Harry Potter discussion

Movies > Last Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cliff (last edited Jan 14, 2008 01:08PM) (new)

Cliff | 18 comments Will be filmed in two parts. At what part of the book do you think will be the ending of the 1st half of the film?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel they could probably break after ron comes back and they destroy the first horcrux. ?? i dunno. ??

message 3: by Tracey (new)

Tracey http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live...

i think it would be GREAT to split Deathly Hallows, so hopefully they will stick much more closely to the book. as for where it would break, i don't know...Rachel's suggestion is a good one.

message 4: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments I was thinking that the last movie would either have to be REALLY long or broken up into parts, and that's really exciting. I would think that it should end when they all get taken to the Malfoy's house and they find Luna and Ollivander.

message 5: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture I just heard someone say that is just a rumor going around. I'm not sure though...haven't done any reading on it myself. Personally...I think it would work much better as a two parter.

message 6: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments I think it should end right around where Ron leaves, because a lot changes for Harry and Hermione after that.