anti twilight club discussion

132 views
quick question

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily just wondering if you have ever actually read the book. if you haven't, then you shouldn't be talking about how bad it is. when you read a good book, you dont just not tell anyone about it, you want other people to read it too. i think that if you gave it a chance, you would like it, and you should stop saying how much you hate it if you arent going to try it, because then you're just being hypocritical.


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

its meyer not myers sorry but ya... dont bash me


message 3: by Simone (new)

Simone Just so you know I have read the book from cover to cover, and if you just here to tell me im wrong then leave... now, because i told you that i hated it!


message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily | 4 comments i've read Twilight, it wasn't the worst book I ever read, but it wasn't great....But all of my friends talk about how great it is. Gross.


message 5: by laura (new)

laura i've read it too, and i don't get how all of you hate it so much. it's a good book! so what? stop whining and get it together.


message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily | 4 comments You know whaT? Who cares what you say! Go join your "I love Twilight!!!!!" group! Person!


message 7: by laura (new)

laura I AM IN THE "TWILIGHT LOVERS GROUP" THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!! AND WHO ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT GROUPS TO JOIN LIKE YOU KNOW ME OR SOMETHING?


message 8: by Lily (last edited Jun 05, 2008 09:06PM) (new)

Lily | 4 comments Goodbye!


message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarabeth120) | 1 comments Yes, I have read the book...all 498 pages of it. And it was not good at all.

You're the type of fan I really don't like... you think that just because we don't like the book it's because we haven't read it or you like to come to our group and yell at or call us names simply because our opinions are different from your own. Many people don't like this series, I know it's so hard to believe because the series is "so amazing", but there ARE a lot of people who don't like it (and yes they have finished it). You need to get over it and realize that not everyone likes this series like you do. It's called a difference in taste and opinion.

Oh, by the way, you don't see us joining Twilight groups and yelling at people for actually LIKING the book, do you? I don't like the series, really I don't... but I have better things to do then join a Twilight group simply to yell at them for liking the book. And, if I did... I would be MUCH nicer in my question about why they like the series and I would give them no reason to be angry at me about my post unlike you.


message 10: by Lily (new)

Lily | 4 comments You go girl!


message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1 comments The book doesn't appeal to me at all, so I'm not reading it. I just joined this group because I'm tired of hearing people talk about it. That's all.


message 12: by laura (new)

laura okay you win you're right. sorry to bother you guys!


message 13: by Khellamendra (new)

Khellamendra Dueir Ah Sarah what a refreshing person you truly are. It's bad enough having to deal with the whiny fans but then you get the whiny anti-fans who are no better. In truth these two kinds of fans both hurt the rest of us.

I myself also do not like the Twilight series and I joined this group in order to discuss with others. However, mindless bashing has never been my style. If I dislike something I make sure to actually see it, read it, or any other way so that I can be best informed and not just feeding off others hate. I have read all of one and two and I am currently reading three. People have asked me why I read it if I hate it so much and it is for a few reasons.

I want to see if Mrs. Meyers does in fact somehow make it better. There have been spots off and one that were not half bad but overall how she took those moments and what she did with them destroyed everything. This is my opinion only though. Not only that but it's a very popular book and I wanted to know why and to see first hand what made it great. I am one of the few who did not find it but obviously others have that is their thing.

Lastly as I said I like to be informed. If I'm going to write something up I had damn well better know what I'm talking about. If you have an opinion that's fine but regardless of the side if people are going to like or bash something they need to have a reason and they need to back it up. Just being tired of hearing about it is fine, I even get tired of people in my own fandom going on about something and I see no problem with anyone being here as long as they can respect opinions.


message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2008 06:36PM) (new)

I've read all of them. And they all SUCK. No better way to say it. And I would think they're all right if there wasn't so much hype about them. People say they're the best books ever, which is a hyperbole (extreme exaggeration). Obviously some people need to read more books. But with everybody saying "Oh, they are so fantastic" and wishing they were vampires and saying they are vampires just makes it hard for me to think they're OK.


message 15: by Lully (new)

Lully Kellogg (woodwitchofsuburbia) WARNING! SPOILORS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM.

