The Hogwartians Group discussion

Harry Potter related books, etc. > Half-Blood Prince Movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) | 377 comments Mod
Hey Guys! I was just watching the Half-blood prince trailer and was wondering about a part of it. Do you know what part of the book is when Dumbledore is rising above a huge fire? The part is exactly one minute and two seconds in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZjPs...

message 2: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) cool trailer!!!!!!

message 3: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) He isnt rising out of a huge trailor thats when he is getting ride of the inferi by using fire

message 4: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) sort of, yeah.

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Grammer Much? I don't understand what you are saying! Sorry! :D

message 6: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) "Grammer Much"???

message 7: by Savannah (new)

It means that I do not understand what she means by "
828673 He isnt rising out of a huge trailor thats when he is getting ride of the inferi by using fire" And it is incorrect grammer. :)

message 8: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :)

message 9: by Savannah (new)

yeah...

message 10: by Savannah (new)

(to Erica) what do you mean to say?

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 30 comments where did you see it Savannah

message 12: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) oops sorry I was thinking about the trailor when I was writting that so I wrote trailor instead of fire, my bad!

message 13: by Savannah (new)

Ohhh... That's when it is!

message 14: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) I make that mistake alot too :D

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) I can't wait for the movie. I love the sixth and seventh books they are my favorites. : ))

message 16: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) I LOVE ALL THE BOOKS!!

message 17: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) lol this is my order (from favorite to least favorite)
7th
6th
5th
4th
3rd
1st
2nd

message 18: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) this is my order (from favorite to least favorite)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

all eqaul!! :)

message 19: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Savannah (new)

Same here!

message 21: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) I meam it's so UNFAIR! It's out in Englad already and WE have to wait all the way until JULY!

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) NO WAY IT'S OUT IN ENGLAND!!
That upsets me deeply. = C

message 23: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) I know, it's horrible!!!! Don't you wish you go Floo Network all the way to England and go see it????GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Lol. THough if we tried the Floo Network we would just get a crap load of ash up our nose! But if your willing........

message 25: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) Yeah! I'm willing!

message 26: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) We have a HUGE fireplace in ou house, I'm going to go see if it's big enough to stand in...be right back...

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Okay I'm in!

message 28: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!
Didn't work! I tried to STAND UP, but all I received was a BIG bump on the head. The Floo powder failed too...
*scream until hoarse* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) DANM!!!
Mine failed too!! I am now covered in cuts and bruises. And to top it off I have Floo Powder in my nose and mouth!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Apparently it doesn't work if you stand OUTSIDE the fireplace.
*Large sigh of defeat*

message 31: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) *cries*

message 32: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) I g2g eat dinner now bye! (why wont Floo powder work?)

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Bye!
*cries too*

message 34: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) OK Im am so sneaking onto a plane going to england and seeing the movie!!!

message 35: by Kirk (new)

Kirk (readbykirk) I wish it would COME OUT ALREADY but I probably can't watch it because my parents don't let me watch PG-13.

Kirk

message 36: by Kirk (new)

Kirk (readbykirk) If only my name was Mo. Then I could read floo powder out of Harry Potter. *sigh* Why did my Mom and Dad name me Kirk????!?!?!?!? *heavy tears*

Kirk

message 37: by Kirk (new)

Kirk (readbykirk) NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sob*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sob*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good enough.

Kirk

message 38: by Savannah (new)

Hey Carrie... PLEASE don't swear!!! I do not want people in my group to use language! Thanks!!! (That goes for everybody too :))

message 39: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) Omgs! If I was Mo id just read myself into Harry Potter...well I guess thats more Meggie, but still!

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Sorry Savannah!!

message 41: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) HI KIRK!!!!!!!!

[image error]

message 42: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) omgs I LOVE that!!!

message 43: by Janeen-san (last edited Mar 31, 2009 02:52PM) (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) Kirk wrote: If only my name was Mo. Then I could read floo powder out of Harry Potter. *sigh* Why did my Mom and Dad name me Kirk????!?!?!?!? *heavy tears..

SO WOULD I!!!!! I TOTOALLY AGREE!!!!! I WISH I HAD A REALLY REALLY BIG BIG BIG BAG OF FLOO POWDER!!

message 44: by Savannah (new)

I forgive you Carrie!!! :)

message 45: by Janeen-san (last edited Mar 31, 2009 06:34PM) (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) Erica wrote: omgs I LOVE that!!!

Thanks! Kirk is my friend from real life, my brother knows him at science :D

message 46: by Kirk (last edited Apr 05, 2009 11:58AM) (new)

Kirk (readbykirk) HI TO YOU TOO!!!!!

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:R...

Sweet Hi Picture.

message 47: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) thankies :D

message 48: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Hi guys! does anyone here know what the exact release date for the movie is?

message 49: by Janeen-san (last edited Apr 07, 2009 06:44PM) (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) Well, I know it's coming to USA in July...The trailer says "Only in cinemas November 12"
...I haven't the faintest clue, Nick.

message 50: by Savannah (new)

July 17, 2009 is what I have heard... I can't wait!

« previous 1 3 4