The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Cato V.s Clove

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rainbow_princess_warrior If these 2 were the final 2,who would win?

-The version of the characters is the book version
-takes place outside the cornucopia
-clove has 10 knives
-cato has 4 spears and a sword
-30 f.t apart
-no mutts
Who would win?

Rainbow_princess_warrior thoughts?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Clove...cause she be cray

Sophie I think Cato would care. He freaked out when Clove died and 'begged her to stay with him'.

message 5: by Rainbow_princess_warrior (last edited Mar 12, 2013 08:13AM) (new)

Rainbow_princess_warrior Meiyu wrote: "Cato.Sorry Clove,you're dead.Cato is bigger,MUCH bigger,deadlier,though they both r deadly but he's deadlier,and he is just plain VISCOUS!!!!!Even though they're from the same district he SO would ..."

Bigger stronger or smaller, a knife to a throat will kill a person no matter what their size.

I think this would depends if clove can dodge cato's spears and kill him with her throwing knives.She was barely able to dodge Katniss' arrow and even so,she did get hit which proves her agility.I don't think she can dodge Cato's spears so she loses the fight.

The winner is cato.

Danie I hope Clove would win, it's obvious from my pic.

Rainbow_princess_warrior Danie wrote: "I hope Clove would win, it's obvious from my pic."

well,you're gonna have to prove me wrong.

Danie Clove was obviously smarter than Cato. (it said so in the books)
She would have found a way to dodge the spears. She was smaller and had bullseye aim with knives. Cato would have to be close to Clove to kill her with a sword and was never said to be skilled with spears.

So, the winner would most likely and surprisingly be Clove.

Rainbow_princess_warrior Danie wrote: "Clove was obviously smarter than Cato. (it said so in the books)
She would have found a way to dodge the spears. She was smaller and had bullseye aim with knives. Cato would have to be close to Clo..."

We know clove's agilty.In the book,she was barely able to dodge Katniss's arrow and even so,she did get hit.What chance does she have aganist Cato's spears?

Cato is skilled with spears.In the book,after the feast,Katniss comments on how Cato can throw an spear as for as she can shoot.That's insanely far.

Danie Yes, we know Cato is strong, so he could throw it far.

But that doesn't mean he had good aim.

Rainbow_princess_warrior Danie wrote: "Yes, we know Cato is strong, so he could throw it far.

But that doesn't mean he had good aim."

In The Hunger Games wiki,in the spear section,it's stated that Cato has good aim.

http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/...

Danie Yeah, sure. The wiki or the actual book?

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Smith Clove Would probably Win she has better aim then Cato and she could easily. Dodge Cato's spears and with her agility she would killed Cato over range . Cato is to bulky to avoid cloves knives