Alright, I've read all the books.
At first I really liked them. It doesn't help that I'm a total romantic and it doesn't take much to sweep me off my feet.

Then I got to Eclipse. This is when Bella showed us her true colors. She was EXTRA whiny and EXTRA stupid, in my opinion. The sad thing is, Bella never has to account for her stupidity. She gets handed whatever she wants and even though she has no redeeming qualities, she is loved by everyone and every girl in town wishes she was her.

Not to mention, Bella never has to lose anything. Everything always end up hunky dory in the end of the books. That is really annoying because that does not happen in real life.

Has anyone ever noticed that the books have absolutely no plot until the last 200 or so pages of the books?

Another thing that annoys me, and this annoys me most of all, is that Stephenie is sending a message to young girls that "Lust" and "Love" are pretty much the same thing. THEY ARE NOT. Bella and Edward's relationship is purely Lust. And I honestly do not see how Edward is that "perfect guy that everyone should get the chance to meet one day." He's possessive/obsessive and has self-hating issues and can't decide if he wants to protect Bella by stayinig by her side or if he wants to leave her completely to spare her life of himself. Their relationship is an abusive one, even though you can't really see it on the outside.

Do any of you know what the term: Mary-Sue, means? If not, then it's pretty much this:

A self-insert. They usually are "perfect" in every way but everyone loves them and/or is afraid of them. Their usual flaw is that of being "clumsy" though that's not really a character flaw. A Mary Sue is usually amazing at singing and is good at everything they do. Not to mention, they take the spotlight from all other characters, wayning them completely unncessary or easily forgotten.

This is Bella to a T. Anyone ever noticed her AMAZINGLY similar resemblence to Stephenie Meyer herself? Do any of you know that Stephenie wrote the book based on a dream she had? Not saying writing about a dream you had is bad, but the fact that she didn't write it well is what just makes that add on to the poor quality.

All the characters are two-dimensional and Mary Sues/Gary Stu's.

And honestly, I did not feel like I was in the shoes of a sixteen-year-old girl while reading this. Bella's vocabulary is much too big for her. And even if a sixteen-year-old girl had such a vocabulary (which I know some that do, because I am one of the girl's that likes to learn and use new, big words), then she wouldn't use them in a normal story-telling narrative.

And this was for Young Adults. I'm all for abstaining from sex before marriage. A lot of girls are. But, here's Bella, BEGGING Edward to have sex with her in the third book. For us who believe in abstinence, I feel this is sending a very bad message. And this is another sign that their relationship is purely Lust. If she truly loved him, she would've understood why he wanted to wait. But she didn't. She whined and complained and said he was "oh so mean and why don't you want me Edwaaard???"

I hate girls like Bella. They have and get everything and then think their lives are just SO horrible. Yeah, get over yourself you conceited little twit.

Another thing I found VERY messed up which I first learned yesterday: Edward actually, apparently, ASKS Jacob to have sex with Bella in the fourth book. Those two are MARRIED! (Edward and Bella) and Edward is asking Jacob, who was supposed to be his rival, to SLEEP WITH HIS WIFE!
Who does that? Way to be, Edward, way to be.

You see, I just learned this yesterday because when I read Breaking Dawn, I just skipped over the 500 or so pages of Jacob's POV because I didn't like him at all. And it turns out, half the Twilight fandom could've spared themselves the time of reading those pages because you can understand COMPLETELY what is going on in the book without reading that part. It's pretty much all FILLERS.

Then there's Renesmee. She has the most ridiculous name I've ever heard. And get this, Jacob, the guy who WANTED to sleep with her mother, IMPRINTS on her! This not only brings about what most would think to be an ever growing awkwardness, but also supports the likes of PEDOPHELIA! Isn't it romantic that by the time Renesmee is 7 she'll be able to sleep with Jacob? Oh yes, I think so. NOT.

Guess what sort of parenting Bella and Edward do for Renesmee! THEY LEAVE HER WITH JACOB SO THEY CAN GO HAVE SEX ALL FREAKING NIGHT AND DAY! Yeah, GREEEAAAT parenting and also way OUT OF CHARACTER in Edward's case because he is the family-man type and was sad that he couldn't have kids in the first place!!!

