Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > Greetings

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malice (new)

Malice (LadyMalice) | 35 comments Hey yall. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I just happened to be nosing around this site one day after finishing up the Sookie Stackhouse novels and desperate for something new to read, when I stumbled on yalls posts about "best sex scenes" LOL I have NEVER read a romance novel in my LIFE! But after reading some of the posts about the BDB I figured how can you go wrong with vampires and sex, two of my favorite things muwahaha! Well I read them all, in record time, and have gone back to reread them again! And now i'm wondering what i've been missing all these years trudging through Anne Rice novels to try and get my vampire fix. My eyes have been opened to a whole new literary world and i'm dying for more :) So i'll be sneaking around here trying to find what else i've missed out on and may find myself wanting to chat once-in-awhile. So thanks for waking me up and I look forward to spending time here.
~Malice

message 2: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1593 comments Welcome!

You certainly came to the right place!

message 3: by new_user (new)

new_user | 1389 comments Welcome to the group! Glad you enjoyed BDB! They have a lot of fans. ;)

message 4: by Jessa (new)

Jessa Slade (jessaslade) | 114 comments Warning: The TBR pile grows exponentially after poking around here. I've taken to hiding books at work so it doesn't look like I have a problem.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Malice! Great to have you here. Isn't it great waking up and finding a whole new genre of writing to explore and drool over? So glad you liked the BDB books, they are awesome. Hope we see you around the other threads.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jen421) | 201 comments @ Jessa - Whew! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this! LOL!