CafeMom-The Book Club discussion

Book available if anyone would like it

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna (dag57) | 28 comments So, I think I am losing my mind - haha. I ordered a book on my "To Read" list, it arrived, and I realized I had already ordered and received it on a previous Amazon order - DUH! It's titled The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Allison Weir - you can read more about it on Amazon.com. I got it because I enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl.

I am happy to send my extra copy on to anyone who would like to read it. I would also love to trade for a copy of Wicked but I am happy to just mail it out to anyone who might like it.....

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen Ifer's Inklings (only4lightn) I've done that very same thing TWICE in the last month. *sigh*

I have a copy of Wicked but I'm not finished with it. As soon as I finish- if you havent gotten it from someone else yet, I'll gladly mail it to you. But I'll warn you now, I'm reading it really slowly. :(

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna (dag57) | 28 comments That would be awesome! No rush....drop me an email if/when you want to swap....you can also email me on Cafe Mom or at dag57@charter.net....I just started the Henry VIII book yesterday and like it so far....happy reading - I have heard from other folks Wicked is a slow read....

message 4: by Donna (new)

Donna (dag57) | 28 comments Barnes & Noble...ooooh...cool job!!!!!!!

message 5: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 26 comments Mod
I think I need a job there! Glad it's a great place to work :)

message 6: by Shelley (new)

Shelley Giusti | 1 comments I dont have a copy of wicked but if the book is avalable please let me know I am interested in it.