Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
Dreaming of You by Jennifer McNare Jennifer McNare

Genre: Historical Romance

Dreaming of You

Book Description:

Their passion was ignited by a treachery neither of them could have ever foreseen, yet it resulted in a love that was destined to last forever…

To secure the wellbeing of her beloved family, Melody Settrington agrees to marry Charles Cavendish, the elderly Earl of Edgington, despite her reservations. However, the innocent young beauty has no idea what her new husband will demand of her, once they are legally wed. It isn’t long however, before Melody discovers that the widowed earl had a purpose in choosing her for his bride, the daughter of an impoverished country baron. Impotent and childless, Charles is in desperate need of an heir, in addition to someone he can force into going along with the heinous scheme he has concocted.

Gavin Montrose, son of the wealthy Duke of Rutherford, is as charming as he is handsome. However, unbeknownst to him, he is also the man Charles Cavendish has selected to father his heir. Abducted from the grounds of his family’s country estate, he awakens to find himself in the midst of a nightmare. Assuming that he has been abducted for ransom, Gavin is stunned to learn of his mysterious abductor’s true purpose. To gain his freedom and protect his family from harm, he must father a child he will never meet, with a woman whose name he will never know and whose face he will never see.

Desperate to safeguard the people they love, both Melody and Gavin have no choice but to go along with the insanity that has been forced upon them or suffer the unbearable consequences. Compelled to meet in absolute darkness in the bedchamber of an isolated cottage, their identities a fiercely guarded secret, they will develop a bond neither of them had anticipated and discover a passion more powerful than either of them could have possibly imagined. But dare they call it love?

Years later, when fate intervenes and Gavin and Melody’s paths inadvertently cross…

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle

message 3: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Hi there. Just sent it. Let me know if you do not receive. Thanks a bunch, Jennifer

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Received and thank you.

message 5: by Carrie (new) - added it

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) | 48 comments Carrie
carriepenney@gmail.com
mobi

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Carrie

message 7: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Carrie wrote: "Carrie
carriepenney@gmail.com
mobi"

Hi Carrie. I'll be send you a copy through Amazon shortly, please let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks, Jennifer

message 8: by Carrie (new) - added it

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) | 48 comments Jennifer wrote: "Carrie wrote: "Carrie
carriepenney@gmail.com
mobi"

Hi Carrie. I'll be send you a copy through Amazon shortly, please let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks, Jennifer"

Thank you, I have just received it.

message 9: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Sager (cruisingsusanbookreviews) | 53 comments Susan kevmi98@gmail.com Kindle

message 10: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Susan wrote: "Susan kevmi98@gmail.com Kindle"

Susan, I just sent you a gift copy of the ebook through Amazon. Please let me know if you do not receive it. Thanks so much! Jennifer

message 11: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Jennifer wrote: "Susan wrote: "Susan kevmi98@gmail.com Kindle"

Susan, I just sent you a gift copy of the ebook through Amazon. Please let me know if you do not receive it. Thanks so much! Jennifer"

Hi Susan. I just received an error message from Amazon re. your email address. Can you please verify the email address for me? Thanks, Jennifer

message 12: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Sager (cruisingsusanbookreviews) | 53 comments Hi Jennifer,

I think that my first part of my email address is a caps. Here is my email address again. I was going to email you about it, but I didn't know how long it normally takes to get a gifted book. I really look forward to reading and reviewing it. It sounds like a terrific book.

Thanks,

Susan S.

Kevmi98@gmail.com

message 13: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Susan wrote: "Hi Jennifer,

I think that my first part of my email address is a caps. Here is my email address again. I was going to email you about it, but I didn't know how long it normally takes to get a gi..."

