Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplay > School Grounds RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 317 (317 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp here if you are outside the school))

message 2: by Gen, Don't think more of yourself of what you haven't got 11 (last edited Mar 27, 2009 02:06PM) (new)

Gen | 150 comments Mod
Selene galloped SwiftWinter around Hogwarts for excerise.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lela pushed the door open and grabbed her broom.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason caught up with Lela and grabbed his broom and hopped on and flew off.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lela hopped on hers and followed closely."Cat and mouse?"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Sonja swooped down next to Selene, "how are you?" she asked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep, But I get to be the cat."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"you'll find this mouse is more than you bargained for."she teased.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Or i could be the cat." Sonja smiled, showing her long fangs. she chased after jason, flying low to the ground with her huge white wings spread out.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lela frowned."hey,girl,get away from my cat!"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Sonja flew faster and hovered right in front of lela. She grinned evily and showed of her glowing eyes, long fangs, and evil looking claws.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) sonja gave a warm smile.

message 13: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) Rae was seated, leaning against an old oak tree by the lake. She was reading a long book for Charms.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Nora walked over to her, "Hey sis! whats up?" she said sweetly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason flew towards Lela.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Hey! brat let her down!" Nora growled. She helped Rae down.

message 17: by Justin (new)

Justin michael grabbed his broom and flew after jason.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason saw michael coming and started flying faster.

message 19: by Justin (new)

Justin ((what broom do you have i have a nimbus 2000 and im going to get a better one next year in hogwarts))
michael swooped down and opened the chest woth all the balls in i then let the bludgers, the quaffle, and the golden snitch out. "i hope you have your bat!!!" yelled michael

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "The magic word is NOW!" she spat.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have a Firebolt))

Jason swooped down and picked up a bludger bat. He hit the bludger towarts Michael.

message 22: by Emily Elisabeth, ALPH AND LUCIA 4 EVER!! (new)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 309 comments Mod
((lol))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lela threw the snitch into the air,she followed it and pushed Jason's broom aside.

message 24: by Justin (new)

Justin michael saw the bludger and it hit him and broke his nose

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Nora glared at Lavi, "Please." she said through gritted teeth.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I'm sorry Michael. I diddn't mean to break your nose. Let me help Ferula." A cast appeared on Michaels nose.

message 27: by Justin (new)

Justin michael jumped off his broom and sat down on the ground an slightly tapped his nose "OW!" michael yelled "it hurts to OW talk OW!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason flew over to Michael. "I really am sorry man."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Don't ever do that to her again." she snarled and walked away with Rae.

message 30: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) "Grr! Why do people always cast spells on me?" Rae said angrily. "I have half a mind to curse them so badly they won't be able to play Quidditch for months!"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "That would be nice." she smirked.

message 32: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (last edited Apr 12, 2009 02:45PM) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) "I would, too, if I could get a good enough aim," Rae replied. Unable to get revenge, she flopped down on the warm grass.

message 33: by Justin (new)

Justin michael said "ya i think i need to go to the infirmiry

message 34: by Justin (new)

Justin ((ok im out for a while in the story))

message 35: by Jen (last edited Apr 12, 2009 07:24PM) (new)

Jen "What's going on? Quidditch practice?" Lizzie said as she took a seat.

message 36: by Justin (new)

Justin ((no quidditch practice))

message 37: by Jen (new)

Jen ((oops))

message 38: by Jen (new)

Jen “Ummmmm, does the captain of the Slytherin team happen to be here?” Lizzie asked so everyone could hear.

message 39: by Justin (new)

Justin ((lol i would answer but im in the infirmiry))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "I don't think so." Nora said coming up behind Lizzie, "I'm Nora. I'm a sixth year in gryffindor. You?" she asked sweetly.

message 41: by Jen (new)

Jen “Uh, Before you freak out into a million pieces, I am Lizzie Potter, Unfortunately, and It’s my first year in Slytherin! “ Please don’t freak, Please don’t freak, Lizzie thought.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Nora's smile widened, "It's very nice to meet you! how do you like hogwarts so far?" she asked

message 43: by Jen (new)

Jen This girl is weird, or really nice, Lizzie thought, "Well if I had an option about Hogwarts, I would like it If Harry stayed home or wasn't "the boy who lived with a scar," I am just here because I am "The girl who lived, without a scar." It's a long story. Do you like Hogwarts?" Lizzie asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason followed Micheal to the infirmiry.

message 45: by Justin (new)

Justin * * *

two days later

message 46: by Justin (new)

Justin michael walked into transfigurtion

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lela twirled and landed with the snitch.She snickered."hello Slytherin first-year,I am Lela of Hufflepuff.Seeker.Jason is so retarded,he hurts people every practice."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason sneaked up behing Lela and said, "You gossip to much."

message 49: by Jen (new)

Jen Lizzie laughed, "Well I really want to be a seeker!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lela whipped around."you gossip too less."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7