Tru love discussion

friend love

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diva (new)

Diva (divalong) | 55 comments Mod
The kind of love I get is being accepted for who I am...I don't gotta put on airs...they love me for me...not for what I can give them or what I have...dang that type of luv feels good...holla

message 2: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments I agree with you diva. Total acceptance. Not afraid to tell you when your wrong. Are willing to go to bat for ya.

What kind of love? That is a broad question, centered around a depth that not anyone can reach or obtain, therefore, self experienced explanation can be offered. Only, an eye witnessed account. For not every one will experience, the many levels that love has to offer.

Some people are afraid of love. Some have never experienced love. love of a father, a mother, siblings, spouses, or chocolate ice cream, even. That right, there my friends alone breaks my heart. :)

I know some people( or should I say, I witnessed?) or should I say couples? who've started out as 'just friends', then became lovers, then became married, and are living happily ever after. Ok, they have their moments, who does not?

I am a runner. I run from love. and I do not know why.
I think it is too painful. It takes a person out of character.

Molly Moll

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 15 comments i no he doesnt want me but i want him

message 4: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments Well Caitlin,

There is no one who can help you but you. You have to be the one to sustain, and value who are as a person, to say. No! No more pain. And really it is self inflicted pain, sweetie. Because you do not have to put up with this pain. Your too young, enjoy life.

Say to yourself I am woman and I deserve the best. Say it until you believe this.

Ok...my sermon is over.

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 15 comments Molly wrote: "Well Caitlin,

There is no one who can help you but you. You have to be the one to sustain, and value who are as a person, to say. No! No more pain. And really it is self inflicted pain, sweetie...."

thanks molly if he doesnt want me he doesnt deserve me

message 6: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments You are welcome, Juliet. I mean this too! We are diamonds, and are gifts, and should be treated as such. But, we have to set the standards.
AND KEEP THEM.

*luv of ur life* (aka caitlin) | 15 comments yeah if he doesnt realize who we r and wat we deserve who cares bout him

message 9: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments That is right Caitlin.....this words are going to require action, however. Because you will be tested when you see, him, and your going to be thirst for a smile or even a glace. But hold it right there. If he is for you, he will be patient, and want to get to know you for you. And remember you giving him your time is also a gift.

I am not saying we are all that, ladies. I am saying to respect yourself and know your value. You can look around in the trash, and pray you find a diamond, or you can go to the jewlry store and pick you out a winner. Try it on me! Hey......

Juliet, thank heavens for productivity. :)

message 11: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments I have experience these things personally and from watching others experience it.

message 13: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments Thats awesome words Phillip. Hey do you date attractive women? Over weight? What's is appealing to you?