RANDOMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! discussion

veggie/fruit RP > Veggie/Fruit RP!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Hu (frogluvr15) | 135 comments Mod
k guys heres the RP!!! please use ((double parentheses)) when speaking outside of the story and have fun!!!

message 2: by Julia (new)

Piko was relaxing on a salad dish, pigging out on some ranch dressing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((...vegatables? ok...))

message 4: by Julia (new)

((yea, or fruits))

message 5: by Julia (new)

((make a character kevin!!!))

message 6: by Kellogs (last edited Mar 23, 2009 04:55PM) (new)

Kellogs Cheerios (immortalx) | 57 comments She suddenly got eaten by the cannibal corn Kob.

message 7: by Julia (new)

but then miraculously the ranch dressing saved him.
"u cant kill me!" Piko taunted.
((dont kill in the beginning of the story!!!))

message 8: by Kellogs (new)

Kellogs Cheerios (immortalx) | 57 comments Kob then tried to eat itself ((Kob's gender is unknown)) but failed because corn is not very flexible. ((ok!))

message 9: by Kota (new)

Kota ((I love this roleplay theme!!!))

Strawella was squished cozily on the side of a smoothie. She saw Piko being saved by the dressing and decided to join in the fun. Jumping off the smoothie, her green leafy locks blew into her eyes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((piko's a she, right))

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2009 03:55PM) (new)

Dudley came and asked what the purple thing was and why it was trying to eat itself.

message 12: by Kota (new)

Kota Strawella hopped over to Piko (( a she! lol )) and dove into a puddle of chocolate beside her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2009 04:05PM) (new)

Dudley bounced over to Kob and poked it

message 14: by Kota (new)

Kota Strawella hopped out of the chocolate and decided that didn't look half-that-bad with the bottom part of herself covered in chocolate.

message 15: by Kellogs (new)

Kellogs Cheerios (immortalx) | 57 comments Kob got insanely pissed at being poked.

message 16: by Kota (new)

Kota Strawella laughed at Kob and through a glob of chocolate at him.

message 17: by Julia (new)

Piko revived from his temporary unconsiosness and immediately began joining in on the chocolate throwing fun.
((yup, piko's a she))

message 18: by Julia (new)

"hi kobby!" Piko yelled at the top of her lungs. "HI HI HI HI HI!!!!!!!!! hi kobby can i call u kobby? or is kob good? i like kobby! do u like kobby! i like purple! y are u purple? i like kobby! kobby is a cool name! do u think kobby is a cool name........."

Piko was starting to get annoying again. She did that a lot when she was excited.

message 19: by Kota (new)

Kota Strawella jumped up and down! "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY DID YOU EAT THE PEEKLE KOB!!!!!!!!!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Dudley had no idea what was going on
((lol!!!))

message 21: by Kota (new)

Kota ((HAHA!))
Strawella collapsed by the window but then used photosynthesis to revive herself.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dudley jumped on the edge of the chocolate bowl trying to get in, and consequently catapulted the bowl and all its contents across the...kitchen
((they're in a kitchen right?))

message 23: by Kota (new)

Kota (( This roleplay is insanely DEEP!))
Strawella was splattered with chocolate. She was going to start a food fight...and then threw herself against a cabinet and splattered.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dudley is crying because he thinks that he has killed all of his friends.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((if you haven't noticed now Dudley is like, REALLY slow to catch on))

message 26: by Kota (new)

Kota Strawella pieced herself together and poked crying Dudley in the back, trying to scare him with her evil chocolate mask.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Dudley was tooo stupid to get scared and asked
"what's your name?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2009 07:55PM) (new)

Dudley was still a little sad:
"WAAAAHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

message 29: by Kota (new)

Kota Strawella rolled her eyes because Dudley was stupid. She decided to throw him a stupid party and invited all his friends so he'd know their alive.

message 30: by Julia (new)

Piko stood in front of Dudley and screamed :"I AM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Kota (new)

Kota Strawella began to break out in song!!!
We are the chaaaaampiiiiiooons!!!!! Of the WOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!

message 32: by Julia (new)

Piko chimed in. Yes we ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!
CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!!
WE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Piko didnt have much of a good tune so he just kept repeating stuff over and over again.

((btw, kota how do u make things italicized?))

message 33: by Kota (last edited Mar 23, 2009 08:43PM) (new)

Kota

but don't put the spaces between and

message 34: by Julia (new)

((huh? i dont get it.))

message 35: by Kota (new)

Kota right above the post box, there are ' (some html is ok) ' in tan letters, press this and it should show you.

message 36: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 18 comments meanwhile, larry was trying, unsuccesfully to get onto the table where stupid dudly and his friends were. so for the hundred and fifty sixth time, he took a running start, leaped, crying "to infinity, and beyond!", and... splat! hit the edge of the table, moaning.

message 37: by Julia (new)

((k thx kota. and btw, use double parentheses when speaking out of the story!!! =D))
Piko saw how much fun Larry was and desided to join in on the fun. so he copied everything Larry did and "PLOOSH" hit the flat of the table and spurted pickle juice at everyone. he winced as he watched a sour streak of his pickle juice hit larry in the eye.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((is piko suddenly a he or something))
Dudley didn't recognize his friends at first((LOL!))
and then fell asleep

message 39: by Julia (new)

((sorry. i just keep forgetting Piko's a she!!! lol. uh...can i change piko to a he?))
piko saw dudley doze off and got angry for some strange reason, and jumped onto dudley yelling "BLAH BLAH BLAH WAKE UP WAKE UP BLAH BLAH WAKE UP I DONT LIKE YOU BECUZ UR SLEEPING!!!" not that piko actually meant it. it was just so dudley could wake up.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Dudley woke up after being hit a few thousand times
"..........................................wassat?"

message 41: by Julia (new)

"'ELLO!" Piko screamed but then czught the contagious sleep disease and fell into lala land

message 42: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 18 comments larry continued screaming in pain.

message 43: by Julia (new)

Piko snored loudly and choked on a string of saliva.
((ew!))

message 44: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 18 comments when he was done, he tried to get back onto the table, where all of the others were.
so for the two hundred tenth time, he ran, and, finally, he made it!
"YES! POWNAGE! IN YOUR FACE! MOVE OVER VEGGIE TALES THERES A NEW VEGGIE IN TOWN!"
and while he was bragging and deciding whether he should suck the juice out of his friends (( he IS a squampire)), he got hit by a momentary wave of sleep disease ((momentary)), wobbled, and fell of the edge again.

message 45: by Julia (new)

piko snored again a saliva dripped slowly off the table heading straight for larry

message 46: by Kellogs (new)

Kellogs Cheerios (immortalx) | 57 comments BUt KOb ate it because it wuz so hungry

message 47: by Julia (new)

then piko began to form a spit ball inside his mouth. uh oh.......................

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Dudley went up to kob again and poked it

message 49: by Julia (new)

piko choked on the spit ball and wokeup then swallowed the spit then thot it tasted disgusting so started pigging out on ranch dressing again

message 50: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 18 comments larry finally got onto the table again! he collapsed with a splat from exhaustion.

« previous 1