AMERICAN IDOL LUVERS discussion

Motown week...who was your favorite?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) my favorite was adam...he was soooo good!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 10 comments ooooo mine 2!!!!! he was AWESOME!!!

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy same

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments YA! He was SOO surprising!

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i kno!! u could actually see his face! (and it wasnt that bad i might add...lol)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments I've always though he was hot! Although seeing him without the makeup and rock attire was.... soo weird.

message 7: by Lexi (last edited Mar 27, 2009 08:12AM) (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i kno! i never would have thought to c him w/out his makeup on

message 8: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) i'm sorry for anyone who likes adam but i absolutely REEALLY DISlike him! He's creepy,annoying,and might i add, GAY! I HATE IT SOOO MUCH!!!! Some people think it doesn't matter if someone is gay because it's singing competition but for some people it throws them off from voting for him.
Sorry again but I really dislike him.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments SO WHAT IF HE IS GAY!?!?!?!!

message 10: by Daisy (last edited Mar 28, 2009 12:59PM) (new)

Daisy WHO CARES IF HE'S GAY IT'S A FREAKING SEXUAL PREFERENCE!!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments YES!! HE IS SO GOOD!

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna | 10 comments yeah theres nothing wrong with being gay!! adam is an awesome singer!!!!!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments I hate when people are all prejudicial over sexual preferences....

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy it's evil

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna | 10 comments yeah it is

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 31, 2009 12:30PM) (new)

i liked adam too and he looked gooooooooooood w/o his makeup...my mom said he looked like elvis...awkward much

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments But he did!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i know but it was still a little wierd...i know he did and he looked goooooood

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments Are you watching now?! Anoop is... oohh... kinda....

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i like anop but yeah he didn't choose a good song...he sang it good but it was safe...

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments I think maybe not. Simon was SOO harsh.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

but simon was honest that is what i love about simon...he just says it...paula doesn't..its annoying to me actually.

im sooooooo caught up...got me feelin it caught up

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

im from nc too...i wanna go see the homecoming thing that would be so awesomess...i live about an hour from chapel hill...where he is from

message 24: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 15 comments i am in LOVE with adam lambert!!! i have liked him from the beggining when he auditioned in the home town :)!!!! i didnt know his hame till hollywood week so i called him the kid with the emo hair ;)

message 25: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lol nice

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments Victoria wrote: "i am in LOVE with adam lambert!!! i have liked him from the beggining when he auditioned in the home town :)!!!! i didnt know his hame till hollywood week so i called him the kid with the emo hair ..."

OMG! ME TOO!

message 27: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 15 comments ha ha ha on the radio today they were recaping american idol and like this chick called in saying how unfair american idol is because adam had broadway training and that chris was the best !!! i was like oh no you didn't just insult the love of my life!!!!! so i called in and was like W/E and ha ha ha it was funny

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 52 comments Thank you.

message 29: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 15 comments ur welcome?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

yup

message 31: by Anna (new)

Anna | 10 comments I ♥ Adam Lambert and I AM PROUD OF IT!*Alexa* wrote: "Victoria wrote: "i am in LOVE with adam lambert!!! i have liked him from the beggining when he auditioned in the home town :)!!!! i didnt know his hame till hollywood week so i called him the kid w..."

ME TOO!!!!!! HES SOOOOO CUTE AND HES AN AWESOME SINGER!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i like that he can sing hi

message 33: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 15 comments ha ha ha me 2!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

not many people can do that

message 35: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i agree

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yup