Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > Favorite Shop In Hogsmead

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brighde (last edited Feb 12, 2008 05:59AM) (new)

Brighde | 14 comments What is your favorite shop in Hogsmead and why? My favorite shop would be Honeydukes. Honeydukes cause' it would wicked trying magical candy. So what would be you favorite place or shop in Hogsmead?

message 2: by Sarmala Rose (new)

Sarmala Rose Pearce (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesammy) | 3 comments florish and botts

message 3: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Theodor | 9 comments The hogs head because that is the location of the first D.A. meeting. Also Dumbledor's brother lives there.

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments Honeydukes, because I've always wanted to try sugar quills, droobles best blowing bubble gum, chocolate frogs and all the rest of it. But I would definitely drop by the three broomsticks for a butter beer and the hog's head to see Aberforth.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I AGREE WITH MAYA'S WHOLE STATEMENT. The only problem i have with Honeydukes is that the owner is very odd, according to JK Rowling. But, i would run real fast if anything happened!

message 6: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 14 comments LOL, yeah mayas plan is pretty good.

message 7: by Smita (new)

Smita Honeydukes!
Candyalhoics heaven!
+ 3 broomsticks

message 8: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments Zonko's, The Three Broomsticks, and Honeydukes, of course!

message 9: by Amrita (new)

Amrita | 20 comments Same as Steph, except I'd like to drop by the Hog's Head

message 10: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Honeydukes and The Three Broomsticks. Of course, how could we forget Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie yeah, the twins shop is awesome! or was.but without fred...

message 12: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I know :'( *sniff*

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie they were so funny though...

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie | 67 comments And you can't help but love them...

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie gred and forge...

message 16: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments HONEYDUKES!!!!
a magic candy shop... that would be my ultimate dream.
*picture me staring into space and drooling, lol*

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie i could totally see that. i wish i had all the magic pranks and stuff though. imagine setting of the fireworks in school!!!!!!

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I'd probably say the Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes.

If it was in Diagon Alley then, absolutly positively, hands down, no question, WEASLEY'S WIZARD WHEEZES!!!!!!!

But of course it's not Diagon Alley.

message 19: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments gosh thanx katie *makes a mean face.* katie dillon with creamy fillin'....
ooh ms watson would so love u if u did that, lol.

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie :) teehee. i wish i could do dat. but of course, she would send the kalkster to expell me. then id have to go to hogwarts(i know)

message 21: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments lol, kalkster. or she's send the 'walrus' to yell at u, lol. hey, if u'd get to go to hogwarts when u got expelled, hey, i'd set them off with u. it would be worth getting yelled at.(we're getting off topic.)

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie ya just a little smidge off topic. anyways. ya i would like the shop on diagon alley with all the creepy stuff like the vanishing cubord! evil!!!!

message 23: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments god, that shop scares me

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie doesnt scare me! i think thats awesome. burgin and borkes... right?

message 25: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments ya. i'd like 2 go to ollivanders, but the guy is kinda creepy, u have to admit. oh and i want to go in the cart in the bank!!!

message 26: by Katie (new)

Katie oh ya! so fun in the bank

message 27: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments like a rollercoaster! disney land!

message 28: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) i went to disney WORLD over April vacation!! it was fun!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Honeydukes

message 30: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I like the wand shop. What was it called? I can't remember

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The Three Broomtcks

message 32: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) O right ^^

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma (tinkluver) | 84 comments i'd say three broomsticks. just imagine drinking a butter beer. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments i have to agree, but my all time favorite to visit would be WEASLEY'S WIZARD WEAZES!!!! except there's only one weasly now... sob, fred! why did he have to die!