Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > can someone add a cover image for me

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronald (new)

Ronald Haynes | 2 comments Hi folks, I am new to the site and not have librarian status yet. Can someone add a cover image for "The Scarlatti Inheritance" by Robert Ludlum for me? There are lots of covers available from google images but none in the goodreads system.

Thanks,
R Haynes

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Ronald, this book has been republished a number of times: there are 25 editions in the GR database. We only upload cover images which were used for a specific edition; can you identify a particular edition which needs a cover and link to the specific cover which was published with that edition?

message 3: by Ronald (new)

Ronald Haynes | 2 comments Cait wrote: "Ronald, this book has been republished a number of times: there are 25 editions in the GR database. We only upload cover images which were used for a specific edition; can you identify a particul..."

Hi, many thanks, I didn't see the other editions (not sure why), I have chosen another version to add to my "read list", it is a library book so I am not terribly picky about the cover art matching.

Best,
R Haynes

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments I'm glad you could find a suitable edition! Editions of books are usually listed below the titles in search results and in the upper right corner on book pages, if you run into this trouble with any other books. And do let us know if there are other editions needing covers for you....

message 5: by Nenangs (new)

Nenangs | 469 comments Dear librarians...
Please help me fix the problem with uploading cover image for:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60...

The image cover is exactly the same as the other edition, the difference is only in the ISBN number. I've tried to upload the image cover several times for 2 days, but there's something wrong with it. The error message keeps popping up and the image won't stick. Maybe a bug? I don't know.

Thank you in advance.

message 6: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments All fixed.