MormonReads discussion

I'm New!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 2 comments Hey people! I live right next to PG! I live in Lindon!

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cmbohn) | 71 comments Mod
I'm new too! Welcome! I live in Orem.

message 3: by Pat (new)

Pat (pholman) | 25 comments Mod
Welcome new Paigers and Cidy.

Got to love that cookie monster, I heard he is a Mormon, but that could just be a rumor.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Vidmar (rachelvidmar) | 5 comments I'm new as of like 2 weeks ago. I live in Provo, right in the center of BYU. It's awesome!

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige (paige95) | 2 comments Pat you I think was the first person to notice that post hehe

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Haló, how are all of you doing this fine evening, I'm brand new here, I live in Rixeyville and am a member of the Culpeper Ward.

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kbhill) | 16 comments Mod
I'm new to (as of 1 minute ago :)) !! I just moved from Culpeper, and am now in the Gainesville, VA ward!

message 8: by Christy (new)

Christy | 1 comments Hi, I just found you--but then everyone knows I'm a little slow. I love Goodreads. I live in Ogden. I love writing historical fiction. I have a kids time travel out--biography about Brigham Young, Texting Through Time.

message 9: by Devin (new)

Devin Thorpe (devinthorpe) | 1 comments Hello. I'm new. I'm an avid reader and author of Building Wealth for Building the Kingdom: A Financial Planning Guide for Latter-day Saint Families. I look forward to getting to know you all better!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone, My name is John Pallett. I'm from England and I just finished writing a book about my experiences with the Holy Ghost. I live in Las Vegas currently and while teaching seminary there I felt I needed to get my ideas and experiences with the Holy Ghost on paper...mainly because I don't think we understand the nuts and bolts of the Holy Ghost or how much of an influence He is in our lives. I hope the book helps anyone looking for some answers. Check out my new book: Entitled: It Wasn't in the Wind; My Journey with the Holy Ghost