Shadow Falls discussion

Around Camp > Mess Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,531 (1531 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (last edited Mar 09, 2013 09:46PM) (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments
Where meals are served and special events are held.

message 2: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia twitched her pinkie and muttered a spell. She watched in satisfaction as a particularly unpleasant far girl screeched as her breakfast flew up into her face.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_reader) Rebecca walked into the mess hall, her hair tied up in a high pony tail. She was still in her pink tank top, purple and blue spotted PJ pants, and yellow fuzzy slippers, the outfit that she wore to sleep last night. Despite her underdressed appearance, she walked down the aisles of tables with confidence. Rebecca grabbed her breakfast and sat down at the first available seat she laid her eyes on.

message 4: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia looked sidelong at Rebecca, "too lazy to get dressed again?" She asked with a small smile.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments Johnny walked inside and looked around. He looked a bit scared.

message 6: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia popped a piece of orange into her mouth.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments Johnny was sure that he had seen a monster outside his window the previous night. He knew no one would believe him though, no one ever did. He grabbed his breakfast and walked over to Felicia and set the tray on the table. He crawled into the seat and started to eat.

message 8: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "Hey little guy, what's up?" Felicia asked, ruffling his hair with the hand which wasn't covered in orange guts.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments "I saw a monstew wast night." He told her.

message 10: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "You saw a monster? What kind of monster?" Felicia asked in the way one might ask a child. She seemed only to be humoring him but she was scared on the inside, what if it was the rogues who were out to get chameleons?

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments "It was big and scawy." He told her.

message 12: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "What did this big scary monster look like?" Felicia asked, tamping down her own fear.

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He had lots of awms and he had cwaws. He was actually describing a tree that he thought was a monster.

message 14: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "Oh really?" Felicia asked, relaxing slightly. There weren't any supernaturals that she knew of with many arms unless they were shapeshifter which were unlikely to be hunting her.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He nodded. "Yes. He looked liked he was made of wood."

message 16: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "Oh sweetie I think the monster was just a tree outside your cabin." Felicia said fondly.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He hugged her tightly.

message 18: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia smiled warmly and hugged him back.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He then finished eating and started to chew on a bone that the cooks always gave him with each meal.

message 20: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia licked her lips as she finished her food.

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He leaned on her as he kept chewing.

message 22: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "Wanna see something fun?" Felicia asked.

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments "Suwe." He told her with a smile.

message 24: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia wiggled her pinkie at the rest of her orange and it turned purple.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He giggled and looked at the orange.

message 26: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia pulled apart the now purple orange and popped a piece into her mouth.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments Johnny giggled again and then happily hugged her.

message 28: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia smiled and ruffled his hair again.

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He smiled up at her.

message 30: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "So what are you going to do today little man?" Felicia asked as she gathered up her tray.

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments "I don't know." He told her, adorably.

message 32: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia pinched his cheek lightly.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He giggled and hugged her. "Im going to stay with you today."

message 34: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia cocked an eyebrow, "oh really? Well then you should go get your trunks because I'm going swimming."

( I'll make a lake topic later)

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments ((kk))

"Ok." He said happily as he raced out of the mess hall. He ran back inside, wearing his swim trunks. "Im weady."

message 36: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia smiled and took his hand. She was wearing her favorite bikini under her clothes so she didn't need to change. She started walking towards the lake.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 458 comments He went with her, holding her hand.

((im on my phone so i may not reply very quickly))

message 38: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments (It's all good)

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma (emma_reader) Rebecca finished her breakfast quickly and looked around the mess hall, bored. She watched as Felicia and Johnny left for the lake. Absentmindedly, she got up and went outside.

message 40: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 99 comments (enters the Mess Hall)

Alexa sighed contentedly. "Do you smell that, Felicia?"
Felicia grinned. "Yep."
"Brownies," they both said excitedly.

message 41: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "Where are they?" Felicia demanded after walking up to some random fae guy. He looked back at her, confused. "Where are what?" He asked and she grabbed his trey. "Don't joke with me! Where are the brownies?!" He jerked back and pointed to a table in the back of the mess hall. She let go of his trey and sped walked over to the table.

Alexa looked apologetically at the boy, "sorry she just really likes her brownies. And today hasn't been the best day for us."

message 42: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 99 comments The boy shrugged. "Hey. It's brownies. I totally understand." His gaze softened slightly as his eyes followed Felicia speeding towards the table at the back of the hall. He shook his head slightly before turning back to Alexa. "I'm Jake."
"Alexa."
"Yeah, I think I've seen you and..."
"Felicia the Brownie-lover."

He grinned. "I've seen you guys in class before. I arrived last month, so I guess I have yet to realise the full importance of brownies to the female demographic here."
"Glad we could help inform you," Alexa replied. "Would...would you like to sit with us? I can't promise Felicia saved any brownies..."

"Sure thing." Jake's eyes found Felicia again and his smile grew broader. "I'd like that."

message 43: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna walked for another ten minutes, "i should have just packed food," she says to herself.
she then comes across a large log-wood building, "no way..." she walks threw the building's doors, "oh my god! i found it!" she yells with victory. she then realizes that Felicia and some others are in here, her face turns red with embarrassment.
she slowly walks over to the counter and grabs some food. she makes her way over to a table on the other side of the room and sits down. she stairs at her plait, "brownies?"

message 44: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 99 comments Alexa nodded. "But don't expect too many." She jerked a thumb at Felicia, who was sinking her teeth into a chocolaty brownie.

Felicia narrowed her eyes at Alexa. "Ha ha." She made a mmm sound and took another bite of brownie. "These are so good!"

"I wouldn't know," Jake said from the seat across from Felicia, winking at her. Felicia's cheeks turned pink; probably from embarrassment at having nearly assaulted the guy in order to grab the much-desired brownies.

message 45: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia swallowed another bite of brownie before asking Jake, "um, do you want one?" She had grabbed two regular sized squares of the delicious chocolate treat plus one smaller, deformed one and offered him the other normal one.

Jake smiled at her, making her stomach do little flips. "Sure, thanks." She cleared her throat a little guiltily, "sorry about earlier I was really stressed out. Someone burned our cabin down so......"

message 46: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 99 comments Jake waved a carefree hand. "No worries. I'm sorry about your cabin though. That's gotta suck."

Felicia nodded. "You can say that again." Alexa had to agree with her. She missed their old cabin; but what got to her most was that someone could have seriously harmed her and her friends. Someone set that fire on purpose.

message 47: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna poked at her brownie, "i wonder what a brownie tastes like..?" she examined it from every angle, "hmm.."

message 48: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments "I'm sorry, I didn't catch you're name but I assume Alexa told you mine." Felicia said, her voice turning up at the end causing it to sound like a question. He smiled again, "I'm Jake." He tipped an invisible hat, making her giggle.

message 49: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna took a nibble of her brownie; it tasted sweet, like happiness and love. tears formed in her eyes, she spit out the chocolate goodness into a near by trashcan, and ran out of the Mess Hall, leaving her brownie alone on the table.

message 50: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia watched Luna run out of the mess hall with a worried frown, "I hope she's okay. Maybe I should go after her." She got up to leave and Jake stood as well, "I'll go with you." He said and her cheeks turned a little pink, "okay." They both walked after Luna.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31