AND ANOTHER THING! Stephenie contradicts the very physics of this vampire world that she's created. Vampires are supposed to be FROZEN IN TIME. I doubt that Edward's body would be able to produce living sperm and even if it was from when he was younger, IT WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!! HE'S 108 YEARS OLD!

So that just goes to show how intelligent this plot really is and how well thought out it was.

Yes, I am not making this crap up. It really happens. And these young girls are EATING IT UP AND BEGGING FOR MORE!

I am very concerned with the teenage population and my own sanity as I am still in high school (I'm a Junior. 16. Yeah, really saying something when a sixteen-year-old reads a book where the main character is a sixteen-year-old and she doesn't even feel in the shoes of said sixteen-year-old) and I have to listen to this utter drivel that these girls are OBSESSED over.


message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (JCrane) | 1 comments I, too, have read all four books. I found them to be simplistic, superficial, juvenile and very easy to be manipulated by.

Ironically enough, the reason that I read them in the first place was because my friends wouldn't stop talking about "amazing Edward" and how "wonderful" these books are. Whenever the topic would come up, one of them would invariably ask me if I had read them. When I replied 'no', they launched into a lecture on how I was missing out on the best literature to ever be published. So I read them. And I hated them.

I fully understand why people can like these books. They are an easy escape from reality into a world where every girl wants to find herself: in love with a perfect guy who loves her back. It's effortless to fall into loving these books because they offer an "exciting" (if overly cliched) love story in which they can inject themselves.

But it takes someone willing to look beyond the "amber eyes" and "perfectly sculpted muscles" to realize that it's fluff, not worth your time.

I accept that I hate these books a thousand times more because the fans are a thousand times more . . . loud. I feel like there should be some balance in the universe. For everyone who thinks they're great, there should be one person who doesn't like them.

But the fact remains, I mega-loathe them to the point where I get physically nauseous when someone within 20 feet of me speaks well of them.

It's a curse, but one I have no choice but to bear.



Oh, Ashley, nice rant. :)


message 17: by Lully (new)

Lully Kellogg (woodwitchofsuburbia) Thanks Jessica! ;)

By the way...I didn't write down everything that I wanted to. Crap...now I have to try and remember what I was going to add...

OH YES!!

Did you guys know that it took Stephenie SEVERAL tries to get the book published? I THINK THAT IS SO FUNNY!

All these little fans are thinking: "But whyyy? It's sooo gooooooood!!!" Well, obviously, the many publishers Stephenie tried to get to publish her book DIDN'T THINK SO!

Also, people in the books can carry on a five minute conversation and in that time they can go into a restaurant, buy a meal, have it served to them, and have finished it. Wooow, Stephenie really didn't know what she was doing when she was writing this book.

Not to mention, the books are so full of fillers. It's so annoying. Like I said in my previous post: There is absolutely no plot in any of the four books until the last 200 or so pages.

And what I hate the most about the fourth book is that it was. SO. PREDICTABLE!

I don't read very much as it is. I've only really read a handful of books and out of that handful I've only liked maybe five of those. These would include:

Identical by Ellen Hopkins
Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
The Body of Christopher Creed by I can't remember, hahahah!
The Scary Stories Series...by I can't remember.
and The Dark Corridor...also by I can't remember.

But...the reason I don't like reading very much is because most authors cannot hold my attention or make me very interested. Not to mention...I always know the ending of a book by the first five pages. The fourth book ESPECIALLY was VERY predictable. Before the books were on the shelves, just from hearing the title, I go: "Oh snap, Bella's getting pregnant...I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR!!!"

It was so horrible. I hated how predictable it was. Same with the Harry Potter Series. *Well, the last book, at least. The others not so much.*

But...now that I've started another rant and now I've admitted that I'm not much of a reader due to my pickyness...anyone wanna suggest a good book for me? =3
I really like anything dark and/or romantic.


message 18: by Anna Luisa (new)

Anna Luisa (ryzum) These kind of fans make me laugh. "You never read the book, so you shouldn't say you hate it!"

