One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Christi X Dreams Of A Thespian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 503 (503 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Here be thy topic!
So what kind of roleplays do you like to do?

message 2: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Pretty much anything. I do enjoy doing romance and supernatural. :3 What about you?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments I'll rp everything. I do like to include romance, though. And supernatural is just fine in my book. Maybe we could have doubles and do two different teen paranormal romances?

message 4: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure, sounds good. :3 You want me to do charrie profiles?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Sure! But first, what kind of creatures are they going to be? And is it human x paranormal creature or creature x creature?

message 6: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments How 'bout human x paranormal creature for one of them? Maybe one of the characters can figure out that the other isn't actually human. And maybe we can do creature x creature in the other RP?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Alright, sounds good! Would you mind if I made the human girl?

message 8: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Nope, I don't mind at all. :3

message 9: by Dreams of A Thespian (last edited Mar 25, 2013 08:26PM) (new)

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Name: Winifred Robins (Winnie)
Appearance: Light brown hair, teal eyes, delicate build.
Species: human
Personality: tbrp'd
History: tbrp'd

Name: Nathaniel Gale (Nathan)
Appearance: dark brown hair that's almodt to his shoulders (usually in a small ponytail), dark eyes, lean.
Species: Fallen Angel
Personality: tbrp'd
History: tbrp'd

message 10: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Name: Kristoph Robertson
Appearance: Spiked black hair, soft blue eyes, slightly muscular build
Species: Siren
Personality: Quiet, introverted; wants to stay away from people
History: To be RPed

Name: Arianne Bauer
Appearance: Brown hair that reaches just past her shoulders, gray eyes
Species: Fallen angel
Personality: Somewhat outgoing; free spirited
History: To be RPed

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Coolio! How should we start this?

message 12: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Hmm... maybe Kristoph and Winifred could meet for the first time at school and Nathan and Arianne can be talking in a park?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Alright, cool :)
Would you mind starting?

message 14: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure. :)

Kristoph power walked to the courtyard, keeping his head down.

Arianne appeared on a park bench and waited for Nathan.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie walked through the courtyard, heading home after school, when she accidently bumped into someone (Kristoph). "I'm so sorry." She blurted out.

Nathan sauntered over to the bench, taking his time. Like he cared about punctuality! "Hey there." He winked, sitting down next to Arianne.

message 16: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He glanced up. "It's all right," he murmured softly.

"Hey." She smiled shyly. "How's it going?"

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie pushed her hair behind her ear, feeling awkward. "Uh, I'm Winnie." She offered lamely.

Nathan smirked/smiled. "Oh, you know, just been busy wasting away the rest of my miserable existance."

message 18: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Kristoph," he responded warily, though with a smile. Though he didn't make friends out of fear of hurting them, he was still glad to have someone talking to him.

Arianne laughed hollowly. "Yeah, that's always fun."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie smiled at the unusual name. "Well, Kristoph, why such a rush?" She asked, wondering where he was speeding off to.

Nathan chuckled deeply. "Yes, a blast, of course. How are you, my angel?" He smiled a bit at his own joke.

message 20: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Eh, I just don't like school," he answered honestly. "And what brings you here?"

Her heart fluttered, but she pushed it aside. "I'm okay."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie chuckled. "I don't blame you. And I was just headed to my car. You know, if your in such a hurry to leave, I could give you a ride..."

Nathan smiled slightly. "Okay is not an emotion, Ari." He pointed out, always the particular one. "Have any angels been bothering you?"

message 22: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "That'd be lovely," he responded before he could stop himself. "Thank you."

Just a certain angel I can't seem to get off my mind, she thought to herself. "No, not really. I'm just... wondering what to do."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie smiled softly. "No problem." She led the way towards her yellow bug, wondering who exactly this guy was.

Nathan nodded in understanding. "It can be a boring life at times. Perhaps you could party with me and the other delinquent angels, hmm?"

message 24: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "So, uh, how are you?" Kristoph asked awkwardly.

Arianne snorted. "I'm not a party person. I just meant that I'm trying to figure out my life's purpose."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie looked at him, an ammused smile on her face as she started up the vehicle. "Alright, all things considered. And you?"

Nathan snickered. "Life's purpose," he rolled his eyes, "Is too live howver the heck you want to. Don't go sounding like the archangels, Ari!"

message 26: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He shrugged. "Not bad," he answered, making a mental note to stay away from her later. He didn't want to do any more harm than he'd already done.

She sighed. "I guess."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie studied him for a moment. "Are you alright, sweetie? You look like somethings bothering you..." She observed.

Nathan gave her a pouty look. "Would I ever steer you in the wrong direction?" He was a little bitter towards archangels and all of their philosophies...

message 28: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Hmm? Oh. Yeah, I'm fine." He quickly slid into the passenger seat.

"No, I suppose..." she mused.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie raised an eyebrow, unconvinced. She just shook her head. "So where to, oh mysterious one?"

Nathan smiled as if victorious. "See. You have nothing to overthink then. Why don't you come with me to the bar and grill tonight?"

message 30: by Christi (last edited Mar 11, 2013 02:54PM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Have to go - good night!))

