Old Roleplays > Mal & DANCE!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 374 (374 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Hiiiiiii! X)

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 5568 comments Mod
Heeey bro \^-^/
Ideas?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Possibly...Do you have any, first?

message 4: by Mal (new)

No not really :P
Does yours have to do with angels? *squints eyes*

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Nope. Demons. XP

message 6: by Mal (new)

The exact oppisite, so cliche XD
Lol, tell me your idea? :p

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Yup. XP
Alright. So what I was thinking is that there are two demons going around kidnapping people and bringing them over to their world. One day, they hijack an entire bus load of people and take it to their world. Two people escape, though, and though they hate each other at first, they have to depend on one another in order to escape from the demon world-and maybe defeat some demons along the way.
Something along those lines...

message 8: by Mal (new)

... O.O
I love it, bro, love it :D
Sounds mega awesome!

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Yay! \( ^ u ^)/ So...Charas?

message 10: by Mal (new)

Yes, yes, but ... who's who?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Uh...What d'ya mean?

message 12: by Mal (new)

Like ... I don't know ><
I guess I'm just so used to having a girl & a guy charrie for each roleplay I have to ask?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Oh. Well, I don't really care. I always like being the guy, but I can be the girl. Or we could both be girls/guys; it doesn't have to be a romance.

message 14: by Mal (new)

I get bored without some sort of romance at one point, but you can be guy that's fine ^^

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Okay! Who would like to make theirs first, then?

message 16: by Mal (new)

I started mine a bit ago, it doesnt really matter (:

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! You over achiever, you. - u -

message 18: by Mal (new)

Not really ><
I don't have much done at all xD

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I haven't really even given mine much thought yet. XP

message 20: by Mal (new)

xD Okay... okay I'm going to multi-task. I shall make my charrie *pinkpromise*

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! K. I might have to make mine tomorrow, so don't worry about rushing. XP

message 22: by Mal (new)

Alright :D
Well I'm still gonna get something done lol

message 23: by Mal (new)

Name: Annabeth Jade Piper
Annabeth doesn’t go by her name, in fact the only people that really call her that is her partners, and it bugs her to no end. Even her brother is nice enough to call her by her nick name – it’s not Anna, it’s not Beth, or Jade, in fact it has very little to do with her name. She goes by Bennie.

Apperance:

Height: 5’5”
Hair Color: Blonde (brown at the roots)
Eye Color: More blue than green, but see the picture

Personality: Bennie’s feisty, she doesn’t take orders from anyone and most certainly not her superiors. If someone younger than her is bossing her around she will only look at them and move away. She can be rather cold hearted, rude too, but is one hell of a skilled fighter. She doesn’t take martial arts or anything in that respect, but she made her partners let her wrestle when she was little, still does just not professionally (whenever she wants actually). She doesn’t like to wait for things to come to her, and would rather take action over patience. Stubborn, rather short tempered, but when you dig deep enough –though she won’t admit it to anyone – she’s doesn’t want to work alone. She’s sort of a badass.

History: Bennie grew up easy, or at least as easy as you could get being the third kid of five, yeah her partners were bus obviously. They weren’t rich, and it always bothered her that they would have this many kids and not even think about the fact that they probably wouldn’t be able to provide in the future. Nonetheless, there were five of them, two girls, three guys, and a wreck of a household. Don’t get me wrong, they were pretty tight knit, I mean … they shared bedrooms and bathrooms, no one thing was really destined to stay with one person. Only something small and of sentiment, like the necklace that their partners got each other them since they all look like each other.

Bennie grew up being tackeled every morning for the best seat in the car, at the breakfast table, and just because the guys could. They were guys, so she learned to fight back, until of course she could no longer stay in the league due to money and the economy dropping. But she fights still, and is very skilled and hard working towards it. It’s sort of like a passion, sort of. Everything was crazy in the house, even at school it was hard, the school was small because it was cheap, but that meant it was super crowded because everyone in the area sent their kids there. She learned the first time she went to middle school that she hated how men flirted with you, especially with their endearments – she doesn’t admit it to herself but sometimes she actually finds it … nice. No, no no Bennie. He life made her tough and ready to handle anything to comes her way.

Family:
Mother – Miranda Piper
Father – Kallum Piper
Brother – Aaron Piper (18)
Brother – Blaise Piper (17)
Brother –Wesley Piper (14)
Sister – Kimberly “Kim/Kimi” Piper (10)
And then all her cousins …

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Nice. X)

Name: Zack Witherson
Personality: Laid-back, usually goes with the floor. Isn't really quick to anger, but do something to really piss him off and you'll regret it. Can also be rather stubborn and sarcastic.
Appearance: Short, spiky brown hair and hazel eyes. Is about 5'9 and rather lean.
History: Zack grew up in an average environment. Both his parents work all the time in order to provide for him and his older brother, Jeremy. Because of this, Zack and Jeremy grew incredibly close, because Jeremy practically helped raise Zack. He also taught Zack how to fight and analyze any given situation, and to use anything at his disposal. However, a couple weeks ago, Jeremy disappeared. Although he doesn't show it, Zack's been a total wreck, and is constantly searching for him.

message 25: by Mal (new)

Thanks, you too (:
Wanna start us off?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Thanks. X) And sure.)

