Coffee And Characters discussion

Author's Corner > Authors offering R2R

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Annett (danielle-annett) | 138 comments Mod
This topic is for authors to handle their own R2R of their books

Authors - post your book info, formats available and contact information, and deadline and interested readers can contact you that way

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela McCallister (AngelaMcCallister) | 6 comments I'm learning quickly how tough it is as a debut author to get reviews up for the first book, lol. So I'm offering ten review copies to anyone willing to post a review of my vampire paranormal, Bad Mouth, on GR & Amazon (really need more on Amazon, both US & UK!) within two weeks of receipt. It's series category so a quick read. The Covet line I write for is comparable to Harl. Nocturne.

Please take a look at the reviews on GR to see if it's your cuppa--got a couple criticisms about the language and some sex in the book so please note the title is "Bad Mouth." There's some profanity and sex in there, though it is definitely not erotica. Absolutely nothing more graphic than single-title mainstream PNR. Oh, and I have a couple of excerpts linked at the bottom of my book page here: http://www.angelamccallister.com/abou...

Bad Mouth by Angela McCallister

If you're already on NetGalley, you can find it here: https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/sho...

If not, I'd be happy to get you a copy :) Send me a message via GR or via my email (angmccallister@gmail.com) to let me know what email addy to send to as well as which format you'd prefer--available in all formats.

Thank you so much for considering my offer!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela McCallister (AngelaMcCallister) | 6 comments Uhmm... I hope this was clearly implied, but *honest* reviews. Guess I should have mentioned that ;) LOL. I haven't resorted to asking friends and family to review, and I never will. All reviews posted, pos and neg, are honest, independent reviews.

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Hey Everyone
I have PDF eARC review copies of
TimeQuest Revisited Star Rashanon (Timequest, #1) by William G. Tedford
If you would like a copy and can post a review by the end of December 2013, message me on GR :D

btw: Yes I can give them out for review, I am the publicist for the book :D

message 5: by Danielle (last edited Nov 17, 2013 02:13PM) (new)

The Following Books are available for review via The Zharmae Publishing Press. Email me at Danielle@Zharmae.com to request a copy in your preferred ebook format

Dominance South Africa by John Whitaker The Wolf of Descarta (The Dreambox, #1) by Daniel Pike Shrouded (Princes of the Shroud, #1) by Frances Pauli Unashamed A memoir of how the closet can kiss my ass by Emma Janson Poison by Neal Starkman Factions Coup d'Etat by Marian York

please include Review Request TZPP in the subject line TimeQuest Revisited Star Rashanon (Timequest, #1) by William G. Tedford

message 6: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 3 comments My name is Adrienne, and I'm in search of reviews for my upcoming YA Fantasy, Firebolt. Firebolt by Adrienne Woods

It follows 16yr old Elena Watkins from this world into Paegeia, a world hidden inside the Bermuda Triangle. There she got to learn how to deal with Dragons, fight with swords and learn how to cast spells, no wands in this one.

She soon discover the significance of her birthmark and that she is destined to become a dragon rider, a Dragonian. She will soon gain an extra ability that will match with one of the dragons.

Off course there is always something that happens in worlds like Paegeia and Elena would soon need to believe in herself in order to save herself and her new friends.

If you are interested in reviewing, please let me know. I have mobi, epub and pdf available.

Thank you so much, date will always be open. The more reviews, the better.

message 7: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Hi! I'm Rosanna Leo, the author of the paranormal erotic romance Gemini Island Shifters series, and book 3 in my series releases Mon. Jan 13! Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3) by Rosanna Leo

Right now, I have PDF ARC copies available, and come Monday, will have mobi and epub as well. I am offering 5 copies for review here on Goodreads.

Although Predator's Refuge is a book 3 in my series, all my books were written to stand alone. This one features a lady lynx shifter and a mysterious tiger prince!

Blurb: Lynx shifter Marci Lennox has worked at the shifter-friendly Ursa Fishing Lodge and Resort all her adult life. It’s more a home to her than a job. When her boss goes on vacation, putting her in charge, Marci is thrilled. Finally a chance to prove she has the mettle to run a resort.

Her confidence is shaken when new employee Anton Gaspar appears. One look at the mysterious tiger shifter spells trouble for Marci and for her sex-crazed lynx. Anton is judgmental, condescending, and a little misogynistic. Unfortunately, Marci’s lynx thinks his tiger is more delicious than an oversized bag of Maltesers.

It becomes difficult for Marci to remain neutral near Anton, especially when she learns of his troubling past and unusual family circumstances. However, when dangerous incidents occur on the resort, the lynx woman and tiger man join forces to combat the threat to the lodge and its guests.

Harder still is the quest to combat their explosive feelings for one another. As they explore their mutual passion, they realize the danger at the resort is more insidious than they ever envisioned. Their dreams, their love, and their very lives are at stake.

If interested, please message me here with your email addy and preferred format, or email me at rleoauthor@gmail.com

Thanks!