One on Ones discussion

1 on 1's > Muireann and MeggyBoo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments Hey:)

message 2: by Muireann (last edited Mar 09, 2013 12:35PM) (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Hi! What kind of RP do you like to do?

message 3: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments It don't matter just not boyxboy or girlxgirl

message 4: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Okay that's cool. But I can't choose what kind!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

may i give a idea o.o maybe this

A run away girl comes into town and gets caught stealing from a rich house...luckly its only the son home but the son is the son of the towns sheriff so he tries to be careful but soon falls for the girl and has to keep the secret that the girl is a criminal from his father

message 6: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments That's good I like it :)

message 7: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments I like it too! It's super creative and would definitely allow for awesome plot twists.

message 8: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments Can I be girl??

message 9: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments You wanna do two characters each? But if you wanna do one, even though I'd rather be, sure!

message 10: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments I can't do two lol I'm ADHD and dyslexic so it confuses me lol.

message 11: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments No worries, I have ADHD too.

message 12: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments IT'S AMAZING!!:) haha jk lol

message 13: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments I KNOW RIGHT? Haha. So what do you want to do about the charries?

message 14: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments Me girl?

message 15: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Yeah sure okay! So what should we include?

message 16: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments Thanks!:). And I don't know?

message 17: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Haha so like name, age, appearance, personality... do you want to include a backstory or no?

message 18: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments That's good. And yeah bc I'm gonna tell how she became a run away.

message 19: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Okay cool! Wanna make yours first?

message 20: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments ((sure))

Name. Abby Wills
Age. 17
Appearance. Brown hair to her elbow. Green/Grey eyes. She is 5'3. Freckles on her cheeks and nose. She dresses kind of sloppy but in a cute way. With skinny jeans and band t-shirts and converse.
Personality. She is kind and sweat to people she cares for.

message 21: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments Back story. Her mother passed away when she was 7 ever since then her father became a drunk who would beat her. When she turned 16 he rapes her and she ran away the next day before he could awaken. She has been on the run ever since.

message 22: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Name: Lachlan Daley
Appearance: Somewhat shaggy light blond hair, dark blue eyes with semi-long eyelashes. 6'0" tall, lean and muscular. Has a sophisticated style, like jeans with a button-down shirt or polo.
Personality: He's sarcastic, doesn't trust people too easily, but is a fair person. He gets close to people easily.
Back story: He lives in a small town, and his father is the town sheriff, so he always got respect from others easily. He doesn't talk to either of his parents too often, mostly spending time with his friends or alone. He has a younger sister who is 14.

((hope this is okay?))

message 23: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments ((yeah it is))

Abby was running threw the woods with her backpack on her back. She was running from her father. She came upon this big house in the middle of the woods. She slowly walked to a open window and looked in. 'no one seems to be home' she thought to herself before going inside. Se snuck to the kitchen to get something to eat. She opened the cabinet to get something to carry it in he grabbed a plastic box but when a cup fell and broke.

message 24: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lachlan was reading in his room, sitting right underneath the windowsill of his second-floor room. He was incredibly absorbed in his book, his yellow highlighter running over a few sentences here and there. Suddenly, he thought he heard a noise in the kitchen, and quietly he crept downstairs to see what was going on.

message 25: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments "shit" she said to herself. She looked for a broom to sweep it up with. She sat her backpack on the table and went to look for one.

message 26: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lachlan got to the bottom of the stairs and noticed a girl he'd never seen before in the kitchen, "What are you doing?" he asked.

message 27: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments Hearing the voice she jumped and screamed. She stared at the boy. Not k owing what to do she ran.

message 28: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lachlan ran after the girl, tapping her on the shoulder when he caught up with her.

message 29: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments She stopped running and turned to face the boy. "ummm hi" she said blushing.

message 30: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments "So, what were you doing in my house?" he asked, more out of curiosity than anger.

message 31: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments She sighed and looked down. "ummm I'm sort of running away from someone" she said looking down.

message 32: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments "That doesn't explain why you were messing around in our kitchen..." Lachlan said as he looked down at the girl. She was pretty, and seemed fairly put-together. He couldn't exactly imagine her being a runaway.

message 33: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments She sighed and handed him the bag of chips and pop she took. "I was hungry" she said trying to think of when the last time she ate was.

message 34: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments He handed them back to her, "Take them, nobody in the family ever eats these. But if you're hungry you shouldn't have taken those... next time check the fruit bowl." By then, he was smiling.

message 35: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments She smiled and took them. She was about to reply when she heard the door open.

message 36: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lachlan glanced at the door. His sister had come to see what was going on. "Hey," he glanced at the girl.

message 37: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments "ummm hey" she said sort of awkwardly.

message 38: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments "This is my sister, Colleen. Colleen, this is a friend of mine." Lachlan appeared calm, but on the inside he was worrying- his sister asked way too many questions.

message 39: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments "hey I'm Abby" she said smiling politely at her.

message 40: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments So that's her name, he thought as he stared pointedly at his sister, trying to make her leave him alone.

message 41: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments "hi...bye" his sister said before leaving. "she seems nice" Abby said laughing.

message 42: by Muireann (last edited Mar 14, 2013 12:04PM) (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lachlan nodded, "Nice, but inquisitive. We get along well most of the time, I guess."

((When do you think we should start changing their relationship up a bit?))

message 43: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments ((soon?))

She smiled. "I don't have any brothers or sisters." she said kind of saddened. Her mother died giving birth to her little brother.

message 44: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments ((That works.))

"Consider yourself lucky," he joked, "Well, sometimes."

message 45: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments ((alright(: ))

She smiled. "I guess I better get going" she said as she walked to the window.

message 46: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lachlan frowned slightly. "You don't have to go yet, I don't really mind."

message 47: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments She smiled. "really?"

message 48: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments "Yeah," he nodded, smiling at her.

message 49: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) | 204 comments She smiled at him. "thanks." she said walking to him. "but I must get going"

message 50: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 87 comments Lachlan sighed, "Please. Don't go."

« previous 1