FATTIES UNITE! discussion

Thread Graveyard > Weigh in--week of March 23rd

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 557 comments Mod
176.6 basically the same. No complaints.

Hey, this is our first full week of OFFICIAL SPRINGTIME!!! Here comes the sun, little darlings!

message 2: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (wheeledk) | 158 comments Mod
158.6, down 1.4 lbs from last week. I'm excited because this puts me at -10.8 total, which means that I've earned a (much needed) pedicure!

I've also been really looking forward to getting below 160 because that puts me back into the "healthy" weight range for my height (5'7")(at least according to weightwatchers.com). Now to get myself solidly in the middle of that range.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Kick ass, Dorie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woman, that's wonderful! We wanna see pictures of those gorgeous toes while you're gettin' that pedicure... :)

message 4: by Dorie (new)

Thank you, Amanda! :)

Should I go with french tips or PINK! for spring? Will post a picture of the finished product!

message 5: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) I am all about the pink - WTG girlie!!!

message 6: by Jenbrandau341 (last edited Mar 27, 2009 06:04AM) (new)

Jenbrandau341 | 80 comments Thats awesome Dorie WTG!!! For me the scale hasnt budged. Im sorry to report no weight loss for me this week still the same 163.5

mary elizabeth  Williams Hi all, Just weighed in. I am down 2.5 this week. I am in shock!! Tonight I am eating out with my boyfriend, a special dinner for Restaurant Week. It is good timing, now I can celebrate (not go all out, but be relaxed). YAHOO!!

message 8: by Dorie (new)

Great job, Beth! Enjoy your dinner!

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Have fun! :)

message 10: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 90 comments Mod
I also didn't lose, but that's okay, I ate my share and fell off the water wagon. So today, back on with water! And waiting for the snow that is suppose to come! Yeah, winter isn't gone yet! hmmmmm