"Wait! Hold the doors!" Zack called, racing towards the bus that was about to take off. It stopped, and Zack climbed onto the bus quickly, a little out of breath. He scanned the bus and noticed that there was one seat left, next to a girl he didn't know. He quietly slid into the seat next to her.

message 27: by Mal (new)

Bennie glanced up from her cell phone. She wasn’t texting anyone on it, in fact she didn’t really use it all that often, just fiddling it around in her hands while waiting. Her eyes settled on the seat beside her briefly as he sat himself down himself down beside her and then she moved them away again out the window. She wasn’t great at small talk so didn’t bother to say anything, only leaned back in the uncomfortable seat of the bus she road every day.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Zack glanced over at the girl, and gave a small, crooked smile. "So...How's your day been going?" he asked casually, leaning back in his seat. He was usually a pretty friendly person; sometimes he'll walk around outside just to say hello to strangers.

message 29: by Mal (new)

Bennie glanced sideways at him with one risen eyebrow, then swept her hair from her face with a wide gesture and turned towards him slightly. "Boring. Everything around here is boring." she answered. Nothing ever happens. SHe wanted to sound bitter but she didn't, more like she was stating a fact.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Zack gave a soft chuckle. "Not /everything's/ boring." he said, giving a small grin. He looked out the window at the passing scenery. "There are a lot of interesting things out there. You just gotta look for them."

message 31: by Mal (new)

Bennie blinked at him a moment before shifting to look out the window. "I still think it looks boring, I see the same things every da--" the bus jerked, causing her to cut herself short and slap her hand against the bus's glass window. She furrowed her eyebrows, looking forward at the front end of the bus. "What the hell, could he drive any better?"

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Zack lurched forward in his seat, smacking his forehead agaist the back of the seat in front of him. "Ow." he said, rubbing his forehead, where he now sported a red mark. He leaned out of his seat, looking towards the front of the bus. The driver was just sitting there, and there were honks coming from behind the bus; they were stopped in the middle of the road. "Uh...Excuse me, good sir." Zack called to the bus driver. "But uh...Why are we stopped?" The bus driver looked up at the mirror that hung over the driver's seat. He gave a wicked grin, and his eyes turned jet-black. "We're waiting for some more passengers." he said, his voice deep and unatural sounding. Zack swallowed. "Um...In the middle of the road?" Suddenly, the bus started shaking, and the retractable doors near the front shattered. "The hell?!" Zack exclaimed, covering his head to protect himself from any flying glass.

message 33: by Mal (new)

Bennie suddenly gave a scream, or something halfway there, gasping as she flung her arms up in front of her. Not to block the driver's frightening stare but because just like Zack, she was protecting eherself from the glass. Though she was stunned she stumbeled to her feet in the shaking interior of the bus, grabbing at the bus windows handle, yanking on it. But it remained shut, she tugged harder but the bus only shook her back down into her seat, sort of, she more tumbeled, having to grab onto Zack to gain any balance whatsoever. "What the hell is going on?!"

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Zack instinctively grabbed a hold of the girl as she fell against him. "I don't know!" he shouted over the chaos. He saw dark shapes sweep into the bus out of the corner of his eyes, and the temperature dropped by several degrees. He heard cackling coming from the dark shapes. "Get ready for a bumpy ride!" one of the shapes exclaimed. There was suddenly pressure inside the bus, and he felt his ears pop. He saw colors distort, and he felt incredibly dizzy.

message 35: by Mal (new)

Bennie slapped her hands over her ears, resisting the urge to rub her arms as they slowly began prickling with goosebumps, one by one popping up in response to the temperature change. She wanted to move away from him, she wanted to wake up in her bed or even in class, something that wasn't this. Her head was going fuzzy, like she couldn't remember anything but the cold feeling of dread that came with this very moment. She'd wilt numb, everyone did obviously because though everything was chaotic in the silence ... It was terrifying.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! As quickly as they had come, the overwhelming dizziness and the shifting colors vanished. Zack looked up and around the bus; everyone was panicking, not knowing what happened. Zack looked out the window and gasped, eyes widening. "Holy shit..." he said. Outside, the world was entirely different; there were no cars, no buildings, no /people/. Only dead trees, black earth, and a red sky. "We're not in Kansas anymore." he muttered, staring wide-eyed out the window.

message 37: by Mal (new)

((Lmao we're not in Kansas anymore XD *claps* I applaud you Dorothy, for noticing.))

