One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Ashley X Dreams Of A Thespian

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Here be thy topic!
So what kinds of things do you like to roleplay?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments XD
I'm pretty much the same way. I'm up for anything!
Any ideas?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Sounds good to me! Shall we do doubles, then?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Okay! What do you usually include when making characters?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Alright then! I shall have my charries up in half of no time at all! :)

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Name: Erika Wiseman
Looks: have to add later cause I am on my nook...

Name: Wyatt Owens
Looks: add later.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Coolio. How should we start?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Maybe...it's the start of a new school year?

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt could help her up! Aww....
I think my girl is in detention during lunch...

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt sat with his usual crowd at lunch, laughing and joking with his popular friends. He stood and headed to the lunchline to get some milk, as a friend had spilt his on the table. Wyatt glanced around the cafeteria as he stood in line.

Erika tapped her pencil against her desk, bored out of her mind. Her stupid mouth had gotten her in trouble again. It wasn't Erika's fault that she was honest to her teacher. Besides, no one liked Mr. Thomas and today his arrogance was too much.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt just happened to catch the scene in the corner of his eyes. He rushed over to the new girl. "Are you alright?" He asked frantically, nealing beside her.

Erika offered Blake a sarcasric looking smile, making it obvious she hated this place. When their guard dog teacher wasn't looking, Erika slipped Blake a note asking what he did.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt couldn't believe people were actually laughing at this. "I'm Wyatt. Wyatt Owens. Do you need me to take you to the nurse?"

Erika looked at the paper and then scribbled in her rough handwriting: He deserve it?"

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt nodded, pulling Melody up by the arm and guiding her away from the cafeteria. "Don't worry. They'll forget it by tomorrow."

Erika actually laughed at loud, causing the teacher to turn to her swiftly. "Something funny, Ms. Wiseman?" Erika bit her tongue to keep from making a snide remark.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt gave her a sad, hopeful smile. "I like that name.' And he truly did think the name was beautiful.

Erika smirked. "Shut it, hercules. It's not my fault she's got the humor of a rock," she wrote.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt liked that they were the same age. "Me too. Where'd you move from, Mel?"

Erika wrote: Apparently I'm blunt, rude, and insensitive.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt's eyes widened a tad. "Hawaii. Well I would think you'd miss paradise!"

"And who says I care what you like, Hercules?" Erika scribbled down on the note.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt chuckled. "How's your head, Melody?" He asked, concern in his voice.

Erika glanced back at him, raising an eyebrow. "When?!" She demanded in the note, tossing it back.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt frowned, studying her. "Mind if I take a look?" He asked, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

Erika couldn't help but smile a little. "How could you hear me over all the other voices in your head?" She wrote.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt knelt down to examine the wound. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bandana, and then careful,y wrapped it around the cut.

Erika smiled a little and wrote back: Somebody thinks he's Cassanova...

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt stood straight up, smiling at her. "Anytime, Mel. Any other injuries I should be aware of?"

Erika bit her lip. She crumbled up the paper now, as it was almost time to leave...

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments ((Sorry for the late reply. It's tech week for a show I'm in...))

Wyatt smiled warmly. "Good....do you think you can go back to lunch?" He asked softly.

Erika stood as soon as the bell rang, gathering up her stuff, still trying to hold back a smile.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt nodded, giving her a soft, encouraging smile. "Of course." He offered her his hand.

Erika's cheeks were tinted red. "Later, Hercules." She smirked, heading outside.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Who could resist helping a beautiful damsel in distress?" He asked softly.

Erika didn't say anything to that, but instead kept walking, smiling to herself. ((Skip ahead?))

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt chuckled. "I try. Now let's go. You can sit with me." He said, leading her towards the cafeteria.

Erika made it to the flagpole, smirking at Blake. "So? What's up, Hercules?"

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt shook his head sincerely. "If they minded, they wouldn't be my friends."

Erika moved to sit on the small stone wall surrounding the flagpole. "Nothing really...What happens now?"

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt led her into the cafeteria and to an already crowded table. The kids there seemed a little awkward at first, but anyone who was a friend of Wyatt's was accepted. "This is Melody, guys."

"I like Hercules better." Erika teased. "And I'm Erika."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt sat next to her, squeezing her hand once more. "So, what are we talking about?" The boy acroos from him seemed momentarily dazed but then explained they were talking about going to see a movie.

