Every one's Choice discussion

Nimonate for April

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 3116 comments Mod
I know it is coming closer to April...So now we decide on what to read. I know many of us have been busy but even if we can't get it in at least we gave a recommenation for the others, right?

Well, I still haven't even read our March read but I think I will nominate something light.....

Old School by Tobias Wolff

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I'm still catching up!

The Tomb by F. Paul Wilson.

message 3: by Cheri Howard (new)

Cheri Howard Sorry guys, I've been MIA for ages! I nominate The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.

message 4: by Lance (last edited Mar 20, 2009 12:48PM) (new)

Lance (carbuncle) | 4 comments I hate to be such a self-serving S.O.B., but, how about my novel, Smashed, Squashed, Splattered, Chewed, Chunked and Spewed by me, Lance Carbuncle. It's been rated highly in both the Books that Make You Laugh and Best Humorous Books listopia lists. Smashed is also currently #1 in the Best New Author Debuts list. All of the cool kids are reading it. You do want to be cool, don't you?

Also, I am currently selling signed copies of Smashed at my website, Lancecarbuncle.com, for $12.50 (includes S&H). That's less than just the list price on Amazon, it includes shipping, and you get a signed copy.

message 5: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 3116 comments Mod
Hey Lance, even though you are a SOB (j/k) we read your book already!!! And we all loved it!D

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen (nekokitty) | 339 comments Lance wrote: "I hate to be such a self-serving S.O.B., but, how about my novel, Smashed, Squashed, Splattered, Chewed, Chunked and Spewed by me, Lance Carbuncle. It's been rated highly in both the Books that M..."

Paperback or hard cover? :)

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen (nekokitty) | 339 comments It's a tough choice.... I'd say The Neverending Story. Granted, I have started this book, but there's no way I'll be able to read more of it before April 1. :)

message 8: by Lance (new)

Lance (carbuncle) | 4 comments Donna wrote: "Hey Lance, even though you are a SOB (j/k) we read your book already!!! And we all loved it!D"

Doh! I guess I didn't realize that. Well I'm glad too hear it was enjoyed.

btw, the signed copies are paperbacks.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lance, I promise I'll buy your book when my allowance increases!!

message 10: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (acountkel) | 2 comments Down River by John Hart