Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush question

SCOTT OR PATCH!!!!!!!
deleted member Mar 09, 2013 09:46AM
personally i like both but id have to say patch im more of a fallen angel girl

I don't know, I love Patch but I like Scott to. I didn't want him to die, I would say Patch but I really didn't want Scott to die, I would have wanted him to marry Vee

Sarah I didn't know Scott died. Wow. ...more
Mar 22, 2013 04:46PM · flag
Jonelle Andrews He dies in the last book. I cried when he died. As much as I loved Patch. I wanted Vee and Scott to be together.
Mar 24, 2013 01:06PM · flag

I like Patch a lot more than Scott. I like him as a character, but I would definitely have to say Patch cuz he's a fallen angel, he's hotter, and I just like him more as a character honestly

patch

Easy. Patch. Scott is dead. You can have him.

Oh, Scottie the Hottie. Definately. Patch is a creep.

*Oh, and i'm expecting those -3 votes...probably more. so COME AT ME!

I'd go with Patch, but i also loved Scott. although i didn't cry when he died. i think it was because he died trying to save Nora. so really it was a Nolbe death. So it really didn't make it that sad.

Erica wrote: "personally i like both but id have to say patch im more of a fallen angel girl"

I totes agree, I love Scott, but when it comes to 'FALLEN ANGELS, GAWD! nothing can get in my way, everyone better back up.

Honestly, Scott drove me up the wall for the most part, but when he was with Vee, I really liked him, as they were great together. I was almost in tears when Scott died, for Vee, since she really loved him and should have been with him for longer. So, saying all that, I'm definitely all for Patch. He's just so much of a bad boy that he makes me really want on him... or, er, want Nora to want on him? heh. ;)

Erica wrote: "personally i like both but id have to say patch im more of a fallen angel girl"

I loved Scott, but I agree with ya there! Fallen angels are just so hmmmm, yummy! ;) haha

Patch All the Way