Writer's Group discussion

Other > Hey guys?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I hate asking you about this because I feel like I suck because I can't undertsand this. So in my story this girl loves her father and then he dies. Does anyone want to try and explain to me why you like dads so much? I do not get it. I don't HATE my father but I don't like him. He isn't a part of my life and step dad is very distant

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well..........idk

message 3: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (horrorshow) Sounds like you would be better off writing a short story about a girl who does not like her dad and find a way to tell and show that honestly. Honest writing is a dirty but best business.

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Dean wrote: "Because hes your dad.A father figure, the guy who throws the ball around with you.Your pal."

Or Light Saber in a disk but whatever....

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy but what's a father figure supposed to be!?

~(PierceTheVeil)~ (piercetheveil) | 24 comments Because they're someone to rely one, someone to depend on for advice and to do the right thing when you're not sure what that is...
Dads are there to protect you and watch you back. They teach you to laugh when you fall and pick yourself up again. They help you learn to live and grow...
I know I sound like some bad sitcom, but that's the best advice I can give. Fatherly love isn't something that can be expressed. It's a feeling, a state of mind. Hope this helps :)