taylor swift lovers discussion

Taylor Swift Concert?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (tayrawr_12) does anyone know if Taylor Swift is on tour or something right now? I'd really like to see her in concert! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i think her Fearless Tour starts this april

message 3: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (tayrawr_12) oh okay thanks!! :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i really wanna see her in concert

message 5: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (tayrawr_12) me too!

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 22 comments Me three!!! I would do anything to go to her concert!

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 22 comments This is my first group I've joined

message 8: by Raelyn (new)

Raelyn Martinelli | 2 comments Taylor is sooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!I have ben to, like, 2 of her concerts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) I can never go to her concerts because they always sell out, in like, five minutes! I'm excited for her new album, though--i think its coming out later this year!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i bet she does wicked concerts!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

hello? anyone here?

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley Boese (rydog8) | 4 comments I want to go to one!!! :(

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks for joining riley!

message 14: by Riley (new)

Riley Boese (rydog8) | 4 comments Yeah! Thanks for inviting me! :D I LOVE taylor swift, so yeah this group is perfect! Haha!

message 15: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 2 comments Ive been to 1 of her concerts. It was the Speak Now one.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

how was it?

message 17: by Riley (new)

Riley Boese (rydog8) | 4 comments Yes! Do tell! :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

PLEASE!

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley Boese (rydog8) | 4 comments Random fact: Taylor swift has the same birthday as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D December 13th!!!!!

message 20: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 2 comments sorry it took so long to reply to ur question....

The concert was.... breath taking! Haunted was just beautiful in how they put in the dancers

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

thats my fave song too!

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 22 comments Raelyn wrote: "Taylor is sooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!I have ben to, like, 2 of her concerts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

nof air

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 22 comments Cam HesTheReasonForTheTeardropsOnMyGuitar wrote: "I got tickets 2 go see her"

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 22 comments Riley wrote: "Random fact: Taylor swift has the same birthday as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D December 13th!!!!!"

ohhhhhh, cooool, mines in the summer so... no luck :)

message 25: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 1 comments LOL.

message 26: by Jaden (new)

Jaden | 10 comments my moms name is Alison and that's Taylor's middle name and Taylor and my dad have the same birthday.

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 22 comments Ellie wrote: "LOL."

hi ellie!