Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Group Reads! > March 2013 reads "hush, hush"

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma I loved this book, and the entire series. Thumbs up! :)

message 2: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (booklovinnerdygirl) This was one of my favorite book series!!! haha

message 3: by Be (new)

Be (begwenly) | 2 comments Was it really really good Im stalling to read this cause I'm afraid it's gonna be like Lauren Kate's fallen series

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) Absolutely loved it! I agree with Shayla, it was my favourite too. I'm waiting for the third book at the library. Can't wait! :D

message 5: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I absolutely love this book! it's my favorite. I've finished the Saga. It was a good conclusion.

message 6: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenaspleen) I think Hush Hush and Finale are the best books of this saga, they are perfect!

message 7: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 10 comments Elena wrote: "I think Hush Hush and Finale are the best books of this saga, they are perfect!"

The first book made me laugh hysterically, but the last book was by far my least favorite.

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (sushicup) i say crescendo really pushed me over the edge.. it created this wad of hate and disgust in me that i didnt know i was possible to contain.. but on the positives hush hush was an exellent book that made my laughter flow through each page

message 9: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenaspleen) Lo♪ wrote: "Elena wrote: "I think Hush Hush and Finale are the best books of this saga, they are perfect!"

The first book made me laugh hysterically, but the last book was by far my least favorite."

I liked Hush Hush more than I liked Finale, but I like the ends of the books.

message 10: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 181 comments I stopped reading this at the beginning of Crescnedo, bc I thought that after the thing with Patch showing up at (what's her name)'s house, then the whole romance thing would blow up, and I just wasn't into that!

I might be sort of biased, because after reading almost all the Immortals books by Alyson Noel, I just sorta gave up on any books that have too much explosive romance in them...The romance-y lovey-dovey thing just got WAY TOOO MUCH, so I don't intend on reading the last book in that series.

Do you guys think I should continue reading Crescendo?

message 11: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments I liked this series a lot! who doesn't love Patch like seriously??? The last book was just awful to me though. It seemed waaaaay too rushed

message 12: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenaspleen) Josiane wrote: "I stopped reading this at the beginning of Crescnedo, bc I thought that after the thing with Patch showing up at (what's her name)'s house, then the whole romance thing would blow up, and I just wa..."

I didn't like Crescendo as much as I liked the other books, but you should read them. In my opinion they are fantastic!

message 13: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 11 comments This was a really good book. I couldn't put the book down once I started it and I finished it in a couple of hours. Now Im almost finished with the 3 book Silence and I can't wait to see what happens.

message 14: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Soreonne wrote: "I liked this series a lot! who doesn't love Patch like seriously??? The last book was just awful to me though. It seemed waaaaay too rushed"

I agree with you. The ending was rushed :(

message 15: by Harleen (new)

Harleen OMG I loved this book!!! And I loved the second book too, Silence was good but not great and then Finale...I didn't like it at all really, and the last line of the book was just like "Really? Honestly?" So, ya I was disappointed with the end of the series but it was good

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Oh my gosh Hush, Hush. So much memories with that book ranging from wanting to kill Nora because her stupidity to wanting to jump Patch for various reasons. the 2nd book though.... murderous feelings come with that one.

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (Ancillotti) Miller (jancillotti) | 18 comments I loved it!!! I didn't have the guts to pick up the last book cause I knew it would be over. But after i did it felt like it was a little to rushed but i still enjoyed it.

Still Lost Between The Pages (annerosebeal) I love love love love love this book!!!!!! I couldn't put it down!

message 19: by Jae (new)

Jae R | 11 comments This book was AMAZING.
Patch <3

message 20: by Autumn (new)

Autumn | 1 comments Alyssa wrote: "Oh my gosh Hush, Hush. So much memories with that book ranging from wanting to kill Nora because her stupidity to wanting to jump Patch for various reasons. the 2nd book though.... murderous feelin..."

My reaction exactly.

message 21: by Harleen (new)

Harleen I love this book! The first and second one were so good! The third one wasn't as good...and then I really didn't like the forth one at all.

message 22: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I only read the first and second book. I have to read the rest of the series.

message 23: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 10 comments I liked the first book, and the third and second were decent, but the forth one was just awful.