Coffee And Characters discussion

Reading Rambles > Worst Book ever

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Annett (danielle-annett) | 138 comments Mod
Nominate your worst read. What book do you wish you didn't waste your time on and would not recommend buying?

message 2: by Az (أسماء) (last edited Mar 09, 2013 11:12PM) (new)

Az (أسماء) Possession (Possession, #1) by Elana Johnson i LOVED and still LOVE the COVER but the story not so much!!!! i'm kinda sad b'cuz i bought the book and i cant bring my self to give it away 'cuz im so into the cover!!1 (sad i know)

Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater i didnt like it so i didnt even finish it even though the 1st book was pretty good!
Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel i thought this book was SO weird and truly didnt like it : (

But other than that books are pretty amazing xD

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 3 comments Asma wrote: "Possession (Possession, #1) by Elana Johnsoni LOVED and still LOVE the COVER but the story not so much!!!! i'm kinda sad b'cuz i bought the book and i cant bring my self to give it away 'cuz im so into the cover..."

I agree with what you said about Linger. I liked the first one but I couldn't get into the second one. I might try reading it again though.

Az (أسماء) I'm thinking of trying again someday too, but after I finish with the series' that I already started

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 3 comments I know what you mean. I have a few books I'd like to get through first.
We all have that humongous book list that stays permanently in that order for a couple of days XD. But, yeah, I have a few that are definitely ready to read now...after those four books I'm reading at the moment. ^o^

Az (أسماء) Four wow!!!! The most I've read at the same time was three!
And I know I can't go more than that!! Lol
I'm now waiting for three books that I will be getting maybe an hopefully by next week or the week after and I have a few that I'm planning on reading in spring break so Linger is gonna be put off for a while

message 7: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy | 6 comments I have to go with the book The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova . I rarely give books a one star rating and this one managed to do just that

message 8: by Danielle (new)

thats awful, I'm surprised you finished it. I have to say when I pick up a "bad" book I can't even complete it

message 9: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy | 6 comments I have this problem with leaving a book unfinished no matter how bad it is. So I am very careful in selecting the books I read but with this one I left caution to the wind because it was about Vlad Dracula..Should have trust my instincts..(sigh)

message 10: by Danielle (new)

Ooo speaking of Vlad, have you read Jeaniene Frosts Night prince book? Now that's a good Vlad!!

message 11: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy | 6 comments No, but I have read the Night huntress series 2 books. You will probably kill me for this but I am not much of a fan:). But since you have mentioned it I think I will give this one a try

message 12: by Danielle (new)

Sad Day! I loved them :( but the vlad ones are even better and the first one is only 1.99 on amazon right now for kindle, may b worth giving a try

message 13: by Danielle (new)

thats hilarious, I wouldn't have been able to read a Self Improvement book either