Writing to Feed Our Souls discussion

Writing > People who arent sane???

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i am starting a story now where the main charater (a girl named Luna) is literally insane. she has a logic all her own that no one understands. examples: she runs anytime she wants, ties her shoes laces together and throws on the rafters in her bedroom everytime she takes them off and doesnt know what pain or hurt is. she is happy and insane
what i would appreciate is any weird scenario you bunch of creative peoples can think of even if it doesnt make any sense whatsoever. really i am open to anything.
thanks, madeline

message 2: by Trish (new)

Trish Why does Luna do these things Madeline? Normally people who do things like that do them to be noticed. Are these OCD things?

Maybe she could have some weird eating habits - eats ketchup calling it tomato soup, adds salt to her morning OJ, likes to eat creamed spinach with strawberries, etc.

Does she go to school, work, have hobbies, play sports?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe, im writting a storie, the main bad guy is mental and the main character is temporarily ^^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

me 2! im surprised the nice ppl in white jacklets havent come 4 me yet! im a hydromaniac AND most likely insane XD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yup! mmm... straight jacket...

well, im probably gonna kill off the main at the end, and then in the epilogue this sadist banshee will probsbly use necromancy to bring her back to life...

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline well i dont why she does it quite yet but i think i will find a way to tie in the explianation with the organization thats hunting her down.
thanks for the ideas :)
i forgot i had this topic haha

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol,

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i think i will read that book this summer for my summer work. that reminds me...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

...?

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline oh i have to email my teacher next year so she can approve the summer book. i wasnt going to bore you with that so i just stopped typing

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

o, lol

message 12: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yea and i still havent done that....