When Marvel meets DC... discussion

Space > Red Lantern Corps HQ

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Rita walked in wearing her uniform. She was still mad, but she clenched her fist. She saw Attrotis and said, "What the fu*k."

message 2: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Rita laid on the ground and smiled. "Thank you." She kicked his side, so that he let go of her and jumped up.

message 3: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She winced in pain and yelled, "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!"

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She cried in pain and said, "What a meany you are." Since she was laid on the ground, she stood up.

message 5: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Rita pouted and said, "Why am I here?"

message 6: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She rolled her eyes, "Like I don't already know that." Rita had a lot of attitude, and her parents were always trying to resolve that. When she thought of her parents, she clenched her fists and became mad.

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She rolled her eyes and said, "K."

message 8: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) (Well..she is a teen.)

message 9: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) (Ugh...Fine you win...I'll repost. :()

message 10: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Rita became scared and backed away slowly, "You aren't going to hurt me, right?"

message 11: by Juliana (last edited Mar 26, 2013 06:50AM) (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She smiled and nodded. Rita was pretty proud of herself, but she was still scared of him. She kept a good distance from him, shaking a little. Her hands were trembling...this guy scared her. If only she were here with someone.

message 12: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) .

message 13: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She smiled and nodded. Rita was pretty proud of herself, but she was still scared of him. She kept a good distance from him, shaking a little. Her hands were trembling...this guy scared her. If only she was here with someone

message 14: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She stumbled up and she said, "Sorry...I'll leave...But...how?" She did want to leave....but it was so scary...and she really didn't know how.

message 15: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) She nods and thought of the ring, looking down on it. She then headed towards earth.

message 16: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Rita nods and lands on earth...she would never get mad at Felipe...would she?

message 17: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) (Already did!)