I've read it, otherwise I wouldn't have my reasons for hating it. XP


message 19: by Fishpaste (new)

Fishpaste | 2 comments REad all of them, including the leaked chapter. Disliked all of them intensley.

1) NOTHING HAPPENS!!!! At all. The books could have been written out in 40 pages and nothing would have been left out.

2)Bella is a Mary Sue, completely and utterly. She has no emotions, thought, dreams or character. She is simply a cardbored cut out so teenage girls can imagine it's them Edward loves.

3) She doesn't love Edward, she doesn't even know him. When have they ever discussed politics, sport, reading or anything else? All she likes him for is his 'hotness'.

4) The writing is bad. There are whole paragraphs where every sentance starts with 'I'

I'd write more, but I've got to go.


message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary (TheGreatCalamity) | 3 comments did it bother anyone else in Breaking Dawn that ther was so much suspense built up over the 'battle' and when it gets to the point for some actually carnage, which would have boosted the series for my liking, NOTHING HAPPENES!

Seriously? I was highly let down, I wanted to see someone get killed, it would have made the Twilight series at least a little bit tolerable.


message 21: by Fishpaste (new)

Fishpaste | 2 comments That someone being...


message 22: by Lully (new)

Lully Kellogg (woodwitchofsuburbia) OMgsh, I know, Mary!
When I read that part, I was like: "Maybe Stephenie with slightly redeem herself and have someone die...like Jacob or Carlisle. Carlisle would be a good death...though a tad cliche...*thinks for another moment* No, no she won't. This book has been too damned predictable so far, it's not changing now."

That's pretty much how ALL of her books are. You ALWAYS know there's going to be a "Happy Happy Ending" where EVERYTHING works out, because Stephenie wants her Bella to have the PERFECT life. It's annoying...seriously.


message 23: by Anna Luisa (last edited Dec 26, 2008 12:56PM) (new)

Anna Luisa (ryzum) True that, Ashley. Bella got her happily ever after in Breaking Dawn when she was turned into a vampire and got to live for all eternity with her little Eddie-kins. Somebody should have gotten screwed over at least! One person! That's all I ask, Stephenie Meyer!


message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary (TheGreatCalamity) | 3 comments Meyer's seems to do that alot. I bet she sits an thinks while she's writing "alright, now everyone os going to have a happy ending no matter what."

I'm all for happy endings, I'd rather read something with a happy ending than with a sad one that leaves you depresses. But Meyer's made it too cliche and over drawn. She could have saved everyone some time and money by having just two stories and not four. At least with them condensed they may have been more tolerable.

I still think it would have been better if someone died, it wouldn't matter which character. It would have been funny if she killed of a minor character. All her fans claim Twilight is better than Harry Potter.

PEOPLE DIED in HP. Hell, Rowling went on a killing spree in the final book and that was amazing. Meyer had the chance to redeem herself and didn't.


message 25: by K=) (new)

K=) | 7 comments ♥Mrs. Alex Grene♥ wrote: "I've read all of them. And they all SUCK. No better way to say it. And I would think they're all right if there wasn't so much hype about them. People say they're the best books ever, which is a hy..."

Yeah...I HATE Twilight but my friend is like addicted to it. She thinks vampires actually exist. Twilight is the suckiest series ever made in my opinion. It's so stupid...and people are going way too far with it.


message 26: by K=) (new)

K=) | 7 comments Rachel wrote: "The book doesn't appeal to me at all, so I'm not reading it. I just joined this group because I'm tired of hearing people talk about it. That's all. "

I am too. I've only read some of the Twilight book but it sucked so bad I couldn't keep reading it...haha.



message 27: by K=) (new)

K=) | 7 comments Twilight is nothing more than something trying to draw teenage girls in to think that they are that girl that loves Edward. It is completely boring as well. I've read part of the book and it just sucks so bad, I can't keep reading the darn thing. I have tried TWO freaking times and I can't do it. I hate this series so bad I nearly throw up just hearing about it. I was so happy to finally find the anti twilight club. it lets me let out how much I hate it without being criticized by the loud Twilight fans. Okay here's what's wrong with it from the part I read, which was a pretty big part:

1. It's boring.
2. It's SO predictable.
3. I already don't like Bella and EVERYBODY, even the FANS, say she's just a jerk.
4. It manipulates teenage girls.

