The Town > The Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 113 comments Mod
The Park

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny ran over and turned an innocent man into a cookie. He picked up the cookie and licked his lips.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments Kenzi walked through the park with her younger (But taller) brother. "I will hurt you Dyson" She snapped at him for the tenth time.

Dyson laughed "Its not my fault you are so dang short" He chuckled.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny saw them and grinned. He turned the man back into a man and then turned around. He turned Kenzi into a lollipop and ran over to her.

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments "Johnny stop!" Julianna said running ovet to him

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny turned Kenzi back to normal. "But why Juliana? It's fun." He then turned a 12 year old kid into a cookie. "Yummy."

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 24 comments Mod
Luna Walks Tho the park when she heard a little kid say yummy she went to the vocies

message 8: by Abigail (last edited Mar 09, 2013 08:39PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments "Because its not aloud"

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments Dyson grabbed Johnny "Turn her back brat" He growled being his normal protective self.

((Gtg))

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny turned Kenzi back. He looked terrified. Johnny sniffled and a few tears ran down the terrified little boy's cheek.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 24 comments Mod
Luna laughs at the man like that's going to help then luna turnd into a panther

Luna goes over to the little boy and licks his cheeks then growls At the man

message 13: by Cait Sith (last edited Mar 09, 2013 08:50PM) (new)

Johnny saw the panther and struggled out of Dyson's grip. "Kitty!" He said as he hugged her tightly.

Luna almost bit the little boy but insteed his hug made her a bit light headed Luna Yelped When he was hugging her to tight

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments ((Back for just a moment cause me friend is mean))

Kenzi smacked Dyson "You scared the poor boy" She snapped while glaring at her brother.

"He turned you into a lollipop" Dyson retorted then sighed knowing he had lost the battle with his sister.

"I'm sorry for my brothers actions" Kenzi said to Johnny with a kind smile.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

He looked up at Kenzi and hugged her. He then turned Dyson into a cookie and licked his lips.

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments Juliana huld johnny

luna walked off be hind some bushes whare she hid her stuff and shifes back in to human and walks back to the other people

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny picked up the cookie, Dyson and licked his lips. "Yummy yummy, in my tummy."

message 20: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments Juliana hit it from his hands and held them johnnu's bav;jj

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny turned Dyson back to normal, and started to cry.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was blubbering and crying. He fell on his butt and just sat there crying.

'' Shut that kid up or i will '' Luna growled at the kids sister or who ever was waching over the kid

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny heard Luna growl. He got scared and cowered in fear.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember walked through the park, she shoved her hands into her pockets and began to kick a rock along the concrete.

Luna hissed at the little boy seeing if she cound scare him mom

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember looked up when she heard the hiss, she gave a slight chuckle and looked back down.

message 29: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments Juliana hugged johnny to calm him

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments Kenzi hugged Johnny back. She then glared at Luna "Y'all are scaring the poor kid" She said.

Dyson glared at Johnny for a moment then at his sister "Why are you defending him?" He asked angrily.

"He's a kid Dyson so lay off" Kenzi said while giving Dyson a stern look despite the fact she was quite a bit shorter then him.

message 31: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments "Because no matter what he is my responceability and I'm his sister"

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments Kenzi nodded.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked up at them and then he started to think. "What awe youw favowite animaws?"

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments "Lynx" Kenzi answered him while smiling at the young boy.

"Gray wolf" Dyson said.

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments "Johnny you know mine is a fox"

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny turned Luna into a Panther. He then turned around and looked at Kenzi and Dyson. He turned Kenzi into a lynx, and Dyson into a gray wolf.

Luna turns back into human '' i can do that mtself silly ''

message 39: by Abigail (last edited Mar 10, 2013 10:30AM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments Juliana hit johnny

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments ((sos about that head herts))

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny burst into tears. He changed them back and then fell on his butt. "Oughie!"

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

((I may disappear))

message 43: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 18 comments ((kk))

Luna turns to a black turtle And starts walking around

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments Kenzi looked up her gaze asking to be changed back.

Dyson smiled and ran around the park.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny turned them back.

message 47: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments Dyson crossed his arms "I liked being a wolf" He huffed.

Kenzi rolled her eyes and used her powers to put Dyson in a tree.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny turned Kenzi into a giant spider, with her head.

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 17 comments "Why am I a spider?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

((Can you post in my lost girl group please :-) ))

« previous 1