He chuckled in amusement. "844 West Avenue, please."

Arianne glanced up at him. She still didn't believe him and couldn't help the feeling tugging at her mind that there really was something of importance out there, but her feelings for Nathan (and her disbelief that he actually liked her, even if just as a friend) were greater. "With how many other people?" she asked cautiously, hoping it'd just be him.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie smiled a tad. "Alright then, Kris. So why have I never seen you around before?"

Nathan grinned devilishly. "Depends how many people you want there."

message 32: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Because I live deep down in the depths of the ocean. "I, uh, just moved here."

Arianne's eyes widened. "As few as possible."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments "Oh. Where did you move from, then?" Winnie was all too excited to hear about anywhere other than her hometown.

Nathan studied her for a moment, a certain amusement in his eyes. "Why so few? Shy, are we?"

message 34: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Um... Topeka. Kansas." It wasn't a complete lie; he'd spent a week there with his aunt before he came here.

She bobbed her head wildly. She hated large numbers of people.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments "Kansas? I've never been there. What's it like?" Winnie had never been most places but she planned to travel the world one day.

Nathan didn't really care about that answer, for there was something else he longed to know. "Why were you cast out, Ari? Your not like the, uh, rest of us."

message 36: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Oh, it's so boring. Nothing but flat land for miles."

Arianne gazed down at the ground, her cheeks heating rapidly. "You have to promise not to tell anyone."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie looked a little disappointed. "Oh." Was all she said on the subject. "Well, why did you move?"

Nathan though about it for a moment, staring at her. He didn't make many deals or commitments. "Promise."

message 38: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Better job offers here," he lied. In reality, it just seemed like a good place to get away to, away from the sirens and their demands.

"I got pregnant out of wedlock."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie nodded as if she understood. After a moment of awkward silence, she asked, "What do you like to do, Kris?" She easily adopted the nickname for him.

Nathan snickered, although obviously more bitter than ammused. "Of course. So, what became of the child?"

message 40: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Kristoph smiled, feeling more at ease with her, though he still stood his guard. He couldn't share too much information with her. "I play piano. Read. Study sometimes." Drown people. "What about you?"

"I had a miscarriage," she answered, blinking tears back. "It wasn't my fault... I was at a club, and there was a nice guy, and he slipped something in my drink..."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie smiled slightly. "I like to draw and paint...I'm not good at much else." Winnie often drew things she saw from nightmares, people underneath the water that tried pulling her under. "I used to like swimming."

Nathan wrapped his arms around her instinctively. "It wasn't your fault." He whispered. "I'm sorry, Ari. I truly am. Those Archangels believe themselves to be so powerful, but they had no right to banish you."

message 42: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Really? Why don't you swim anymore?"

"Yeah," she murmured, a tear grazing her cheek. She took comfort in his hug, leaning her head against his chest and closing her eyes.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie shook her head quickly. "Drowning. Just an....irrational fear." She wouldn't mention the accident. "So, you play piano?"

Nathan held her closely, not saying anything for a moment. "Have I ever told you the story of how I...fell from grace?"

message 44: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Kristoph winced, but pushed it aside. "Yeah. I, uh, like to play Chopin."

"No," she mumbled, glancing up at him.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie smiled at that, eyes lighting up. "Maybe you could play for me sometime..." They were almost to his house.

"Well, like most sad tales, mine started with a girl. I guess it's silly now but I was in love with her then. I fell for her...literally." Nathan closed his eyes.

message 46: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He stared at her for a moment, then smiled slightly. "Sure." It'd be just once. He wouldn't be able to hurt her there.

"What happened?" she asked softly.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Winnie eyes lit up at this, and she wore a tiny smile. "Well, here we are..." The car came to a stop. Truthfully, Winnie really didn't want him to leave just yet. There was just something...off about him. And she couldn't decide if that was good or bad.

"I used to visit her, when I wasn't allowed to be leaving. The archangels found out I had been sneaking about just to be with a human girl. They accused me of lust and cast me away." There was no emotion in his words.

message 48: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Thanks for the ride." He gave her a small smile as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and got out of the car.

"I'm so sorry." Arianne tightened her grip around him. She wanted to ask him so many questions; her name, what she looked like, how old she was, if she knew he was an angel. But she didn't want to bring back any bad memories he might have had, not to mention that she felt a small pang of jealousy.

message 49: by Dreams of A Thespian (last edited Mar 11, 2013 08:46PM) (new)

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments "No problem." Winnie whispered to herself after he had already shut the door. Then, a thought occured to her. Winnie got out of the car, catching up with Kristoph. "Oh, um, a bunch of us are going to hane out in the woods behind the school tonight...it's going to be really fun..."

Nathan took a shaky breath and opened his eyes. "So, are you going to come tonight? If you want, I can make sure it is only you and I?" He sounded strangely formal now after talking about heartbreak so much.

message 50: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Sure," he answered before he could stop himself. I'll control myself. I can behave, he promised himself. "Sounds like fun."

"Of course I'll come," she answered instantly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11