Maximum Ride By JP discussion

The Flock > Angel

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 23 comments Mod
She can read minds like all great characters Edward Eragon ...

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina I think she's the bad sheep. All these hints that will lead her to darkness. And just for a fact Edward isn't that great.

message 3: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 23 comments Mod
I know im a Jacob fan but Lots of peeps like Ediie sooooo. When Angel pretended to be bad i thought it was real

message 4: by Karina (last edited Mar 25, 2009 06:05PM) (new)

Karina I know I thought it was real too. She's so good at being bad though. And all the things he rigths i think they're hints he makes on her future world ruling.

Jacob is so way better. Don't even get me started.

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 8 comments moi is an edward fan, but before all that i was a jasper fan so don't start annoying me

anyway, from the beginning i kinda had the feeling angel was going to turn into a psychotic killer and destroy everything

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina well J.P. is always writing, in max's pov, that angel will want to rule the world. ya think it's hint?

message 7: by Court (new)

Court I like Jake&Edward..I hate Angel. She's like..IDK I just don't trustsuper 6-year-olds(or however old she is)

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina She's seven.

she's the black sheep. somethigns deffiantly wrong with her. she's the character that's good then turns evil.

message 9: by Court (new)

Court Mhm.

message 10: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 23 comments Mod
If that is the case, then even her name is a contradiction.

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina Exactly the point J.P. would want to make in his extremly long fanfiction.