R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Lacey+Caitlyn=Awesomeness

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,376 (1376 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Wow. Back into the old group. Abby n Jake?

message 2: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Ya that's cool. RIP Jake and Abby 'Abbs' Johnson. Can you do your charrie first?

message 3: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Name: Sara Noble
Looks: later
Personality: loves all animals, has had a huge crush on John for 4 years. The only one who knows is her best friend, Anna. She never had the guts to tell John that she has another best friend. She would date him at the drop of a pin of he asked her to. He consumes her life.

message 4: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Oh crap you're right.

I wanna start!!

message 5: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Yayyyy!

Sara was on the phone with Anna as she drove to school, "I can't get over him! No matter how hard I try, he is all I want. Last night I had a dream where we kissed! And it was so real! I don't know what Im gonna do!" She scoffed.

message 6: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She parked and was leaning down to get her bag listening to Anna talk some sense into her about not taking it too far. She leaned up and saw johns truck parked across from her and gaped in shock as she saw his handsome face, "speak of the devil, I have to go girlie. Love you," she hung up and got out of her tiny car.

message 7: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Sara gave him a sympathetic smile, "Trace we have only known each other for a little while. I don't want to start anything quite yet. I- I have too much stuff on my mind," she said sadly and kissed his cheek, "Im sorry. But I do hear a single lady by the name of Meghan is interested."

message 8: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Sara walked up to John from behind and slipped her arms around his waist. That was one of her little signs that she wanted to be more. Truth was that she knew she had fallen deep, deep in love with him. No other guy even seemed dateable in comparison. She only dated them because she gave up all hope on trying to make him fall for her.

message 9: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Every time his eyes me hers it was a battle not to reach up and kiss him. Goosebumps soared throughout her body, "nah. I knew Meghan liked him and I have something else on my mind," she shrugged

message 10: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments "Of course I can. Wouldn't want to miss your big game now would I?" She teased and giggled. ((IDEA! So she says she has to stop by her house first for something and so he says he is going to meet her at his house but actually has a different plan. He goes to her house before she does and has roses and candy and expresses his love?))

message 11: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((No that'd be so sweet! I love it!!))
She laughed hard, "J- J- John!!!" She laughed and slapped his hands away.

message 12: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Lets try to keep it under 5 mins!

message 13: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((On whose phone?))
She frowned, "don't think I don't notice these weird mood changes. Earlier when I was talking, you smile just randomly went away. And now you just stopped tickling me, you've never done that," she pointed out, "are you ok John?" She asked and carcassed his cheek

message 14: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments "Is that what this all is about?" She asked and gave out a small laugh, "no, Johnnie, don't worry. He... he hurt me pretty badly," she admitted and hung her head, ashamed of how naive she was

message 15: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments 10 men!

message 16: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She rested her head oh his chest, "it was such a stupid move," she muttered.

message 17: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ?

message 18: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Laceyyy! :'((

message 19: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She blushed and looked away to hide it. He sparked so hung in her that is unexplainable.
((He can keep u on the phone that long? I have a new found respect))

message 20: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((Awww that's so sweet!! How long has it been?))

She grinned, "Yes, I would love to!" She chirped and kissed his cheek, "it might be a little big," she teased.

message 21: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments "No I like it big. Plus, it smells like you," she said and stood on her toes so she could kiss his forehead when he leaned down.

message 22: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Her heart raced, 'oh my, he just tried to kiss me. He does like me,' she blushed slightly and tried to hide it as she bit her bottom lip in nervousness

message 23: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((Awwwww!))
She sighed, 'no kiss,' she thought and cuddled into his chest. She got a glimpse of her watch, "crap aihave to go see a teacher real quick about lessons. See you in 1st block," she said and kissed his cheek and jogged in a hurry to her teacher. Johns friend laughed, "have you gotten laid wih her yet?" He teased

message 24: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments .

message 25: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((That's so adorbs!))
He laughed, "ok sure." He scoffed. Sara jogged back to him, "ok good you're still here. She was at a meeting," she said and wrapped her arms around him.

message 26: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments "I missed you too," she blushed. "Who's not a whore?" She asked curiously."

message 27: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((Mmm idkkkk Lacey. Bit definitely on the 5 minute thing!!))