Bennie's eyes remained squeezed shut for a moment before they fluttered open again, breathing in and out rather heavily. Her head was a swirl but it was obvious she wasn't dreaming, she would be awake if she were by now. Her eyes glanced around the bus. There was a few people left, well... Everyone was here actually, some were passed out, some were left for dead. There was this gut wrenching feeling that she and the boy sitting next to her were supposed to be in the same state. Without Ben consulting him she got slowly back to her feet and climbed out the shattered window, glass digging into her skin before the ripped jeans, leaving blood dropping down the back of her leg and along her arm.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (No, no. Not Dorothy; Zack. ^ u ^)

Zack glanced up as the girl climbed out the broken window. "Ah...Hey! Wait!" he exclaimed softly, following her. The broken glass cut into his palms and knees and scraped against his shoulders, but he hardly noticed; quite frankly, it was the least of his concerns.

message 39: by Mal (new)

((*corrects self* Ma bad, thank captain Zack of the obvious squad.))

Bennie knew she was shaking, trying to take this whole barren landscape into her mind, brain clumsy to receive everything. In fact it took her a minute to realize that the boy that had been sitting beside her on the bus was coming after her. She swung around wide eyed, "What?" She took a step away. "In case you haven't noticed I don't know where we are anymore than you, or what happened - so leave me alone, I can't help anyone but myself." She said stubbornly.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (CAPTAIN ZACK SPARROW!!!!)

Zack huffed at the girl's slight hostility towards him. "I don't know about you, but I don't think we're anywhere near civilization." he said coolly. "Besides, we seem to be the only two here who are the calmest and most sane." he said, thinking back to the crazy bus driver. He crossed his arms. "I think we should stick together." he said quietly.

message 41: by Mal (new)

((And this is the day the demons will remember as the day they ALMOST caught Captain Zack Sparrow ;D))

Bennie knew he was right, and was chewing on her bottom lip, leg tapping wildly before finally coming to a jerking halt. "Fine." He crossed her arms over her chest, "Where do we go to first if you're so smart then?" She snapped at him. It was more due to the fact that inside she was a wild mess and was unable to remain calm -- then again she just wasn't a very calm person in general.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (ROFLFH. XD)

Zack looked at the girl calmly. He scanned the horizon; there was nothing in sight except for a barren landscape. He glanced back at the bus, back to where he could still here people panicking. His fingers twitched, wanting to help, but he saw dark shadows flicker inside, and the screams grew louder, more panicked. Zack sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Away from here, for one." he said quietly. "And preferably quickly."

(I gtg, my dear. Fare thee well! +):))

message 43: by Mal (new)

((Don't worry, I left too :p))

Bennie pressed her lips together, clearing her throat with a bobble of her head as she nodded a little. She stood there a minute longer but she couldn't listen to the screams, rising level by level of intensity. She waved a hand and started in the opposite direction, hunching her shoulders and suddenly hating the fact how noticeable her bright blonde head was in a land so dark and eerie.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Lol. X))

Zack took off after the girl, trying not to glance back at the bus. After a while, he glanced over at her. "So...I'm Zack, by the way." he said, trying to remain casual, clasping his hands behind his head.

message 45: by Mal (new)

"Hi." She said, but nothing further to indicate she really cared. That had to do more with the fact she was now aimlessly wandering from a bunch of who knows what devouring bus passengers she saw nearly everyday. A few moments later she finally looked sideways at him. "I'm Bennie."

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Zack glanced over at Bennie. "So..." he started. "Do you have any guesses as to where we are?" he asked.

message 47: by Mal (new)

"I have no idea." She answered faintly, fingers curling in and out of shirt lived but frustrated and post fists. She hated being lost, it made her feel the need to be led - therefore powerless. "But whatever happened there, I have a feeling that this place is not one to stay in to long."

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Zack nodded. "Agreed." He took on a thoughtful expression. "Hey..." he said quietly. "You know all the disappearances that've been happening lately? What if...What if whatever took /us/ took /those/ people too?" he asked. Maybe Jeremy was there, somewhere. And if he was, maybe Zack could find him.

message 49: by Mal (new)

Bennie stopped in her tracks, turning to look at him, hand hanging at her sides. There had been someone at school who had disappeared a few weeks ago, it was a lot quieter without him she may add, but he could be on the right track. Either way it sounded like he was asking for a reason... A personal reason, she was around people who did it all the time. "It sounds like you're looking for someone - forget it, I don't wanna be killed looking." She started walking again.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Zack huffed, but followed after her. "I'm not asking you to stick your neck on the line." he grumbled. "I was merely asking if you thought it was possible."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8