Reawakened Soul discussion

Important

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Okay, I FINISHED Reawakened Soul!! I'm so excited!! After almost half a year of writing I've finally concluded the 80,264 word story with an ending that shocked me even. :)

After a few rounds of rough editing--both by me and my friend's mother--I'm going to send it in to a few agents, and hope that someone enjoys it. Thanks for all your support--you guys are the best,

Kenzie

message 2: by Oceanwaves (last edited Mar 28, 2009 03:01PM) (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 65 comments YAY!!! That's awesome Kenzie!! I hope they publish it!!!

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller KENZIE'S WRITING A TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie LOL, Tink. I was just about to post that.

Now that the cat's out of the bag....

Yes, I am writing a trilogy now. I had so much fun writing the first book, I was sad it was over. And now Daniel's decided to let me know--that's not the end of the story. So I'm writing two more books to finish off his story.

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller YAY! Although, you know, I was wondering...

Does that mean Daniel didn't die at the end? Or what?

message 6: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie You'll have to read the beginning of the sequel to find out.... he, he, he....

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller LOL I already did... is there more?

message 8: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 65 comments What? Tat's no fair!! I can't read it?! lolz, I feel so left out!!!!

message 9: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Sorry. :(

And, Tink, you can't read any more of Immortal, I've changed that to the third book. I'm going to start writing Delusion today.

message 10: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 65 comments lol, it's okay Kenzie! You know Tink personally!

message 11: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Sorry, again. :(

message 12: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 65 comments Oh, it's okay Kenzie! *huggles* Don't feel bad!! Tis not your fault!!!

message 13: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller No worries, Oceanwaves. You didn't miss anything- Delusion's up on Goodreads.

message 14: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller Kenzie wrote: "Sorry. :(

And, Tink, you can't read any more of Immortal, I've changed that to the third book. I'm going to start writing Delusion today."

I know that now. :D

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Yay Kenzie! I'm so happy you're writing a sequel and a triquel. :D

message 16: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 65 comments YAY!!! :D

message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller ME TOO!!!! SUPER YAY!