dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carla (new)

Carla ?? don't know what your referring too but Fang sounds better than Dylan

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla =) ill have to check it out...

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma I'm only on the second book...

message 4: by Carla (new)

Carla Sounds good to me... I've read a few of James Pattersons books & liked those

message 5: by Bookaholic (new)

Bookaholic (wrahman) | 6 comments I think I would have said Fang, but he got really soppy and lame in the final book: Nevermore. I used to LOVE him before. I didn't really like/hate Dylan. He just existed. I think it's because it felt like James Patterson threw him into the story as an afterthought.

message 6: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 19 comments Fang at some parts is a devil and some parts Dylan is the devil, so idk... I guess Fang

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana I liked Dylan in Angel but then the way that James Patterson wrote Nevermore, at the end, I don't think that anyone could have said that they liked Dylan more than Fang.

message 8: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Dylan

message 9: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments I like Fang better than Dylan, but I think that Dylan should be with Max. FANG IS AMAZING!!! WHERE CAN I BUY ONE??!!

message 10: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Waheeda wrote: "I think I would have said Fang, but he got really soppy and lame in the final book: Nevermore. I used to LOVE him before. I didn't really like/hate Dylan. He just existed. I think it's because it f..."

Yeah, by the last book, I hated basically everyone. Can u all agree that the last book was so ridiculously stupid that it didnt even make sense? And who else has a burning hatred fo Angel?