Roleplayers of All Kinds discussion

highschool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,044 (1044 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

allie was skating in the school hall ways...

Ana Is Love Struck (writtendreamer) | 17 comments Mod
Amara walked down the halls as she watched people scatter then chuckled as she moved against the lockers watching you skate past. Her lips etched into a smirk as she watched the people recover from your sudden apperence.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 24, 2009 06:44PM) (new)

allie was skating around when she collided into a really hot guy who was skating as well....

Amara chuckled and then ran to the aid of the fallen skaters. She knelt down slowly and offered her hands to the both of them. "Need a hand?" She spoke softly, her lips curling upwards into a sweet smile

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 24, 2009 06:48PM) (new)

"no im fine." allie said brushing herself off..
"hey dude watch where your going."
allie was pist...
stupid human allie thought

message 6: by Massie (new)

Massie | 21 comments Lucy rushed down the hall, trying to get past the skaters and to her study group. She stopped immediately when she recognized the two other vampires in the room.
"Hey guys," she called, trying to be friendly to those of her kind.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey"
allie said...

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments Anita looked around she hated new schools, this was the forth one this year.

Amara laughed watching Allie, her eyes shifting to Lucy and waved "Hey Lucy" She giggled softly before looking at the before seeing the new girl. "Hello" She called out before racing over to her, stopping infront of her. Her lips curled upwards "I'm Amara" She offered her hand to Anita

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

allie got her skate board and skated away from the scene as fast as possible.
wow that guy was a cutie too bad he was a stupid human.. allie thought.

Amara heard your thoughts and turned chuckleing sofly. Her eyes shifted around as she turned her full attention on Anita

message 12: by Massie (new)

Massie | 21 comments "Hi," Lucy said to Anita. "Welcome to Middlebrook High. And yes, its always this crazy. I'll catch up with you guys later. Study group. Bye!" She took off running to the library.

message 13: by Old Isis (last edited Mar 25, 2009 05:14PM) (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments "Oh hi I'm Anita," she said looking at Amara shaking her hand.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2009 01:20PM) (new)

allie was outside texting her mom too see if she could give her money so she could go shopping later she wanted some new shoes.

message 15: by Massie (new)

Massie | 21 comments Lucy trudged out of the library. Her study group had been cancelled. She walked over to the girls.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey lucy" allie was in a better mood now.

message 17: by Massie (last edited Mar 26, 2009 01:03PM) (new)

Massie | 21 comments "What's up? Wanna go shopping later?" Lucy asked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"dude totally my mom said she would give me money! so i can pick you up. if you want"
allie was glad she was able to meet a vampire her age well what looked like her age.

message 19: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments "I have to go sorry." Anita said going towards her locker and putting some more stuff inside.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay well see ya later"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

While the two girls talked outside, they felt a suspicious and fearful vibe down their back as black sports car passed by them. The man inside didnt notice them until he sniffed the air and sensed that they were vampires. "Vampires, here?" Aiden told himself as he continued down the road. "Hmph..."

message 22: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments Anita got into her convertible and drove down the rode, she sensed a wolf nearby, but really she didn't care she didn't think they were all that bad.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2009 07:10PM) (new)

Allie could smell his blood but refrained. he did look really goo though but just smelled bad.

message 24: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments Anita realized the wolf was in the car in front of her, again she didn't care, at her last school her best friend had been a werewolf.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

allie was on her skater board heading towards her truck.

message 26: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments Anita's hair flowed behind her as she drove quickly in her silver Thunderbird convertible.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

once Allie was in her truck she turned on her music super loud and drove towards the cafe.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden smelled the vampires near by. his family had a long conflict with their people and he idnt want to get involved in any drama. Aiden stepped on the gas peddle, ignoring the stop signs

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2009 07:19PM) (new)

Allie was driving when the werewolf ignored the stop sign and they almost crashed
"stupid idiot!"allie said aloud

message 30: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments Anita only had a few more miles till her turn off.

message 31: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments Anita swerved around them she didn't care how people drove.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Holy..." his car turns to to dodge Allie's passing car and loses control. his car hits a tree and he's thrown out the window.

message 33: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments Anita spins her car around and go to help the guy, "Are you alright?" she asked.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie came to a stop and ran to check on the werewolf

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

His vision is blurry but he can still here Anita's faint voice. he squints his eyes to try to get a better view of her. "Ah, wwhat just happened?" he asked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"you crashed into the tree and flew out the window"
allie said

message 37: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments "You flew out of your car window, let me help you." Anita said grabbing his hand and helping him up.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie went to the other side to help lift him up.

message 39: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments ((Are you guys not on anymore or something?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((i am))

message 41: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments ((Ok well I am so bored))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((me too go to chat not here))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry i had to do somethin))
Limping to the side of the road with the help of Anita and Allie. "Thank you both, i owe you 2 alot for this." They sat him down on the side of the road to rest.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((its all good))
"its no problem.do you need us to call the ambulance or are you gonna be oaky?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden twisted his neck to crack the ache away. "I'll be fine, thank you." He looked at the 2 girls, "Excuse me for my rudeness, my name's Aiden." he stook out his hand to shake theirs.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"nice to meet you aiden im allie"
allie said smilling

message 47: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments "Nice to meet you, I'm Anita." she said.

message 48: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 208 comments ((Don't do too much without me have to do something real fast then I will be back on."

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2009 08:03PM) (new)

"well since you okay im not so sure about your car"Allie thought
its messed up pretty badly....

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21