Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Love interests > Team Stefan or Damon

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict (courtneyakathebookaddict) | 4 comments Stefan. He's way better than Damon and so much sweeter. Plus he's taller

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) Stephan...he's kind and doesn't give up on anything. No matter how much he wants to kill Damon, he will always save his brothers life from danger.

I know that Damon and Elana end up on season 3 or something...I'm still on season 2 on Netflix.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Damon. Damon. Damon.

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) Emma, I have that same picture!

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Cool! I have like 10 of them and they alternate as my profile pics.))

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I have the blue one and a pink one...do you know what they are called. I got mine at a wallpaper app, but that's it.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Same. Wallpaper app, but I love them so much! :(

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) Same! They're so pretty. I used to have the pink one as my profile pic, before I changed it to this current one I have.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Cool! Maybe at some point we'll have the same profile pic, that would get so confusing, lol.

message 10: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) Haha,so true

message 11: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Damon.

but I feel bad for Stefan.. such a heartbreak.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Daryl Dixonღ♥ღ Team Damon all the way :P

message 13: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I like Stephan. I remember taking a fun quiz saying which celebrity is good for me, and the answer was Ian somerhalder...I was like" but I like Stephan..."

message 14: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I'm still on season 2 on TVD...I haven't gone to the Delena part

message 15: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I need to pay for Netflix, but I have a brother who cant stop watching cartoons all day on it,so that's why I don't pay for it anymore...

message 16: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) yeah, I was like on the last episode of season 2 or something... I have the CW app, and I thought maybe they're is a chance catch up, but all I do know is watch "The Carrie Diaries"

message 17: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) its really fun.

message 18: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Damon...even though Stefan always seems to make me feel sorry for him :( Damon is freakin hilarious and hotter than hot...is there a better combo?

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan | 6 comments Damon all the way. I mean, who doesn't want a bf that is super hot, sacastic, yet funny, and madly in love with you? no one? that's what I thought!

message 20: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I feel so left out...

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict (courtneyakathebookaddict) | 4 comments Reader the Fish wrote: "I feel so left out..."

I know same. Stefan will be the one that elena ends up with in the end though. I like Damon but he's got all soft and good now that he and elena are together. I loved him in the first 2 seasons when he was a total badass. It's like sefan and damon have changed roles and damon's the supportive one and stefan's turned into the badass one.
I know this isn't part of the discussion but who here loves Katherine. I lover her cuz she's sooooo awesome and badass. she just spazzes the whole show up. the show isn't the same without her.

message 22: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) Katherine always comes into people's businesses, saying that she's important. Thought, I like her character. Is she still alive on the other seasons?? I still haven't seen season 3 yet... I need my Netflix back!!!!

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict (courtneyakathebookaddict) | 4 comments Yep she's still alive and she's as badass as ever. though we don't see her much in season for. But when you do, oh boy. that's all I'm going to say.

message 24: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I still need to pay my Netflix...

message 25: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I need to watch all pistoles, and catch up on season 4.

message 26: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) Yep.

message 27: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I watch TVD online. I'm on season 4 episode 12 :)

message 28: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I can watch TVD on my the CW app, but I can't catch up with other seasons.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

STEFAN!!!!!

message 30: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Stefan

message 31: by A (new)

A H Stefan - he's sweeter and so much more caring.

message 32: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) DAMON!!!! I think he is quite tasty (;

message 33: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments what book is this discussion about cuz everybody tlks bout these two guys, and they sound amazing but idk what book its from

message 34: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Omg thank u so much Lizzy. U just made my life easier