Vamps and Magic discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 519 comments Mod
RP!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliana walked onto the train and sat down in an empty compartment.

message 3: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern hated this time of year. She had to find a compartment on a jammed train. She would have to talk! Fern made her way to an empty compartment.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliana hated being alone, but didnt want to talk. she got up and moved to a compartment ith one girl, who didnt look like a talker. She sat down, pulled out a book, and started reading silently.

message 5: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:16AM) (new)

Fern sighed. This year she had promised her mother that she would make one new friend.

message 6: by Naomi (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:20AM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Meanwhile, Abigail is looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings. It was all so wonderful to her. She loved to try new things. She'd never been on a train before. And she couldn't wait to see Hogwarts.

message 7: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern looked out the compartment and saw a blond girl outside. She waved trying to be friendly.

message 8: by Naomi (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:24AM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Abbie waved back to the girl. She seemed like a good candidate for a new friend.

((Is the train moving or not?))

message 9: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Abbie stood up with her bags and moved to the compartment she was sitting in. Then, she boldly said, "Hi, my name is Abigail. What's your name?"

message 10: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern smiled. I'm already ahead of schedule, she thought.

message 11: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:28AM) (new)

"Fern." she said quietly.

message 12: by Naomi (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:29AM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Abbie could tell that Fern was older than her, but she didn't care. "What a pretty name." replied Abbie.

message 13: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

"What house are you in?" Fern asked trying to make small talk.

message 14: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) "I don't know yet," said Abbie. "This my first time at Hogwarts.

message 15: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

"oh, I'm in Ravenclaw." I'm in phase 2, Small Talk, she thought.

message 16: by Naomi (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:35AM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) "You must be very intelligent," Abbie commented. She had heard that Ravenclaw values intelligence, knowledge and wit.

message 17: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

" Thanks, your very modest...and brave I bet you'll be in Grypphindor."

message 18: by Naomi (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:43AM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) "I doubt it. My whole family is in Hufflepuff. I'm likely to be in Hufflepuff also."

message 19: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

"You never know."

message 20: by Naomi (last edited Apr 09, 2009 11:54AM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Abigail looked down. "Yup, you never know." But she knew she would be in Hufflepuff, no doubt.

message 21: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

((Naomi...do past tense like: Abigail looked down.))

message 22: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) ((oh, right, lol, srry))

message 23: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

((ok!))

Fern looked out the window. She could see Hogwarts already.

message 24: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) "Look! It's Hogwarts!" Abbie shouted out. She was excited and jittery. The outside looked so grand. She couldn't wait to see what the inside looked like.

message 25: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (last edited Apr 09, 2009 12:02PM) (new)

"You'd better get your robes on."

message 26: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Inkblots... (Siyao) wrote: ""You'd better get your robes on.""

message 27: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Without a word, Abbie left to go get changed.

message 28: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

((gtg!))

message 29: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) ((ok, bye!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliana shut her book, got out her robes, and quickly changed. she packed up the rest of her stuff, and sat quietly looking at the ground. "Hi." she said in a barely audible whisper.

message 31: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

((dunno...))

Fern looked around. "Hi." she tried, cautiously.

message 32: by Naomi (last edited Apr 09, 2009 09:37PM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) ((oh, well. She's probably not there))

The train was coming to a slow halt. We must have arrived, thought Abbie.

message 33: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern smiled her shy smile and said "Hogwarts here we come."

message 34: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) ((lol, i... kinda... forgot what happens when they get off of the train for hogwarts... so... I don't really know what to say...))

message 35: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

((lol...the first years go on boats across the lake with Hagrid and the others take the creepy horse cart thingys))

message 36: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Before she knew it, Abbie was on a boat crossing a lake. She smiled. She had waited for the longest time to go to Hogwarts.

message 37: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern was meanwhile on a cart with the girl from the Express.

message 38: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern was so happy when she reached Hogwarts. Quietly she sat down at the Ravenclaw table.

message 39: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Abbie went to the room where the famous sorting hat sorted all of the first years.

message 40: by Naomi (last edited Apr 10, 2009 01:40PM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) ((ok))

"Abigail Akrin" called a name. Abbie wasn't paying musch attention. She hadn't realized she would be one of the first to be sorted. She walked up to the sorting hat and sat down as it was placed on her head.

message 41: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern nodded and clapped.

((you know what happens right?))

message 42: by Naomi (last edited Apr 10, 2009 01:44PM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) "Hmm.. an Akrin," the sorting hat said so that only she could hear.

message 43: by Naomi (last edited Apr 10, 2009 01:43PM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Then, the sorting hat said another thing. "I sense you are brave. You would do well in Gryffindor."
"Let's just get this over with," thought Abbie.

message 44: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

Fern was concentrating on a golden plate. Boy, am I hungry, she thought.

message 45: by Naomi (last edited Apr 10, 2009 01:46PM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) "A very difficult decision," said the knowledgable hat. "A;though you are an Akrin.. I can put you in Gryffindor. Or, I can choose to put you where the rest of your family has gone."

message 46: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Quiely, Abbie whispered, "No, please! Not with my aggravating brothers!"
"Alright," said the hat. Then it yelled out, startling Abbie,"Griffindor!"

message 47: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (last edited Apr 10, 2009 01:48PM) (new)

Fern clapped and smiled.

message 48: by Naomi (last edited Apr 10, 2009 01:50PM) (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Abbie walked slowly to the Griffindor table. Everyone greeted her and congratulated her.

message 49: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) Abbie smiled, but she wasn't sure why.

message 50: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (choclatier07) after all of the first day business was finished, everyone went to their dormitories.

« previous 1