Hi Susan. Thank you so much for your patience! I'm not sure what happened the first time, but I just sent it again and it looks like it went through just fine this time. (Perhaps it was user error on my part.) However, if you don't receive it within the next hour, please let me know. Thanks, Jennifer

Susan Gorman Susan
humarockhaven@verizon.net
kindle

message 15: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Susan

Susan Gorman Thank you!

message 17: by Kari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kari Kari
jmjmej@hotmail.com
mobi
thank you!

message 18: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Kari

message 19: by Kari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kari thanks Tana :)

message 20: by Kari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kari Hi Tana, I never received it, are reviews no longer requested? thanks anyhow!

message 21: by Lily (new)

Lily | 4 comments Lily
chocoqueen96@gmail.com
epub

message 22: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Lily and resent your Kari

message 23: by Kari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kari Tana I received it already thanks

message 24: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lily wrote: "Lily
chocoqueen96@gmail.com
epub

Hi Lily. Thank you for offering to read and review Dreaming of You. I can email you a gift copy through B&N or Kobo, just let me know which one you would prefer. Thanks, Jennifer

message 25: by Lily (new)

Lily | 4 comments Jennifer wrote: "Lily wrote: "Lily
chocoqueen96@gmail.com
epub

Hi Lily. Thank you for offering to read and review Dreaming of You. I can email you a gift copy through B&N or Kobo, just let me know whi..."

Hi Jennifer, you could sent it to me through Kobo. Im really looking forward to read and review it. Thanks:)

message 26: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Lily wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Lily wrote: "Lily
chocoqueen96@gmail.com
epub

Hi Lily. Thank you for offering to read and review Dreaming of You. I can email you a gift copy through B&N or Kobo, jus..."

Just sent it. Please let me know if you do not receive it. Thanks, Jennifer

message 27: by Lily (new)

Lily | 4 comments Thank you Jennifer, I have received it.

message 29: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Susan wrote: "Thank you Jennifer!
Loved it!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
http://www.amazon.com/review/RW5PCV3S..."

Hi Susan. Thanks so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Your comments are very much appreciated! Jennifer

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Reviewed on Goodreads, Amazon and my blog.
http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress...

message 31: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Marguerite wrote: "Reviewed on Goodreads, Amazon and my blog.
http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress..."

Hi Marguerite. Thanks so much for your review, I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you liked the book!! Jennifer

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

epub please if copies are still available

message 33: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

epub please if copies are still available"

Hi Angie. I can send you a gift copy through B & N or Kobo. Just let me know which you would prefer. Thanks, Jennifer

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer you are very welcome and I loved it!!!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments Jennifer wrote: "Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

Hi Angie. I can send you a gift copy through B & N or Kobo. Just let me know whi..."

Barnes and Noble please

message 36: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

Hi Angie. I can send you a gift copy through B & N or Kobo. Jus..."

Just sent it. Please let me know if you do not receive it. (I think it can take up to an hour.) Jennifer

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments I got it and thank you!

message 39: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "Here's my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Angie,
Thank you so much for your review. I truly appreciate all of your comments and I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Jennifer

message 40: by Jaydb (new)

Jaydb | 3 comments Hello! I'd love to read and review this book, if it's still available..?
Jaydb (Goodreads name)
bualjay@gmail.com
mobi or pdf

:)

message 41: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jaydb

message 42: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Jaydb wrote: "Hello! I'd love to read and review this book, if it's still available..?
Jaydb (Goodreads name)
bualjay@gmail.com
mobi or pdf

:)"

Hi. I will be sending you a gift certificate through Amazon shortly so that you can purchase the book. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to your comments. Jennifer

Antonia (nia338) | 8 comments Hello.
I would love to read and review this book.
Antonia
Mobi (please)
antonia_kavi@yahoo.com

message 44: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Antonia

message 45: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Antonia wrote: "Hello.
I would love to read and review this book.
Antonia
Mobi (please)
antonia_kavi@yahoo.com"

Hi Antonia. Thank you for your review request. Is it alright if I send you a gift copy through Amazon?

Antonia (nia338) | 8 comments That would be lovely thank you. My account on amazon is with the e mail address antonia.k.h.n@gmail.com

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Hello!

I'd love to read and review this book!

My email is feifei_le@utexas.edu
EPUB please

message 48: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Antonia wrote: "That would be lovely thank you. My account on amazon is with the e mail address antonia.k.h.n@gmail.com"

Just sent it. Please let me know if you don't receive it. Jennifer

message 49: by Jennifer71 (new)

Jennifer71 | 58 comments Feifei wrote: "Hello!

I'd love to read and review this book!

My email is feifei_le@utexas.edu
EPUB please"

Hi Feifei. I can send you a gift copy through B&N, Itunes, or Kobo. Please let me know which one you'd prefer. Thanks, Jennifer

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) iTunes would be great, thanks!

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dreaming of You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer McNare (other topics)