manga lover discussion

Weirdest Anime Hair!!!!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Windry (new)

Windry | 15 comments Mod
gyahahaha yeah, you're right but that's one of the most attractive points of anime

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Well, I love Zero from Vampire Knight's hair, 'cause it's silver.
But I also like...I don't remember what his name is, but he's from Bleach, and he has dark (brown?) hair, and it like, sticks up...I don't know.
And Yotsuba has green pigtails...ha ha.
And I really like Eclipse's hair from Demon Diary, it's really neat.

message 3: by Deidara-sempai (new)

Deidara-sempai | 3 comments i like toshirou's hair the best on bleach and you can't forget about deidara's hair......i think that the miroku guy on inuyasha has wierd hair to.

message 4: by Yue (new)

Yue | 15 comments goku nobody could copy that hair.

message 5: by yence (new)

yence | 22 comments agree!! goku's hair its really weird...:D

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather | 3 comments Kenpachi from Bleach has the craziest hair; tall black spikes with bells hanging from each spike. ^^

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Oh, now I remember, it's Kenny from Bleach that I was talking about earlier in my other post. I couldn't remember who it was that had the bells on his hair.

message 8: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) the fun thing about manga is that you can literally do anything with the hair

although that's a problem for cosplayers...

message 9: by Cintia (new)

Cintia | 2 comments Yeah, now that i think of it, Jiraiya's hair is scary lol

message 10: by Bagus (new)

Bagus | 8 comments hmm how about harima kenji at school rumble with samurai style.
i want not go to school with that hair
hahahahha...

message 11: by Ana (new)

Ana (anacnunes) The main girl from "Pumpkin Scissors" has a very weird hair. Looks fake!

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) it is

message 13: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Johnson (shikataganai) | 38 comments what about those old shoujo mangas, where they had that ugly side part that was like 3ft in the air... so ugly, i dont know who thought it was a good idea to publish it like that thankfully that style never really caught on for me...

message 14: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster blackstars hair from soul eater would win hands down. its blue and its in the shape of a star for crying out loud!

message 15: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 6 comments Heather wrote: "Kenpachi from Bleach has the craziest hair; tall black spikes with bells hanging from each spike. ^^"

Yeah!! The weirdest ever..... and impossible!

message 16: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Mar 30, 2011 04:04PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 31 comments description <--This.

Also define what type of hair you want.
Although to me anime wise...(fight off video game because I have the answer for that one embedded in my memory). Almost every main character in Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt; be in Panty's banana bangs, Stockings two-colored hair, Garterbelt's afro(and dredlocks in the flashback). The colors of the demon sisters and so on. >_> Brief is the only main character with normal hair and it covers his face until the last two episodes.

message 17: by Stefani (new)

Stefani Rogers | 5 comments I think the weirdest anime hair style is SASUSKE!! ( did i spell it right?)

message 18: by Stefani (new)

Stefani Rogers | 5 comments i mean he has the weirdest anime hair style in my opinion...

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 31 comments Stefani wrote: "I think the weirdest anime hair style is SASUSKE!! ( did i spell it right?)"

Sasuke?

message 20: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 1 comments The longer they run yu gi oh the more outregous the hair become! I will always be a fan of the original though.

message 21: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Jun 12, 2011 08:36PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 31 comments Tiffany wrote: "The longer they run yu gi oh the more outregous the hair become! I will always be a fan of the original though."

Yeah...
description

Yeah the original did have weird hair in it...wait, I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

message 22: by Adham (last edited Jul 14, 2011 02:58AM) (new)

Adham Fusama | 8 comments But I think, the scariest hair is in Junji Ito's Uzumaki.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1I7KiCuAU4k...

LOL

message 23: by Ada (new)

Ada Nasir (qazgal) | 6 comments What about L, death note? He has nice hair

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yugi from yugi-oh! has some really weird hair

message 25: by Ada (new)

Ada Nasir (qazgal) | 6 comments Kimberly wrote: "Well, I love Zero from Vampire Knight's hair, 'cause it's silver.
But I also like...I don't remember what his name is, but he's from Bleach, and he has dark (brown?) hair, and it like, sticks up....."

OMG I love Toshiro Hitsugaya but then again Unohana's hair frm bleach is so...

message 26: by Erik (new)

Erik (harbringer-of-confusion) | 2 comments Went through my manga and anime collection and didn't really find any character i would say had Weird hair. so i had to do research, here is what i came up with:
~Every character in Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
~Yugi from Yu-gi-oh

message 27: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Uchiha (lovesitachiuchiha) | 4 comments my weird anime hair mocking bird from deadman wonderland

message 28: by James (new)

James Williamson | 2 comments ^_^ I'm going to stake a claim for my titular character from my book, "Senpai: The Tale of the Gallant Dandelion"

description

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaguya from Naruto has the longest hair EVER. Like, seriously! It's RIDICULOUSLY long, as long as Rapunzel's! Also, she can shoot her hair at vital spots, as though her individual hair strands are needles. She's scary!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pRPVpGzOhxo...