IDK what to name it... discussion

Flash Mob

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments Anyone else think we should do something like this for the MP3 Algebra or Math exam?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyHQL...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8majjG...

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (goodreadscomAlice_Skywalker) | 142 comments Mod
Well, if the teacher is in on it, that looks pretty cool.

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments I think we should ask our teachers, but it'd be funnier if the 9/10 algebra classes could test together so more people could see/be in the flash mob. I think Mr. O'Donnell would be cool with it. How about Ms. Langan?

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 31 comments Why are we talking about this anyways??

message 5: by Pauline (new)

Pauline | 41 comments Ms. Langan is a really good teacher, but against full-on nonsense like flash mobs? She'll flip.

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments xD How about Science? I have Ms. Both: I have NO doubt that she'd go for it.
Melissa: I think it'd be fun, and I thought those videos were awesome.

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments Ooo, I like madness! (Alyssa, if you don't get the reference I'm going to be very disappointed!)

message 8: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments And logic is weak to all of the above.

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments Amen! Logic will get you from A to Z but imagination will get you everywhere.

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

I'd like to go everywhere...but I'm compelled to agree with Pauline. Ms. Langan would go crazy!! And yes, Anum, I get the reference. Ferhan looks like your dad, by the way. And Monsieur Bröhl's scarf was rocking!! Did you see it? It was all black and white and silky...totes awesome!

message 11: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments Alice Kaneswaran wrote: "I'd like to go everywhere...but I'm compelled to agree with Pauline. Ms. Langan would go crazy!! And yes, Anum, I get the reference. Ferhan looks like your dad, by the way. And Monsieur Bröhl's sca..."

A: I'm not Anum!!!!!
B: When was M. Brohl there?

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Sydney wrote: "Alice Kaneswaran wrote: "I'd like to go everywhere...but I'm compelled to agree with Pauline. Ms. Langan would go crazy!! And yes, Anum, I get the reference. Ferhan looks like your dad, by the way...."

A: Sorry, Sydney, I wasn't paying attention...
B: Oh, it wasn't much. It was just the Curriculum Expo at the High School...where practically all our teachers were there! There was Mme Cole, M. Brohl, Mrs. Jackson, Mr. Ramos, Mr. Adams...oh, and Adia was there too. She's on a 3-week Spring Break (is she lucky or what?!?! I just don't understand why it's so early...). Let's see...oh yeah, Mme Cole had her son, Mr. Adams had his son, and there was a very cool Social Studies teacher, Mr. Virgone, that I hope I have in 11th grade. Mr. Ramsey, a 9th grade physics teacher, was there also. He did this experiment, where I got a HUGE shock in my left foot. Not. Fun.

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Does Merlin even wear underpants? How do we know that there is nothing under all those robes but a holey loincloth?

message 14: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments o.O Why is this a discussion?!

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Because Anum likes swearing by Merlin's nonexistent undergarments. So, how about Professor McGonagall's--you know, I think I'll just stop now.

message 16: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments ...I really do not want to know how you planned to finish that sentence.

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

No, I don't think you do, considering that Professor McGonagall is female...

message 18: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments Stop. Please. xD

message 19: by Alyssa (new)

Okay, fine.

message 20: by Alyssa (new)

Okay, fine.

message 21: by Alyssa (new)

Okay, fine.

message 22: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments xD Lolsies. Which do you like better, 3.14 or pie? I like 3.14 xD

message 23: by Alyssa (new)

I don't like 3.14. I like 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781...well, that's all I remember. (I also like apple pie!)

message 24: by YASIR!!!!!! (new)

YASIR!!!!!! | 46 comments i think we should do a flash mob with mrs. both on the last day!!!!!!!!!!! period 9!

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (gleekgamer) | 37 comments YASIR!!!!!! wrote: "i think we should do a flash mob with mrs. both on the last day!!!!!!!!!!! period 9!"

Why not 10? xD