Preety Committe discussion

P.S. I Loathe You

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments what did u think of the ending? this book was soo stressful!!! i don't want massie 2 find another clique!!! :(

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Kamson | 5 comments I thought the ending was soo sad but strange n i do Nawt want her 2 find another clique because like all of them seemed like they were made 2 be wit eachother! n the older clique's members will still be in the book so it will make it akward!

message 3: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments It was sad but strange.same! they just cannawt break up now. exactly!! ahhH!!

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 5 comments I KNOW!!!!! But i love how claire is still true to Massie.

message 5: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments exactly! i love claire for that. i just cannot believe how nice she was in the end of the first book. i wish i could be as good as claire. :)

Omg i love the clique movie and have seen it a billion times. :)

message 6: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments oh lizzy-btw luv ur picture nice flower :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

but Massie said she spends too much time with Cam and its not fair of Massie to do that.

message 8: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments wel i guess thats kinda true, cuz in the last book u don't read much about claire. so yeah...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yea

message 10: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments sooooooooo

message 11: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Kamson | 5 comments alll i wonder now is wat is gonna happen inn the next book because EVERYTHING is gonna be different wit a capital d! because all teh change the clique's have been 2gethere 4 alllll thoze books n then they break up tsk tsk!

message 12: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments exactly its gonna be sooo strange and messed up. cant wait for it to come out tho!

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel i'm Xited 2 c who MAssie'll pick. my guess is that Alicia will start a new Clique with OLivia..... or mayB Dylan and Kristen will start their own Clique OR join Alicia and Olivia.... Massie'll prob pick Kuh-laire, but idk who else.....

message 14: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments mm yeah im 99% sure alicia'll choose a new clique. i have a feeling dylan and kristin will join alicia and olivia. yup massie'll def. pick kuhlaire and maybe, possibly, layne...?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

wat happened in ps i loathe u? (i have been meaning to read it but havent yet)

message 16: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments ehmagwad u missed a ton! so do u want me to give u the whole summary and spoil it for u or do u want to read it urself?

message 17: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 25 comments summary!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yes whole summary!!!

message 19: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments alright :). so the book is totally stressful. kristin is obsessed with dune. and massie and layne both have a major crush on dempsey! so since massie is bffs with kristin and layne is bffs with kristin, they both tell her to figure out who dempsey likes. oh and let me tell ya just now that dylan and derrington get together. its totally cute!! anyways so like alicia is after josh, of course. and so at the end they all end up in a big fight and they all split apart. oh and claire and cam are together happily. oh! and at the end kristin finds out that dempsey likes HER! so she's totally creeped out. but u guys HAVE to read it!!!!

message 20: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 25 comments ive already read it!

message 21: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments ahhh right, well then that summary was for hannah :P

message 22: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 25 comments i luvd it so much!

message 23: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments yeah me too i was just soo stressed out after reading it

message 24: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 25 comments ya but i cant wait til boys r us!

message 25: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments is that the next book? do u kno if there is gonna be another clique movie?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yes to the 1st question
IDK to the rest

message 27: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments ahh me too. cant wait for it. kay, i hope there is another one tho/

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Me 2!!!

message 29: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments lol yeah!

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel i totally heart the Clique books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 25 comments Me2! i mean honestly who doesn't!?!

message 32: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments lol i guess those people who think preppy stuff are stupid

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ya but the books r so goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!! btw OBAMA ROCKS!!!!!!

message 34: by Krithika (new)

Krithika | 29 comments ahahhahaha yup. gobama

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Krithika wrote: "is that the next book? do u kno if there is gonna be another clique movie?"

The next book is BOYS R US and yeah there's going to be a second movie! Warner Bros wants to wait though until the economy gets better! That might take a while but anythign is possible with Obama as our Prez!! LOL bu true! Oh, Lisi said that she wanted Cam and Claire to be together in this book instead of breaking up and than getting back together like always! Did you hear Lisi si also doing another series? It's THE ALPHAS! With Skye as the main character in Alpha Academy! Do you think Lisi has a thing for Twilight too? She puts a lot of Twilight stuff in there!

message 36: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments Seriously. Did u check my blog recently?

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Sorry no, but they asked.

message 38: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments um hu asked?

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments The girls who posted before me!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella ♥ wrote: "Krithika wrote: "is that the next book? do u kno if there is gonna be another clique movie?"

The next book is BOYS R US and yeah there's going to be a second movie! Warner Bros wants to wait tho..."

I don't know if Lisi has a thing with Twilight SAGA. But I DO!!
I luv it so much. I dont get why HArry fans are twilight haters

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Maybe they hate the fact that ah lot of people like it better. jk

message 42: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 5 comments yeah they h8 that twilight is sooooo pop. lyk nobody reads the hp books ther so old.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

omg i really want there 2 b a second movie!!! p.s. i loathe you was amazing!!! if theres gonna b a second movie there mite as well b a movie 4 all of them! me and my friends r hoping 4 that!!!

message 44: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 5 comments my friends and i too!!!!!!! can't wait for the new book Boys "R" Us!!!!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yes yes yes
ps i loathe you was amazing!!! did u read it? with dylan derrington and massie layne and dempsey
omg i luved it

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I dit 2! But Warner Bros Studio says they will make Friends For Never when the economy gets better so that mught take a while! Did you know Lisi made 5 books this year? BOYS R US is coming out in July,7th,2009! Not that far away!YAY! And the new series,THE ALPHAS that we'll all love I'm sure comes out on August. 25th, 2009! Don't you just love her (Lisi)?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I KNOWWW!!! she's one of my favorite authors! ya i heard that about Warner Bros STudious. woah! 5 books?!! amazing! cnt wait till boys r us!!! idk if i mentioned it but i hope that dylan gets back in the pretty committee in boys r us!!! cnt wait 2 read it!
omg alphas is gonna rock!
go on her website, and then go where it says B-LAHG or something like that (its her blog) and scroll down and theres excerpts (chapters) from boys r us!!! eeep! and theres some chapters from the alphas and the AWESOME COVER AND OTHER STUFF!!! but on the cover, skye hamilton is reallllyyyy ugly! i didnt imagine her at all 2 b like that! thats not even how they described her in the clique series...CNT WAIT!

message 48: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 119 comments Mod
she is an awesome author!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

omg i know!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

isabella-can you friend me?? i want 2 talk 2 u about lisi harrison and other books. cuz i want to talk 2 u bout books

« previous 1 3 4 5