Well the main thing is the boringness, but the fact that all those fans won't shut up doesn't help either. As I've said a couple of times, it just tricks teenage girls into thinking they are in love with Edward. Well my friend is one of those girls and it makes me sick. She actually thinks it's true. She says she's going to move to Forks, Washington. She tells me it's not because of Twilight, but I know the truth. She had no interest in Forks, Washington before. She actually has a vampire world of her own. I think she's most obsessed with Emmett.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS TWILIGHT ANYMORE!!! =(

Who feels like I do, where they wanna throw up they hate it so much?


message 28: by Alysa (new)

Alysa (ookba) | 5 comments I have not readed the new bookbut I have readed the others and I think that they need work


message 29: by Anna Luisa (new)

Anna Luisa (ryzum) Alysa wrote: "I have not readed the new bookbut I have readed the others and I think that they need work"

*waves* Hi, Cousin! :D



message 30: by K=) (new)

K=) | 7 comments Yes I have read a lot of the book and I hated it, so...yeah. Lol.


message 31: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 3 comments The series is terrible! Edward is too perfect, and Bella is so stupid! It's just so annoying! I've read them, and it is too cheesy. I can't stand it. To make matters worse, everyone in the entire world is obsessing over it for some reason!


message 32: by Alysa (new)

Alysa (ookba) | 5 comments yeah bella is stupid and edward is perfect...also jacob is pittiful


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm making up a new word!!!!
twilightiophobia - the fear or hatred of the twilight series.


message 34: by Alysa (last edited Jan 28, 2009 06:16AM) (new)

Alysa (ookba) | 5 comments ♥Miniature Disaster♥ wrote: "I'm making up a new word!!!!
twilightiophobia - the fear or hatred of the twilight series."

cool name



message 35: by Erin (new)

Erin | 10 comments Emily wrote: "just wondering if you have ever actually read the book. if you haven't, then you shouldn't be talking about how bad it is. when you read a good book, you dont just not tell anyone about it, you wan..."

ZOEY COULD KICK BELLA'S BUTT
Besides, all you people in here saying how great Twilight is, why did you even look up "anti-twilight"?!?!?!?!?!?!



message 36: by Erin (new)

Erin | 10 comments EWWWW!!!!!! Sparkly vampires?!?!?!
why the f-?
THE ONLY VAMPYRE ALLOWED TO SPARKLE IS DAMIEN MASLIN IN HOUSE OF NIGHT


message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin | 10 comments K=) wrote: "Twilight is nothing more than something trying to draw teenage girls in to think that they are that girl that loves Edward. It is completely boring as well. I've read part of the book and it just s..."

The obsession is nauseating. The only kinds of vampyres I like are the non-cliched ones. Like House of Night, as I've stated before. There is nothing cliche about it. Whats great is that the main character sees what's going around her and is comparing HER world to what humans call 'Vampires'
In house of Night:
They DO have bloodlust, but most blood drinking is strongly discouraged.
They do NOT have sharp, skin, piercing teeth (well the red fledglings do, but they're undead dead)
They will NOT penetrate a human's skin to feed, they feed directly from an already opened wound.
They're not dead, secret creatures of the night.
Sunlight will NOT make them burst into flames or kill them, but it WILL hurt their eyes


message 38: by Anna Luisa (new)

Anna Luisa (ryzum) Erin wrote: "Besides, all you people in here saying how great Twilight is, why did you even look up "anti-twilight"?!?!?!?!?!?!"

I know, it doesn't make any sense. They just want to yell at us for having opinions that differ from theirs. -_-;;


message 39: by Erin (new)

Erin | 10 comments Anna Luisa wrote: "Erin wrote: "Besides, all you people in here saying how great Twilight is, why did you even look up "anti-twilight"?!?!?!?!?!?!"

I know, it doesn't make any sense. They just want to yell at us for..."


