ABC Book Review Podcast discussion

Introductions > Join Us

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth Hatch | 44 comments Mod
We are looking for enthusiastic readers to join in our book discussion. We talk and talk and talk on our podcast about books but even though we know there are listeners out there, we mostly hear crickets chirping.

So, this space is for you dear readers. Whatcha readin'?
Beth and Cari

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Oliver | 4 comments just finished Swimming home
About to start Best American Essays 2012

message 3: by Beth (new)

How was Swimming Home? I am reading The Amulet Of Samarkand. SO GOOD. it's been a long time since I read a kids book.

message 4: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Oliver | 4 comments Swimming Home, the writing was good but honestly I did not get it. Speaking of kids book I want to read Wonder.

PS Beth the podcast is not working in ITUNES

message 5: by Beth (new)

Thank Stacey - are any of the episodes working? I haven't submitted the latest one to them yet so it's only available on the website. Cari will update the feed for iTunes tomorrow. If you want to listen soon, you can go to our website abcbookreview.com :)

message 6: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Oliver | 4 comments I ALWAYS want to listen. The last 3 or so haven't uploaded. Loving the new website. Will listen to the latest this week

message 7: by Cari (new)

Cari | 51 comments That's really weird, it was working in my iTunes at the library. I'll try it here at home and see what happens.

I'm reading Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld. It's an advanced reader and SO good. I've been so lucky, I'm on a really good book streak. The last two I read were also amazing. Prepare for this on the next podcast :-)

message 8: by Beth (new)

I fixed it! I realized we were missing two episodes not one. We never updated the Valentine's one. My bad. :)