Erica rolled her eyes. "Of course you do," she muttered. "So, if you don't mind me asking, why were you in a fight earlier? I mean, if it's a secret you don't have to tell me..."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt smiled to himself bur continued to talk about seeing the new horror flick. Finally, he asked, "Melody, you want to come with us to see it?"

Erika raised an eyebrow. "How did he piss you off, then? Unless you need anger management, it must have been a big deal."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt's grin stretched wider. "Great. This weekend then." He was about to say something else, but the bell rang, signalling lunch was over. "What class do you have next?"

Erika looked a little concerned. "Your mom?" She asked quietly. "What did he say?" Obviously, Erika didn't think it was "no big deal".

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt looked happily relieved. "Music. We have the same class apparently."

Erika looked down and when she spoke, her voice was much softer. "I'm sorry."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments ((Sorry!))

Wyatt grinned joyously. "Come on. It's not to far from here. I think we're singing today..." He quickened his pace.

"I'm sorry." Erika repeated. "Sounds like this guy did deserve it" There was another awkward pause. "What was she like, your mom?"

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt let that soak in. "Let's see if it fits, shall we?" He stopped outside a set of double doors leading to the music room, holding one open for her.

"Did she love you?" Erika asked. The question was an odd one, but it mattered to Erika.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt laughed, walking in behind her. "Ms. Lewis! We got a new student!" He called out.

Erika shuddered. She knew a lot about abuse herself. "It's not your fault, Blake." She whispered.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Ms, Lewis, a portly, plucky woman in her fourties, bounded over to Melody, hugging her like a mother would. "Hello, Melody, Call me Lew, sweetie. Now, I must hear you sing to know where to place you."

Without saying a word, Erika moved over to Blake and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him warmly. It was a kind gesture she reserved for moments when her words did not suffice.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Lew nodded, every move she made a little frantic. She was obviously a hyperactive woman. She moved into her office and came out with a blue ecoustic guitar. "Here we are."

Erika pulled back so she could look at him. "Blake....if you ever need to talk, you can come to me. I know you barely know me, but..."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt closed his eyes, listening to Melody's melody. It truly was beautiful. Lew apparently thought so too, for she held her hand up for Meldoy to stop. "Sweetie, were you part of a choir in your old school?" She asked, stunned by the beauty of her voice.

Erika offered a sad, sweet smile. "Let's get out of here. Let's go find a place where we can go to talk. A secret place." She said, whispering.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Lew beamed with joy at her words. "Contests? Well then, you just must join our varsity choir! Wyatt is in it too..."

Erika grabbed Blake's hand. "I think I know the place. Come with me."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Lew clapped her hands excitedly. "Congradulations! Oh, this is just marvelous. Perhaps you two could sing a duet together in our next concert...?"

Erika led Blake out to the woods near the school and kept walking through the dense forests. Finally, they reached an old, abandoned tree house covered with vines and plants growing off of it. A not so sturdy looking rope ladder was the only way up. "You're the only other person that knows about it."

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments "Great! What song should we do? Keep in mind, I'm a tenor..." Wyatt asked. The kids were starting to arrive for music class.

Erika smiled softly, releasing his hand. "Come on then." She started up the ladder.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt grinned. "Challenge accepted. I'll find a song tonight." He said, walking over to his seat in the class. In this room, the students sat on the rug-covered floor, for most of the time they would be standing anyway.

Erika made it to the top and looked around. "No monsters." She promised, offering her hand to help Blake up.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt opened his mouth to say something but before the words came out, Lew started calling names to check attendence. And she really didn't like being interupted.

Erika laughed as she helped him up. "No guarentees...." She sat down on what looked like a homemade bench, covered in veins and scratches.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt grinned to himself, calling out "here" when his name was called. When role call was over, he turned to Melody. "Want to be on my team. We're playing a game today..."

Erika laughed lightly. "Come sit with me." She said, her boice soft and quiet. "Before the monsters get you." She teased.

Dreams of A Thespian | 418 comments Wyatt smiled. "She says the a word and we have to name a song that has the word in it. Then, we have to be able to sing at least eight words of the song, one of them being the specific word chosen."

Erika smiled/smirked and layed he rhead on his shoulders. "I like you, Hercules." She whispered. "I really do."