We are subject to our own opinion and we can join an Anti-Twilight club all we want. We're subject to our own opinions. All these annoying Twilight fan girls should seriously get off this site.


message 40: by Erin (new)

Erin | 10 comments Alysa wrote: "♥Miniature Disaster♥ wrote: "I'm making up a new word!!!!
twilightiophobia - the fear or hatred of the twilight series."
cool name
"

i would call it Twiliphobia



message 41: by Erin (new)

Erin | 10 comments Ashley wrote: "Thanks Jessica! ;)

By the way...I didn't write down everything that I wanted to. Crap...now I have to try and remember what I was going to add...

OH YES!!

Did you guys know that it took St..."


OMG I loooove Harry Potter, and I don't think it was too predictable. I'm really good with predicting what'll happen in a book but I couldnt tell what would happen next, who would die. Hell, when Dobby died I cried because I didnt think the adorable house elf would EVER die!!


message 42: by Erin (new)

Erin | 10 comments Ashley wrote: "WARNING! SPOILORS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM.

Alright, I've read all the books.
At first I really liked them. It doesn't help that I'm a total romantic and it doesn't ta..."


Well, I'm convinced. I like your argument tactic. Sounds like me!!! Wont stop til you get what you want. *hi-fives* Nice job! You should enter that into one of those persuasive essay contests. Except change a few words so that it sounds more ...professional Again, great going!


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ew, look what someone has on their profile (OK, it's funny, but obsessive!)
EDWARD'S PRAYER!!!
Our Edward,
Who art in Forks,
Hallowed be thy sparkles.
Thy Volvo comes, thy will be fast,
On Earth as it is in the meadow.
Give you this day, our daily blood;
Forgive us our heartbeats,
As we worship Carlisle for giving you life.
Lead us into temptation,
Deliver us to you.
For thine is the vampire,
The music and the hotness,
For ever and ever,
A-Edward.


message 44: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 3 comments Is that supposed to making fun of Twilight, because it sure sounds like it! "Hallowed be thy sparkles"? How stupid!! Man, Twilight is for idiots. That was really stupid, it was funny!


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

No, It was written by someone who LOVES twilight! :D


message 46: by Lindsay (last edited Mar 31, 2009 07:37PM) (new)

Lindsay | 3 comments Haha, it sounds like they're mocking it!!


message 47: by Anna Luisa (new)

Anna Luisa (ryzum) Hmm, wow that's actually pretty offensive. That's taking one's love for a stupid fandom to the extreme. I know there are sensible fans, but that Edward's prayer thing makes it VERY hard to believe.


message 48: by Lully (new)

Lully Kellogg (woodwitchofsuburbia) Wow, that's so insulting to those of us who are spiritual/religious.
That's like the one prayer that they made for Prof. Snape of Harry Potter.

Did you know the Twilight fans are calling Steph God and Twilight is their Bible? How sick and twisted is that?

Also, did you know people who don't like that book have been injured terribly for not liking it by Twilight fans? I heard that recently, a boy was argueing with this girl about Twilight, and she got so mad at him she threw acid in his face *they were in science class* and she then continued to stab him with a compass. I say these books should be banned. Usually, I hate the thought of banning books, but this is getting way too out of hand. Sephenie has just kick-started the Apocalypse. >_>


message 49: by Anna Luisa (new)

Anna Luisa (ryzum) Ashley wrote: "Did you know the Twilight fans are calling Steph God and Twilight is their Bible? How sick and twisted is that? "

I know what you mean. My friend and I stumbled across a fan on the internet who said Twilight was better than Harry Potter and that Twilight was the Bible. We both got offended. She replied to the girl and yelled at her for her ridiculousness.


message 50: by Lully (new)

Lully Kellogg (woodwitchofsuburbia) Anna Luisa wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Did you know the Twilight fans are calling Steph God and Twilight is their Bible? How sick and twisted is that? "

I know what you mean. My friend and I stumbled across a fan on the ..."


Uuuugh, gosh. Twilight wouldn't be so bad if it didn't get so much undeserved, obsessive adoration. It's really the fans that make it SO UNBEARABLE. If no one liked it, it would fade away and no one would care anymore, because that's what's supposed to happen with poorly written books. But no, this one makes teenage girls pee themselves from its SPARKLY EDWARD CULLEENNNNNNNN!!!111!!ONE!


« previous 1
back to top