Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

Dragon games!!! > Skyrim and Other Dragon Games

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 245 comments Mod
Has anypony here played Skyrim? I have and from the hours I spent on it, I have to say the world in that game is large. And who has fond memories of playing the old Spyro games (the Legends series, the Dragonfly game)? Has anyone played Skylanders yet? And what's your favorite iOS Dragon game? I don't have a favorite because I haven't found any good iOS dragon games, but my favorite dragon game ever would be Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (because that's the only dragon game I played, besides Skyrim). Are dragons a minority in games or are my eyes closed too hard?

message 2: by Cole (new)

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
Yes!!!! Spyro!! That brings me back, one of the best games of the time and now that yo mention it I want to go back and play them again. They need to make a Spyro collection for me to buy!
My little brother plays Skylanders and they have some pretty cool looking creatures to play as.
No good ios dragon games yet. I have played a few and none of them have really impressed me, always felt disappointed with them... like they are prototypes or something.
I haven't played Skyrim yet but I have seen and I want it so bad!!!!! I will play!!!!!
There needs to be more dragon games!!! The only other ones I have played aren't very good.
Has anyone played Istaria?

message 3: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Yes!!!! Spyro!! That brings me back, one of the best games of the time and now that yo mention it I want to go back and play them again. They need to make a Spyro collection for me to buy!
My littl..."

What's Istaria?

message 4: by Cole (new)

Look it up!!! It is a RPG where you can eventually be a dragon!

message 5: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Look it up!!! It is a RPG where you can eventually be a dragon!"

Become a dragon? That sounds like Divinity: Ego Draconis game. I'll definitely search for it.

message 6: by Cole (new)

What is Divinity?
Istaria is an online game by the way.

message 7: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "What is Divinity?
Istaria is an online game by the way."

Divinity is a game where you can have a dragon character or a human character. Its been so long since I last saw it. I first heard about it in the Acer video game store on my Desktop.

message 8: by Cole (new)

I will look it up.

message 9: by Angy (new)

Angy (angymihai) | 3 comments I play Skyrim. Also played Heroes of Might and Magic, I know it's a strategy game, but... you can build an army of dragons (my fav where the black dragons from warlock castle, they are really nasty).
Oh, and WoW also has dragons, thou you get to kill most of them :)). Nice story behind the World of Warcraft dragons too.

message 10: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Angy wrote: "I play Skyrim. Also played Heroes of Might and Magic, I know it's a strategy game, but... you can build an army of dragons (my fav where the black dragons from warlock castle, they are really nasty..."

What level are you on Skyrim? I think I am shamefully level 6 because the game keeps freezing on me.

(I want to play Warcraft but everyone says they lost their time to it).

message 11: by Angy (new)

Angy (angymihai) | 3 comments L'Poni wrote: "Angy wrote: "I play Skyrim. Also played Heroes of Might and Magic, I know it's a strategy game, but... you can build an army of dragons (my fav where the black dragons from warlock castle, they are..."

Lvl 18 Nord Female. But i am not advanced in the main quest. Not that advanced in the main quest, thou. I just walked from place to place and killed anything in my sight :)). I did advanced much with smithing and enchanting.

(Yes, WoW is a big time eater and social life ruiner...)

message 12: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Angy wrote: "L'Poni wrote: "Angy wrote: "I play Skyrim. Also played Heroes of Might and Magic, I know it's a strategy game, but... you can build an army of dragons (my fav where the black dragons from warlock c..."

Speaking of quests, has anyone played Dragon's Dogma? To me, that game is less hard to navigate than Skyrim.

message 13: by Cole (new)

I will have to look up Dragon's Dogma!

message 14: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "I will have to look up Dragon's Dogma!"

You can download adeno for Xbox, ps3 or PC. I reached the end of the demo and need to play more!

message 15: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 13 comments Hahaha, I like this thread. I've played Skyrim--it's my favorite game, actually--as well as Dragon's Dogma. I love Dogma, it's a good, fun game that doesn't require too much concentration.

Lair and Dragon Age are both dragon games as well. Has anyone heard of them? They have some seriously awesome dragons...

message 16: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Isabella wrote: "Hahaha, I like this thread. I've played Skyrim--it's my favorite game, actually--as well as Dragon's Dogma. I love Dogma, it's a good, fun game that doesn't require too much concentration.

Lair an..."

I heard of Dragon Age. I wanted to play it when it first came out but honestly, as a gamer it sucks to be poor. I haven't heard of Lair but the name reminds me of Lineage.

message 17: by Cole (new)

Dragon Age is awesome!!!!

message 18: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Dragon Age is awesome!!!!"

Is it insanely huge like Skyrim?

message 19: by Cole (new)

L'Poni wrote: "Cole wrote: "Dragon Age is awesome!!!!"

Is it insanely huge like Skyrim?"

Yep!

message 20: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "L'Poni wrote: "Cole wrote: "Dragon Age is awesome!!!!"

Is it insanely huge like Skyrim?"

Yep!"

Dang. I might have to pass for now. One RPG (Fallout 3) is enough for me. They're so dang huge and call for so much time investment.

message 21: by Cole (new)

Haven't played fallout yet... Have you played Mass Effect 3 yet?

message 22: by L'Poni, Empress of the Space Dragons (new)

Cole wrote: "Haven't played fallout yet... Have you played Mass Effect 3 yet?"

I try to stay away from playing 'out of order' in a video game series. I have yet to play the first Mass Effect. I did play the demo for #2 and it was fun and interesting!

message 23: by Cole (new)

Ya, me too. Playing out of order takes away from the experience a little.
Well, youshould play it when you get the chance!