Phoenix Academy discussion

Phoenix Street > Phoenix Street Footpath

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2013 06:41PM) (new)

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rose whispered, kissing his cheek softly. "Are you okay?"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose bit her lip, thinking. "The bistro?" She said with a shrug.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at him while walking.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn relays the overheard conversation to Sebastian then they leave quickly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard walked down the street. After she'd walked to the end of the street, she walked back up the street. She must be suffering from excessive boredom and it was driving her insane. She needed to do something, anything. She looked into the stores as she passed them, seeing heaps of different things. Colourful clothes for little children, dining tables set in pairs with chairs, toy airplanes hanging from the ceiling by a thin piece of plastic, rows and rows of cards...

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn drops out of the sky accidentaly bumping into Shard "Oh! I'm sorry!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard was knocked back, quite violently, by the girl that dropped from the sky, "Ow!" She fell back onto the ground, landing on her bottom. "That's...cool, I suppose."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn folds her wings away and gives Shard a hand up "I'm really really sorry about that. Are you hurt?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard took the hand and stood up, "Thanks. Nah, I'm fine. Are you okay, you just fell from the sky..."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "I'm perfectly fine. You can't learn how to fly and land without crashlanding a few times, so I'm used to it." Gwyn smiles

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Flying. So, it must be pretty cool," Shard gave a small smile, "I'm Shard, by the way."

message 12: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (last edited Apr 11, 2013 04:05AM) (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Yeah, it is. I'm Gwyn." Gwyn smiles

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard nodded, "Nice to meet you Gwyn. If you don't mind me asking, what are you?" That sounded rude. What are you? Shard frowned a bit at her wording, she wouldn't like it if someone asked her what she was.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Nice to meet you too, Shard. I'm half fallen angel half elemental, and I don't mind if you'll tell me what you are."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a blood-sucker," Shard grimaced at the term that she'd heard some people use before, "A vampire. I'd prefer if you didn't refer to our species as 'blood-suckers'. It might rub some in the wrong way. I'm fine with it but--I'm just going to shut up now."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Cool, i've never met a vampire before." Gwyn smiles

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"As I've never met a fallen angel/elemental," Shard smiled as well but then crinkled her nose, "Ew! Something smells like garlic." Garlic didn't hurt her, what's a aromatic food going to do against a vampire? But she just hated the smell and taste. Ugh...horrible.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smelled it too "Whatever it is, it's not me." she looked around trying to locate the source

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard bit her lip to stop herself from gagging, "Stinks. Ugh." She frowned in disgust before calling out, "Garlic-breath is not attractive! Do you hear me! Its repulsive!"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn giggles "I think it's coming from the Bistro, maybe we should get farther away from it."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn giggles "I think it's coming from the Bistro, maybe we should get farther away from it."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard nodded and walked away from the building quickly, "Aah! I can freakin' breathe!" She sat down on a vacant bench and looked at the slightly reflective material of the seat. She extended her fangs and looked at them in the...bench.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn giggles and sits next to Shard

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard retracted her fangs, "What? Its embarrassing if we happen to have some bits of food stuck in our teeth...not that we eat food just..." She shook her head, "So...what you doin' out on such a fine," She looked up at the sky, "Not so fine day?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Just flying around." Gwyn breathes in the scent of rain

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you said you were part Fallen Angel, right?" Shard looked at Gwyn, "Did you get kicked out of heaven?" She knew she probably shouldn't ask those type of questions since it was a touchy subject but she asked it anyway.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Yeah, I am, but it was one of my parents that got kicked out of heaven not me." Gwyn smiles reassuringly

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," Shard didn't ask what her parents did to get kicked but just sat there, "And you're also an elemental. Does that mean you can, like, control the elements?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Yeah, I can controll all of them and my brother can controll fire and lightning/electricity." Gwyn twirls a breeze lifting their hair

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, cool," Shard shrugged, "I was dead before I ever saw lightning."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "What do you mean?" Gwyn asks

((sorry, i gtg but ill b back in a couple hours))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's cool. Bye ;D))

"Like, you know how I'm dead? Yeah," Shard lifted up her legs onto the bench, "I was killed before I saw lightning in my living life. But I've seen heaps of storms in my depressed dead life."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Oh..." Gwyn is unsure what to say to that

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't," Shard said sharply, "Pity me. Its as pointless as it is annoying."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "I don't pity you, I just find it sad that you couldn't witness the beauty of lighting when you were happy." Gwyn replies honestly

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah...I suppose it isn't the same when you view lightning with a depressed mind," Shard sighed, "Oh well. There's plenty of beautiful things when you're dead."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "What things are beautiful to you?" Gwyn twirls a lock of her black hair around her fingers

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"The veil between life and death, the way I can't see myself in a mirror, Red cellophane," Shard thought aloud, "Oh I don't know. Peculiar stuff?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Yeah." Gwyn nods in acknowledgement

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you find beautiful, then?" Shard asked, out of curiosity. She'd never had such a mundane conversation with someone before, let alone a Fallen angel/Elemental.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn thinks "Nature, animals, peoples eyes. And peculiar things as well." Gwyn smiles

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard lets out a small laugh, "People's eyes? Really? How are they beautiful to you?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "The same way red cellophane is beautiful to you. It just is." Gwyn responds

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Because when light passes through red cellophane it looks like blood?" Shard blinked.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "What I meant is that that's beautiful to you, and eyes are beautiful to me." Gwyn says

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh!" Shard smiled sheepishly, "I tend to takes things too literally."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "It's fine." Gwyn smiles sincerely

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard shrugged, "So...what now? I, personally, feel like burning down the Eiffel Tower but not everyone would agree on my actions so...what do you feel like doing?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn giggles "I can show you what it feels like to fly." she says seriously

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Shard jumped up, now standing on the bench, "Hell no! Flying looks cool from afar but see this," She gestured to herself, "This is afraid of heights. Petrified of them, even."

« previous 1