Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

Stand In Groom

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 70 comments Anyone read Stand In Groom by Kaye Dacus? I just bought it the other day and I am fixing to start it. Just wondering what you thought if you have read it.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Fluegge | 0 comments I read it and loved it! I can't wait for her next one. I thought it was very well-written and the characters are well-rounded and interesting.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 70 comments Yeah, I finished it in a couple of days. I'm ready for the next one in the series to come out too. She has a another series along with this one that she is fixing to launch. It's the Ransome Trilogy. It looks like its set in Victorian era.

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 11 comments I'm wanting to read both, have not yet though.Stand-In Groom
Menu for Romance
Ransome's Honor

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 70 comments I think you'll like Stand In Groom. I was hooked after the first couple of pages. I liked it alot.

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 11 comments I have now finished all three! Loved the historical the best, but then you know me. I really enjoyed both Brides of Bonneterre and look forward to the third A Case for Love.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 70 comments lol...yep, i just bought Ransome's honor last night, so i'll start it this weekend.