spiki girls club discussion

stephanie adjei > who acted better than robert pattinson in twilight

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i think its jacob , but not too much like how edward acted
edward way to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2009 01:03PM) (new)

is jus that ummmm!!!!!,he looked gorgeouse through-out the movie

message 3: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice | 1 comments edward is soooo not cute.

i dont like him.

i think jacob is cute

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

people think jacob ia the cutest one in twilight movie,for me i think its edward cause he acted like a very real vampire and that made the movie like the real vampire movie

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

wow jacob acts very cool,jus that he makes edward way too jealous
but one thing liked about him was when he took good care of bella when edward left jus to save her

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

all the actors acted very well,they all made the movie as a real vampire movie,i wish i already watched the part four for that am still holding on to watch the nest part that is new moon where edward left bella ,he lied to save her but it did not work and this led to bella by killing her self for diving of a clif,and i really wants to see their baby girl.
ummmm i seems to forget the important part that is their wedding

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

no one, but i think they all did well in the movie thou.robert[edward:]you ROCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you too bella you rock also you are my role model love ya all from the twilight movie ya all did your best at ya part.luv this movie WOW!!!!.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm!!! what i think is robert pattinson know as edward then follow by kristen stewart also known as issabella swan then the other cullens families, oh im sorry i mean follow by emm!! jacob the wolf then the cullens family.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight actors they rock!!!!!!!!!!!. they all act very much,they really do rock, i mean it. so i say they they all act very much, no one can diny that i bet you any one.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

they all do rock, i really like the part that edward took bella to play base ball with his parents,and the part that the he first took her to his house and when he took her to his room just to show her and the part that he played the piano for her which she really liked it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i know i know, they all do rock,yes they all act well,just like bella's father, he is always trying to protect her daughter just like any father will try to do.

message 12: by Todd (new)

Todd | 1 comments whats this group ????????

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

this group is about how the twilight actors really acted, you know i really like the books and i keep rereading them like for almost six months

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

they all acted well, but you guys need to see the part two that is the new moon when jacob turned into a wolf to save bella when edward left to save her