Sara smiled, "okay Johnnieboy, lets try to get in just a little education in," she joked.

message 28: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She blushed crimson and bit her lip. His lips were so soft. They were like heaven. She would kill for those lips to touch hers. Was he ever going to ask her out? She was getting a little tired of waiting. If he didn't make a move by the homecoming game, she was going to force herself to get over him

message 29: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((Ya that's cool))
She grinned, "Ya that would be great, Johnny. I would love that," she said trying to contain her excitement.

message 30: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments What happened to 5 mins?

message 31: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((Kk I gotchya))
That afternoon~
Sara walked with John down to the locker rooms, "have you ever thought about how the pinky toe feels? It's so tiny. Maybe the other toes bully it," she pondered and leaned into him. She liked being qwerky.

((Here is what she looks like:
http://images.wikia.com/thehungergame... ))

message 32: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments "Did you know you have to relearn how I walk if you loose it? I think my pinky toe is actually pretty cute," she pointed out and giggled. She was so happy in his arms. She wanted to stay there forever.

message 33: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She nodded, "ok Johnnieboy, I will watch you," she said and grinned at him. She winked at him once before walking up into the stadium. She had fallen too far for him than she can save herself

message 34: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((Dang. Whew. He is hot. Really hot.))

She smiled when she saw his gorgeous body run. 'Mmmm take off your shirt, Hun, that'd make my day,' she thought and caught herself mid thought. But he was just so amazing.

message 35: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments Sara kept trying to scoot away from him, getting a bad vibe, "Luke please," she begged but her stomach got in a knot, 'please no, not infront of John'

message 36: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She pushed him off her roughly. But he wouldn't stop. She had no choice but to run. With all her might she shoved him off and ran to her and John's secret spot.

message 37: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments He had ran after her and almost raped her. She used the moves that John had taught her and luckily got away. She ran straight to the locker rooms and banged on te door, tears streaming down her face.

message 38: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She waited until they were in more privacy and burst into sons again and cling to him, "h- he- he al- almost," she couldn't finish and looked at him in a deep stare and told him with his eyes.

message 39: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She gulped and nodded, "yes please," she whimpered. She felt so safe in his arms. Like nothing could ever happen to her. "I love you," she whispered so low no one could hear.

message 40: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She gave him a grateful smile and hugged him and slipped into the shower, tossing her clothes out of the stall and turned on the water.
It was freezing cold. She yelped slightly but then made it as hot as possible to get rid of all the germs

message 41: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments "Ya I'm good. Just about froze to death though," she called to him. She turned off the water, "ok I'm done, where did you put my towel?" She asked ((the guys should have taken it))

message 42: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She peaked outside the shower, "Johnny it's not there," she sighed and suddenly she saw a flash. One of the guys took a picture and she jumped back in the shower, feeling trapped. Thankfully she wasn't showing anything but it still was super embarrassing.

message 43: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She blushed when he called her beautiful, "sorry, sir, it won't happen again," she teased and wrapped it around her and stepped out of the shower.

message 44: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She hit her lip, "can you stay in here?" She asked shyly. She slipped in the sweatpants and turned around before she let the towel drop. She took a deep breathe and slipped on the sports bra. "will you still be my friend after this?" She asked nervously

message 45: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She slipped on her sweatshirt, "because Im so broken, and I have so many problems," she said sadly and looked at him with tears in her eyes

message 46: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She cuddled into him and closed her eyes, he always made everything better. 'Marry me', she thought and took a deep shaky breathe, "thank you."

message 47: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments She noodled and turned out the lights before they left, " mmmm I'm hungry," she said and her stomach growled.

message 48: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ((No! No he will not crash! Save that for another week! She's had a long day!))
She smiled and got in, "thank you handsome."

message 49: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments He was so hot in every way possible. She just wanted to jump him and kiss him deeply. But he was driving. And that wouldn't end well. Plus she wanted it to be perfect. He was no ordinary boy. He was JOHN. He was her future husband in her eyes.

message 50: by Cate (new)

Cate | 1393 comments ?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28