Phoenix Academy discussion

Phoenix Street > Phoenix Bistro

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose walked in with Bryce.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose sat down in the chair. "Thank you." She said with pink cheeks to Bryce.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smiled back. "Yep, I'm hungry too." She looked over the menu.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose nodded. "Yep."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I please have the sweet chicken soup with a rasberry fanta." Rose smiled at Bryce.

message 6: by Knockout (new)

Knockout a girl dressed in pure black ninja suit and pure white hair walked silently in with her pure white fox close behind her she sat down at one of the tables

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose glanced at the girl, and tilted her head slightly. Who was she?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose smiled at Bryce. Do you know who the girl is over there? She sent to him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Do you want me to try to find out? Rose took a sip of her drink.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Who she is. Fallen angels can see who people are, we can get into heads and browse. She took another sip.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose nodded and closed her eyes, looking into her mind.

message 12: by Knockout (new)

Knockout the girls thought were of her old home up in the mountains and her master and of her parents death

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose opened her eyes. Orphan, use to live in mountains, had a master.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She seems like she won't kill us... you... if we go to her. You couldn't kill a fallen angel.

message 15: by Knockout (new)

Knockout the girls fox nussles her and she pets the fox and she smiles which can't be seen through her mask

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose turned around in her seat then walked after Bryce.

message 17: by Knockout (new)

Knockout "uh, no" she says her voice very quiet

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm Rose, she sent to the girl. What's your name?

message 19: by Knockout (new)

Knockout 'my name?' she thinks 'im Shadow and my fox snow' she reaches over and strokes Snow

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, Shadow." Rose said in her soft voice.

message 21: by Knockout (new)

Knockout "hi" she mutters

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Snow is a beautiful fox." Rose said again, her voice soft.

message 23: by Knockout (last edited Mar 09, 2013 08:32PM) (new)

Knockout Shadow nodded and stroked snow "i found her traped" her thoughts wonderd to when she found snow "and yes i go here to" her voice very quiet
((im really sorry but i have to go so sorry :( ))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((naw, bye!))

"Snow must have had a hard time." Rose said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose nodded, walking with him.

((where in the academy?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

message 27: by Knockout (new)

Knockout Shadow stood and quick left tears in her eyes of all the memorys flooding back to her

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah walked in with Gwyn. She put her hands into her jean pockets and glanced around the room.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((im gonna temp rp a waiter, kay?))

A waiter spoats two girls who just walked in so he walks over."Table for two, ladies?" he says witha dazzling smile

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah nodded, flashing him a smile.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Right this way, ladies." He says winkin at Savannah, then leading them to a table.
"I'm Sebastian, and I'll be your waiter, what would you like to drink?" he asks

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Dr. Pepper." Gwyn replies looking at the menu

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah blushed lightly, picking up a menu. "I water would be fine, thank you. "She looked over the menu carefully.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn holds back giggles until Sebastian has walked away. She stopps giggling long enought to ask "So, see anthing you like?" then burst into another fit of giggles

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I'm liking Sebastian." She giggles too, fanning her face dramatically.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((I think I'm gonna make a Sebastian charrie, just for you))

Gwyn manages to stop giggling long enough to choke out a "Thank you" for their drinks then smiles at Savannah mischeiviously

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, you don't have too.. But I wouldn't complain. (; ))

Savannah bit her lip, managing a nod. She took a small sip of her water, sneaking a glance at Sebastian, oblivious to Gwyns mischievous look.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) when Sebastian is heading towards the table Gwyn throws a little burst of wind into him and he falls right on top of Savannah. Gwyn giggles.

"oh, I'm sorry!" Sebatian exclaims, picking himself up off of Savannah. Then he offers her a hand to help her up.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah gasps as Sebastian hits her. She lets out a small laugh, shrugging. "Don't worry about it." She graciously took his hand, sitting upright again. "Thank you. " She smiled, fixing her jacket. Turning sideways, she shot Gwyn a what-are-you-doing look.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn shoots her an 'innocent' look and shrugs.

Sebastian hold her hand a little longer than neccesary, smiling apologeticaly. "Well, I suppose I shouldmtake your orders, ladies." he says, but he is looking straight at Savannah

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) smiling Gwyn says "I'll take the lunch special, what about you Savannah?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2013 09:06PM) (new)

Savannah meets his gaze, but quickly looks at her menu. She bits her lip again, attempting to get rid of the pink in her cheeks. "I think I'll have yo- uh, I mean the steak." She mentally head palmed. Nice going idiot. She smiled shyly at him, setting the menu down.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((I am definintly making Sebastian!))

Sebastian doesn't notice her slip and takes down the orders "I'll get tgese right to you ladies." he says and walks off, constantly looking at Savannah and asking if she is good.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah sighed loudly as soon as he was out of the room. "Why'd you do that?" She turned and leaned towards Gwyn, trying to look mad. She let a small giggle slip. "I made such a fool of myself...."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) (( what do you want him to look like, tall dark and muscled, surfer-boy.....?))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((alrigh, im gonna go amke him then i gotta get in bed cause of school tomorrow, so bye in advance))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((He's gonna be my twin!))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((lol, we don't know we are twins at first becausem we were adopted to dif ppl when we were born.... We'll probly figure this out when I stop pushing u together and he stops staring at you long enough to look at me ;) ))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((11:55 pm, whats your time?))

« previous 1