message 10: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Mar 29, 2013 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments yeh saved at sunrise.... but as of now i dont think im gonna get into that book... im happy with reading Kylie's point of view with luca in it

message 11: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Same
But I might read it some day, I'm not sure

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments :)
right now im justing waiting for my school holidays to come so i can read Clockwork princess
and wait impatiently for the final shadow fall book

message 13: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Lol ya :)
I'm on Easter holidays right now
But I don't have time to read cuz of work T-T

message 14: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Mar 29, 2013 08:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments im on easter holidays too! ... but its only for a few days and i still have 5 more exams to finish.... so im gonna be spending teh last few weeks of the term finishing my exams, anxiously awaiting to READ!!!!

and theres still so many episodes of anime to watch...

message 15: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Lol nice ^_^

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments yeh...

BTW what grade are guys in?
im in grade 11

message 17: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments grade 10

message 18: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Mar 29, 2013 09:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments ugh i would LUV to be back in grade 10!!! i wouldnt have to wait for the holidas to read!!! and i would still have a long time till the HSC !!1
ARGHHH

message 19: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments lol
I'm in grade 12

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments wow looks its consecutive

10 (mel) ll (me) and 12 (elizabeth)

message 21: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments I'm so glad it's break, classes were getting pretty stressful.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments like r u guys from australia? (sorry if u sont want to say on the internet where ur from)

cuz im from aus

message 23: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments nope, I'm from the USA

message 24: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments I'm from Canada

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments wow. cool! i always wanted to go to the USA/CANADA

message 26: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Ya? I suggest summer time, it's really cold in the winter.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments and u guys dont even have to wear ur scool uniform... its like mufti day evryday!

message 28: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Catholic schools have to wear uniforms

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments oh rite... of course since its private school and all

message 30: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Ya
But only catholic high schools, private elementary and private high schools were a uniform :p

message 31: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Yep which is really nice :)

message 32: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Ya :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I love della she is so cool. I also like Steve I so hope that he doesn't give up on her!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

XP

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

XP

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Hi. Perry is funny in all his pervertive glory.

message 38: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments He is less of a pervert after Miranda gets to him though :)

message 40: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara At first I hated Frederika so much it wasn't even funny but in the end I really liked her. I really need my own Della and my own Miranda because they are the best! I love Perry so much at first not so much but he is really funny. Even though Steve wasn't a big character I like him a lot and hope he ends up with Della in Reborn.

message 41: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments I'm sure he becomes a bigger character in Della's books, he seems to be important to her

message 42: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara I hope so